••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 6, 2008 (item)

Annie Gets To Watch

Posted at 9:52 AM
Tags -- ,

I crept into momtoo's room and she was on her back with pops kneeling between her legs. Momtoo had just put some lube on pops cock and was stroking him.
To Read the rest click
here->
When I sat down I could not see his front but I figured momtoo wanted me to be out of his vision. Pops head was titled back and from the back it looked like he was staring at the ceiling.

I listened to momtoo talk dirty to him and he responded in kind. He would reach down and flick her nipples every once in a while and occasionally rub her clit.

When she told him she was more then ready he said, "Anal come sit over here" and he patted the bed beside him. I immediately went. Momtoo smiled and asked him how he knew. He said the mirror above her bed and sure enough I could see his face. I had not had a reason to look very far past his ass. In fact I think this was the first time I had ever studied it.

I sat down and he told me to get on my knees - I didn't get to watch for free. When I was in the right position he turned to me and asked what I wanted to do in the garage. I didn't know what he meant besides wanting to touch it.

And without another word I grabbed his slippery cock - with both hands. I could not believe I was finally holding it. I started stroking it and momtoo let her hands drop to her pussy. I watched her rub for a moment and then I turned my attention to pops cock.

My pussy was so wet. I made sure I touched every piece of skin and pulled the skin behind his head back to make sure everything was nice and slippery for momtoo. (Bullshit - I was enjoying myself so much I completely forgot momtoo).

I wanted to play with his balls but I didn't have a reason until I remembered something I saw someplace. I was on his left side and I took my right arm and reached behind him and let my hand travel down his crack and across his butt hole (Dani and Lisa were right - he is very sensitive there) and to the back of his balls.

I cupped them for just a second and then I let his cock lay in my hand and I stroked it from behind. My forearm was rubbing against his butt hole, my wrist was moving back and forth rolling his balls from front to back and my hand was gripped around his cock from the bottom.

When I reached the tip I'd run my fingers up and over the head. It was sort of awkward and I finally lay down and repositioned everything. That's when I got the desired response.

Momtoo told me to look - he was getting longer - and he did by about an inch, maybe two but he was also swelling more. Momtoo told me that if it hurt her she was going to jam a log up mine.

I was ready and pretty sure it would have fit. I felt so wet and wide open. I have another secret I'm going to share.

One afternoon I got a computer text message from Dani telling me to get to a computer, take my pants off and login and read one part of her me&Lisa story.

She told me I would be soaked when I got done. I got setup and starting reading. After I read one part I wiped off and pulled a robe on and went to the kitchen.

Got what I needed and grabbed my purse on the way back to my bathroom. I emptied out what I had and washed it real good and then filled it with warm water. (Got it yet?)

I got a rubber from my purse and rolled it down and stretched it tight then lubed it up. I set it on the edge of the bathtub and turned backwards and sat down with the top of it in my pussy.

I gradually tried to take it in but it was so awkward and I didn't have any support for my upper body. I was getting ready to move to the floor and then turned around and stood in the tub.

I was able to squat onto the object and put my hands on the back wall of the shower. This time when I sat down everything was much better and I had about two inches in me and I was wondering if that would be all.

Now I've been lucky (I searched hard for them) and have taken some mighty big cocks into my pussy. Never had a problem although a couple were too long to fit all the way in.

I fucked the object - my soon to be favorite sex toy - for about a half hour coming constantly and finally I got all but an inch in. I was coming so hard and long. I had to stop about every five minutes to rest and catch my breath.

Then I decided I did not like the end that was in me so I got off it and turned it upside down. It took several tries before I got my pussy lips stretched over the bottom. It felt weird for a moment; the four feet on the bottom were unusual. But five minutes later all that was hanging out was about a half inch of the neck.

And I was coming even harder. And I stood up; I pulled it out and pushed it back in all the way - almost all the way out and towards the end I was trying to stick it through my pussy into my stomach.

It finally got too intense and when I pulled it out I felt a great emptiness. Know what I was fucking yet? If you read the me&Lisa series you should know.

Ok, I'll tell - I flipped the soda bottle back upright and decided today was the day to know all. I stuck the cap end up my ass and I was fine - then I decided I probably needed more lube so I used plenty and even stuck two of my fingers up my ass first.

Then I took position and almost just forced it in but that had happened once before when a guy missed (yeah right, missed my ass - I got him back when he was not expecting it - I drove that dildo up his ass with my fist - without lube.

It was a primal screen I heard the day but it didn't stop me. I yanked it back out, waited a couple of beats and drove it in twice as hard telling him this was what it felt like when he 'decided' to fuck my ass.

I had not let him fuck me again in the week that followed but that day I fucked him good. The third time I shoved it in I beat on it with my fist; he was crying and I asked why his dick and balls was so shriveled. Why didn't he enjoy it like I was supposed to?

I asked if he needed his cock played with and started stroking him. I swear he was trying to get away from me and I think his dick shrunk even farther.

It finally felt like he relaxed and maybe I felt a tiny response from his now tiny dick. When he moved back towards me I rammed the dildo all the way in and got that primal scream. I even took two of my fingers and made sure it was in deep.

How stupid are some of you guys. The girl won't see you, doesn't really want to talk to you on the phone and then shows up and tells him she wants to try a new position that won't hurt so bad. Didn't taping his hands around the leg give him any idea?

Boy have I got off track. Well I guess it's about time everyone knows the whole story. Nobody can hurt me now.

So anyway, I'm poised over this soda bottle with the cap stuck up my butt hole. It took me a good ten minutes to get the first three inched in and I did not even get near the widest part.

It didn't do much for me. Hurt too much. But I do like it up my ass once in a while - as long as there is plenty of lube and patience and someone plays with my clit.

I know the guys love it.

And here I was stroking the cock that had inspired me to try the bottle up my pussy. I was scared that it would not fit in me. Especially since I got him bigger and longer then momtoo had ever seen.

Then I remembered that we had an agreement but was this not sex? He finally pushed my hands away, asked momtoo if she was ready and I watched my cock disappear into a pussy - I was so upset it was not mine.

When he was all the way in momtoo told me it felt much better then it looked and she told him to fuck her hard. He did. I had never been fucked like he fucked her. He was pumping so fast his dick was a blur and when he buried himself I could actually hear his balls slap against momtoo's asshole.

She started crying out and it would get louder every time he pounded her. Then she'd get quieter for the short time he took to pull it back out and in one fluid motion he buried it again and momtoo cried a little louder.

I had immediately started playing with myself with my lubed up hands when he pushed me away. It didn't take long for my moans to join with momtoo's.

Then she asked him to rest for a minute. And that's about how long it was. I came two or three times looking at his cock that he had pulled almost all the way out and sat with just the head inside her.

Then he was pumping her again. And my moans turned into cries. Then pops told her he was close. I watched as he buried himself and she locked her legs around his butt. I watched his balls tense up, it looked like they swelled but in reality they just tensed when he did.

And then I felt his body explode and watched as his cum oozed out between his cock and her lips. When he tensed the second time I swear cum shot out of her.

The remaining times I'm not sure because I had my eyes closed while I came. Then I felt his hand slide underneath mine and he was rubbing me and I came even harder.

After momtoo's moans quieted I could not take anymore. It was just too intense. I grabbed his arm and held it still.

He pulled out and I saw that he was still pretty hard and hoped he wanted to fuck me. I reached under him and massaged his balls then I took two fingers and rubbed them up and down momtoo's slit and stuck them in my mouth. They tasted really good.

Pops got up and came back with washcloths then gave mom a peck on the cheek and a thank you. He looked at me and told me thanks then kissed my clit and used his tongue like before. I was instantly ready for him but he did it again, he left me high and wet.

Momtoo asked me if I was ready for that and I told her there was no way I could take him like that but I sure wished I could.

We both slept about an hour then mom woke us and reminded us they still had lots to do.

I grabbed a shower and went back to my story. Pops smiled and asked how he was. Dani about fell out of her chair. I told her that nothing had happened and nothing would.

And now I'm going to grab Lisa and get rid of this ache I have deep in my pussy. Hopes she likes dildos and vibrators.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window