••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale

Posted at 7:30 PM
Tags -- , ,

Hi everybody. Many of you probably think you know me.


To Read the rest click
here->
And most of you wants to know what happened between pops and myself this morning. Well, I'll tell you - in a minute. First I want to tell you about myself.

I'm about 5'11" with real long legs. Pops once measured me and my legs are longer then the rest of my body. But he says all my weight (112 lbs) is in my boobs. They are my best feature but since I see them the most I am probably biased.

But the guys all love them and have for a long time. They all say they are beautiful and the best they have ever held or sucked.. Moms say my ass in the best feature. I think it's kind of small for my body but who cares. As long as the men like it I'm fine with it. And they all turn and look as I go by.

I love to make men (and boys) hard - I want them to be butter in my hands. I want to satisfy their every need and to respect me for the person I am and not the piece of ass they just got. I love to be told I am a great person and a great fuck. Need a blow job - say those two things to me and I'll swallow you whole. But you better be there when I need you and don't ever tell a sole about anything we do - not even your priest - or I'll make sure you can't get laid in this area ever again.

I'm been sexually active since about 13. That was the night an older friend of Dani's brother walked me home after he paid me $10 to watch me spread my legs wide and lift my top. I wore very thin panties that left nothing to the imagination. Bras were a pain - so I never wore one (and very seldom do now). I had many satisfied customers.

If I were not smart I know I'd be a stripper or an adult entertainer. I get so turned on and so wet when I exhibit my body. I recently found out my mother is the same way but she is much more private about it.

I also can never get enough sex - from either sex (male or female). Never get enough - NEVER - EVER. I can get fucked by 6 guys and still want more - I know that for a fact.

Now when I was 13 that kid walked me home after the 'show'. I invited him in to play pool (I actually wanted to show him my ass) and he asked about my parents. They were already asleep and besides, they trusted me 100%.

We sat on the family room couch and he asked how much to see my tits. I asked what he was going to do for me. He said he'd show me his dick. I'd never seen one so I lifted my top and he touched me for a few minutes and then he stood up and pulled down his sweat pants.

I definitely liked what I saw - since he had touched me I returned the favor (and it was a favor - for him to touch me). When he got even harder and redder I asked if it hurt. He assured me that it didn't hurt but it made him anxious and impatient.

I knew how I felt when I got turned on and really wet. It felt good to press things against it. I had not yet masturbated.

He put his hands on my ass and I turned around so he could get a better look. He told me he liked my body. He was rubbing my ass through the skirt. I lifted my skirt, turned and asked him if that felt better. He said my panties were really soft.

Then he surprised me and kissed me. I almost fainted but it felt SO good. I felt him put a couple of fingers down my panties.

I warned him that if he ever told anyone about this I'd kill him. He agreed. I let him put four fingers down my panties and rub one of my cheeks.

I got really bold. I was rubbing a dick - had no idea if I was doing it right. Could not really tell if he liked it or not. His fingers left unbelievable feelings on my skin as they rubbed my ass. My tits wanted him to rub them. My nipples were aching for the feel of his hands.

So I asked him how much he'd pay me to take off my panties. He said $20 for my panties and top. Then he asked how much I would pay him to take off his pants. Oh, oh. My own trick used against me - I told him $10. He said fine he owed me $10 and I took off my panties while he stepped out of his pants.

I told him that was underwear too but he was already pulling them off. He rubbed my ass skin to skin and I rubbed his with one hand and his dick with the other. Then he pulled my top off and massaged my tits for a minute. Then the kissing started.

We were French kissing and all I knew for sure was this was heaven. I could feel his muscles and could feel his dick throb and ass clinch. I had made out before and let one guy play with my tits but getting a dick involved and clothes removed intensified it greatly.

He told me to rub him faster so I did. His hands were running all over my body and my skirt just got in the way so I didn't complain when he unhooked it and it slid down my legs.

I decided I wanted to look at his dick close up so I asked him to sit down and I got between his legs. For the first time in my life I was kneeling between a boys legs with his dick inches away. If I had a dollar for every time I've done it since, why I'd own the world. Think I'm kidding - ask Dani.

I kept rubbing the whole time but I moved it around so I could see all sides and his balls. I felt his balls and when I moved my hand away he pulled it back and showed me how to cup them.

I changed hands and noticed when I let go of his dick it stood straight up and kept jerking up towards his stomach. For some reason my pussy throbbed. It was beautiful.

I rubbed him and examined him for another 10 minutes while he played with my tits. I asked him to play with my nipples and I guess instinct took over and he pinched and gently twisted them. My pussy was twisting every which way.

He asked me to sit beside him so he could rub my ass and we sat facing each other on the couch. I had his dick in my hands and was rubbing all the other parts I could reach. He was playing with my tits and reaching behind me to rub my ass. And we kissed and kissed and kissed.

Then I asked if he wanted to look at me. He answered by getting on his knees and pulling me around to face him. I could feel his stare on my pussy and I spread my legs apart. He told me farther and I put my feet on the couch and my knees were nearly touching the cushions.

He reached under me and touched my ass then he sucked on my right boob. It felt like an explosion racked my body.

I asked him if he wanted to touch me here and I rubbed my pussy. He gently touched my pubic area and gradually made his way down leaving sensations on my skin that I still get to this day.

I've been known to come when someone starts at my belly button and gently and gradually works their way to my clit. I didn't come that night but I was close.

He said he had never touched one before. I asked one what and he said pussy and I got wetter. I told him to spread my lips apart and he took both hands and pulled them apart and said it was so pretty.

He touched my clit and I jerked. Thinking he had hurt me he pulled his hands away but I had them back in place and showed him how hard he could rub.

He kissed me and moved one hand to my tits and then kissed the other tit. I remember thinking I was going to love sex. I didn't know this was called foreplay - boy is it play. He played me like a musical instrument and I started moaning.

He told me to be quiet - it was hard. When his finger rubbed my opening I thought he had put something hot on it. I reached for his dick and starting rubbing up and down but it was so awkward. I pulled him on the couch beside me but it was still awkward.

Then I broke a promise to my mom. I laid down on a piece of furniture with a boy. I promised I would not do that until I was 18. Oops. And to make it worse - neither of us had any clothes on. . I had pulled his shirt off a long time ago.

Mom and I had never discussed that situation. I also knew that Mom gave birth to a baby boy when she was 15 - like mother, like daughter. But I had a secret - I had stolen several condoms from Dad's drawer over the last couple of years. I was not going to have a baby, yet. And I was not planning on letting this boy get his dick in me.

We both watched each other touch our privates. He asked me to spread my legs and he lay between them. It felt so natural.

Now we have to take a brief pause. I know all your cocks are hard and the pussies are dripping but I have to tell you something.

Ready?

You'll have to excuse me while I go get off. Maybe laid. These memories are so powerful and I am so wet and so HORNY I can't wait for relief. I gotta have it NOW. Ever felt that way?

I'll be back as soon as I've spent some time ON my back.

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 2

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window