••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 6, 2008 (item)

It was fun - Part One

Posted at 12:56 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I just had the most entertaining two and half hours. I should of let her fuck me the first time I saw 'that look' in her eyes. All I can say is WOW.
To Read the rest click
here->
And I found out that pops and Lisa reads everything posted. Dani heard pops laughing and came to investigate otherwise she would have missed out.

And I also got to watch pops shoot all over our tits. He also got the last four or five squirts sucked out of his dick by someone's mouth.

He was standing over us jerking off and he came on Lisa and my tits. He had his head back and eyes closed. All of a sudden someone took just the head of his cock in their mouth and someone else played with his balls. He finished up with someone sucking his dick dry.

When he was done he did not open his eyes but stumbled out of the room. At the time he said he didn't want to know who blew him according to Dani. But now he's trying to find out.

And we are not saying.

All I got to say is that girl knows what a woman likes in a tongue. I'm ready to go again.

I think all three of us girls are going to write a story. Part Two coming soon.


2 Bitches:

Anonymous said...

Where's the story biatch?

Hey, it's Deb from MySpace - this is the right Annie hey?

Anonymous said...

Yeah but which Deb

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window