••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 8, 2008 (item)

Annie’s Daily Update

Posted at 9:01 AM
Tags --

Too long a day and night – I think I might go back to bed. I’m very tired.

Pops told us a secret and it was amazing – we can’t tell moms so sorry moms. =D
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani just got lectured about something – I hate getting lectured by pops – he does not yell but you feel like you let him down. Once I cried and when he asked why he told me that was not what he wanted so he toned things down but discovered we didn’t listen as well so now he tries to make us feel bad – as a joke. We still get his point.

Too tired to think of anything else –coffee does not even taste good. Sleepy time – night-night



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window