••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 5

Posted at 10:28 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Anyway back to the swimming hole. Moms went in while Dani and I did some more planning. We both knew our plan was failing because moms seemed to be more drawn to pops then before.

To Read the rest click
here->

All we knew for sure was we were having an affect on pops. We wanted to see how far we could push it. Pops came out from his timeout and pulled a chair up close to us and we talked about everything BUT sex.

Dani jumped into the pool for 10 seconds and when she got out she sat right in front of pops, leaned back on her hands and tilted her head back.

I got wet she was so hot. Her nipples were hard and her boobs were hanging perfectly. She should have taken her bottoms off - they sure were not hiding anything. I looked at pops and he looked at me then back at Dani - told her not to move he'd be right back - we figured with moms but he came back with sunglasses - so that he could see better - and also something we didn't notice.

He asked me if I was going to cool off and I heard a challenge so I dropped in, spent 10 seconds letting everything get wet and hard. I sat right next to Dani - she turned her head and smiled. I smiled back and 'assumed' the position she had.

We heard some kind of noise but didn't know what it was. After we heard it five or six times we opened our eyes and looked around. Pops was chuckling and then he said, "Stick your tits out, spread your legs a bit more and smile."

We looked at him and did exactly what he said. Real big fuck me please smiles. Heads tilted just right - lips pouted - nipples hard as rocks and we both lifted a knee before we spread them apart just enough pops could just see the bottom our ass cheeks.

Then we heard the noise. He had been taking pictures of us. He also got the reaction shot - the one where our mouths had fallen open, the blured action of us pulling the towels off the concrete to cover our slits and the other arm was attempting to do what the swimsuit could not - hide our tits.

He started laughing and kept snapping pictures. Dani asked how many pictures he had left on the roll and he said 120 or so. It was a digital camera. No processing - no negatives - no worries.

Dani said what the hell and stood up then bent over and touched her hands to the deck. She had spread her legs apart and now her ass was plainly visible as well at the outer edges of her butt hole.

You could see her pussy lips hanging down barely supported by the thin material covering them. It turned me on - really turned me on. I got up and assumed the same position.

The camera kept snapping pictures. Finally he said next pose but as far as he was concerned, we could stay just like we were.

Dani later told me the only reason she moved was fear her pussy wetness was going to be visible when the rest of her suit dried.

We both laid on our tummies and spread our legs apart. Pops told us recently that during that photo session he knew we had telepathy because we never said a word and barely looked at each other but we did exactly the same thing. He showed Lisa the pictures stored on the computer and it did look like we had been posed exactly the same.

What was really crazy, in the tummy shot my thong ass strap was off to the right, the side I was laying on and Dani's was off to the left, her side. Both our butt holes and the bottom of our snatches were visible. We know because we had not started shaving all the way, just trimming to keep too much hair from sticking out.

He was seeing both our holes although the honeypot, as he calls it, was mostly hidden by hair. One time Dani was arguing with pops about something. I always felt so bad when she argued with him - he didn't deserve it. They were arguing and she said something pretty stupid and pops said he knew her better then she thought.

She said no way - and he told her he had seen her asshole and it was awfully small for all the shit that was coming out of it. Until we saw that picture we didn't really get it. We laughed for a long time.

So the first day of our plan didn't go so well. Moms told us this morning that they loved watching us PLUS they got all the benefits - pops would get so horny he fucked them more then ever. One day they asked why he was so horny and he said Dani forgot her underwear again and has started sporting the bald look.

Dani actually blushed and asked if that was the day they named his extra rounds the 'Dani-Fuck'. They all laughed and wondered when she had overheard them. Momtoo said now we have the Lisa-Fuck and have been having "Anal-Fucks' for a long time.

That cracked us all up.

When I was barely 16 - I know because I had just fucked my brother and his friend right after my birthday - I was at pops house waiting for Dani to get home. I had on a 'pops' outfit as we called them and the neighbor stopped by. He was a nice old guy and always treated us well.

I decided it was payback time and I let him see my pussy and ass; once I leaned over to get something and had a hell of a time picking it up. My tits were hanging just right and the top hung just right.

When I checked my nipples were hard and clearly visible when you looked down my top. The old guy had a couple of coughing spells. I was trying to figure out how to determine if the poor guy has a hard-on.

Gosh I was terrible. But I was fun for all.

When the guy left pops went into his computer room and he called for me a few minutes later. He asked me to sit in my favorite seat - a love seat against the wall opposite his desk. When he sat at the desk and Dani or I or both sat in the love seat, he had a perfect view of the goods between our legs. It was one of out favorite rooms to tease him in.

Pops said he was thinking he'd have moms talk to Dani and me but he had decided that maybe we just didn't know what we were doing.

He explained that showing too much might cause us problems. If we were in the wrong place, the boys or men might assume we were easy. He told me us girls put on a hell of a show and when we were much younger he figured we grow out of it.

Didn't happen so now he thinks that maybe we don't know we are doing it. I asked him what he meant knowing full well what he was saying.

He asked if I knew he could see everything under my skirt. I looked down and pulled my knees together and put my palm on my skirt to press it down between my legs.

He said that was much better. I sat there and didn't say a thing. I could open my legs and pretend it was an accident but I'm pretty sure he already knew it wasn't.

But I wanted to make a statement. I stood up, walked behind his desk and lifted my foot and put it on his desk. This made my skirt absolutely useless. Then I leaned over and pulled my neckline down as if it was bothering me but I was actually making sure he could see my tits.

He signed but he did not look away. First, he stared at my tits, then my eyes, then my pussy then my eyes then he leaned towards me and looked at my ass BUT he lifted my skirt so he could see.

When he dropped it he said, "I knew it - you do it on purpose." And I added, "We never do this away from here." That was not quite true but I was taking it one step at a time. "We do it just for you because we love you so much!" I added.

Sorry another break - I'm being paged by moms

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 6

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window