••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 6

Posted at 11:15 PM
Tags -- , , ,

I put my leg down and leaned over and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

To Read the rest click
here->

What I really wanted to do was pull his dick out and sit on it. Did you know that pops? I wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me, bbs and Dani - no matter how badly we treated you.

That's when you grabbed the little video recorder I had not seen, lifted it and pointed it down my top. Had to get a good shot of my tits didn't you?

I wanted to run but I was not going to let you win. When you pulled it back out I saw you turn it off, remove the battery and tape and put it in your desk drawer.

Dani and I looked for weeks trying to find that camera or tape because now he had proof of our plan.

And today that was about to end. Our relationship was going to change completely. I did know if I was ready or not.

When we were getting ready to pull each other's clothing off to reveal the privates, moms came over to us and momtoo pulled my hands off him and mom slapped his hand away from my ass.

They both took one of my arms and told the room that they were not stopping anything they wanted to talk to Annie in private for just a few minutes.

Four minutes later we were back. Moms took me to pops and put my hands on his shorts. Told me it looked like he might have softened a bit. Momtoo grabbed both his hands and put them on my ass.

Dani and Lisa both clapped. I grabbed his shorts and I felt him grab my thong strap.

Then he asked if I could put my fist in my mouth. I looked at him wondering what the hell he was talking about. He repeated it and Lisa showed me what he meant. I formed a fist and stuck it in my mouth. He grinned real wide and said, "If you can do that then most likely you can suck my dick. It was a test an old flame devised. It was proven true many times. We asked him for details.

He said that every girl he dated was asked if she could put their fist in their mouth. Everyone that could were also able to suck pops dick. Everyone. Dani and Lisa turned toward moms. They both stuck a fist in their mouth. Then Lisa stuck her fist in her mouth. Dani tried but finally gave up. I asked pops if he could because my tits were awfully big and loved to be sucked. He tried and tried and finally gave up. He was disappointed he wouldn't be able to suck my tits. We all laughed but the other girls kept looking at me.

I finally said that it didn't matter - I had no plans to suck him anyway. They all laughed at that.

pops and I resumed our positions and we stared at each other. Dani told us to hurry it up - she wanted to see pops fuck me. Moms shushed her.

Then I started pushing his shorts down. And I felt the strap of my thong pull out of my ass crack. When the top of his dick came in view I stopped and he stopped to. Then it was a quarter inch at a time until finally his shorts were past the head of his dick. I stopped and felt my thong fall to the floor.

He held my hand and I stepped out of. He never took his eyes away from mine. I finished pushing his shorts down and we stood up our eyes still locked. He asked me if I was ready to give up our relationship of the last 4 or 5 years. I told him I didn't know. I asked him if we were still going to be friends if I turned around and walked away.

He said, "As long as I get to watch your ass while you walk away, I'll be fine." Then I hugged him and he hugged back. I was looking right at Dani. She winked and shook her head yes. That meant everything was fine - go for it.

I pulled back and then I put both my hands on his chest and started to very slowly kneel down dragging my hands down his chest. Again our eyes were locked.

When I reached the bottom I keep pulling my hands down until they were resting at the top of his pelvic bone. Our eyes never wavered. If I moved my head towards him I'd touch his dick - if I moved my hands down they'd touch his dick.

The other girls didn't know that pops and I had talked about this very situation years ago when I was still underage. We had taken a walk together and we were making up situations and telling each other what we would do.

One of them was what happened if we had the opportunity to have sex. We both thought about it and used our little system to prevent cheating - we counted 1-2-3 and said yes or no or maybe. Then we explained ourselves. That way neither of us could change our answer after we listened to the other's reason.

When we had both thought about it and I asked if he was ready and counted. We both said no. It was his turn to explain first and he said that if we did that we would and I finished with lose our relationship we had built.

We both laughed. Then he asked if I was sexually attracted to him. That meant he had to answer the same question. I did not hesitate, I started counting and the fourth beat we both said yes. I do not know why he even bothered to ask the question.

Then I asked him what I did to turn him on. He started counting immediately and said bent over and I said caught watching me. He explained that whenever I bent over it didn't matter from which direction he was watching - he could either see my ass or my tits hanging. Either one made him hard.

I said catching him looking got me wet instantly. And if we had been flirting for more then an hour a couple of times I almost came when I caught him. He told me he wanted to hear that - me coming.

I asked him what we should do if we ran into each other naked. I had not seen him naked. He'd seen me briefly - as I ran from the hot tub to the bathroom or the one night he caught me fucking my boy friend on the deck at 3am.

Sorry another break.

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 7

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window