••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 2

Posted at 8:10 PM
Tags -- , ,

Sorry about that - I had to get off - as it was I was able to find pops - but that comes later.

To Read the rest click
here->

I like details - no, I LOVE details. I am a managing sales rep for a major company and I meet with lots of medical people and movers and shakers.

Paying attention to detail is what makes me so successful. My last boss told me it was my tits and ass and the provocative way I dressed. That really pissed me off. I called her my last boss because I took her job. Now I am the boss.

Granted, my tits and ass work wonders during a sales meeting - hell for that matter in any situation. But I am also smart and look for any other means to close the deal. I bet I could still get the job done without my tits and ass.

I have 15 girls working for me. The five that don't have the looks or are too conservative to flaunt them are my top sellers. They have brains - and with me guiding them , the sky is the limit.

The other areas call us the pussy squad. Well, the pussy squad out produced every other area last quarter. And we have been called in to salvage many deals that others have fucked up. The CEO offered me a position at the corporate headquarters but that was after I fucked him.

Didn't know who he was. I didn't want to move away plus I now have this great big hammer over his head. He's told me several times that if I take the position he will NOT try to get a return engagement. My problem is that he was pretty good and I'd be the one to instigate it. But I'll never tell him that.

So anyway, pops tells me I'm a pretty good typist and he only had 2 questions for me and neither had anything to do with this story. Dani and Lisa tell me he has never spent such a short amount of time getting a story ready to post.

I teased him that he just wanted to see what happens so he can get off again. Dani and Lisa agreed. Moms are still reading and I hope you have all returned for the same reason.

I've written 'dirty' stories, fantasies for boy and girl friends. One guy still jerks off to it 3 years later. He loved what I wrote about fucking him. I didn't meet him until the summer before last, five years after we started teasing each other in a chat room. He was one of my first of many cyber lovers. I love reading what others write, especially when I know the people in the story, and especially when it is live.. I'm already horny most of the time but a good story will put me out of my mind as you witnessed during my last post.

The guy made one mistake - when he got married he didn't tell his wife about the story or me. When she found it, she and I traded some pretty harsh emails. Then we became friends then good friends and I refused and still refuse to answer his emails - I told him it was because he lied to me. Now we only talk through her. Even the night I fucked them both, I directed all my comments and requests to her.

An innocent question when he told me he had got married. I told him I don't screw around with married people unless their spouse knows and approves. It just a rule I have.

I don't want some pissed off spouse gunning for me. It's that simple. He asked me what I thought. He led me to believe she knew. He still gets pissed when she reminds him that I only screwed him because she asked me to. She wanted to try a part of my crazy life. Unfortunately it didn't turn her on in person, only in fantasy. Now she is stuck with him for the rest of her life. Poor girl. Ha ha.

Ok, where was I. Oh yeah, laying on a couch in the family room in the old house completely naked with a naked boy with a hard dick laying between my legs. Ok. Ready girlies?

One more thing - when I was 7 or 8 I had a problem holding my pee. If I laughed too hard or was startled, I'd wet my pants. It was so embarrassing. The solution was to exercise my pelvic floor. Guys you probably have no idea what that is.

Ever hear of Pelvic Myoneuropathy. Both men and women can have this problem. Look it up on the web.

Have you heard of Kegle exercises?

Quoting from http://www.childbirth.org/articles/kegel.html

"Kegeling provides many benefits:
1) Conditioned muscles will make birth easier, and your perineum will more likely be intact (fewer tears and episiotomies)
2) Sexual enjoyment is enhanced for both partners
3) It can prevent prolapses of pelvic organs
4) It can help prevent leaking urine when you sneeze or cough"

I like number 2 the best. Kegels is what lets a girl milk your cock when it is inside your pussy. Never felt that before?

Imagine sliding your finger in a pussy and the pussy can clamp it very hard. And possibly prevent your finger from getting in too far.

It is probably why so many men love to fuck my pussy. I have complete control.

When I was 7 or 8 I had to learn how to do these exercises. In the end they gave me a device that 'helped' me learn how to do the exercises. When I was 14 I tried that device again after a through cleaning. It was/is the best sex toy I ever had.

It also took my virginity. The nurse sticking it in me the first time was a real cunt - and I don't mean the kind you fuck - I'm mean the worse definition of a woman there is.

I bled and hurt for half a day and whenever I saw that nurse I cried and refused to go anywhere near her. I hope she died fuckless. I hated her - guess I still do.

Anyway, my dick was kissing my tits and one hand was rubbing my pussy and the other was under my ass. We were kissing with tongue and all of a sudden it felt like a tongue had entered me.

His finger was in me. I asked him how it felt and he said warm and tight and very wet. He asked me how it felt and I said wonderful. Probably not the thing a 13-year-old virgin should say to a 17-year-old virgin.

I was doing my kegels cause they made things feel so good. He could feel me tighten on his finger. Since my 'device' was larger then his finger, I told him to put two fingers in me.

MUCH better then the old cold device - this device was warm and moved in unpredictable motions and felt really, really good. To this day when someone fingers me I remember my first time.

Oh, oh - moms just called pizza time - they make the best homemade pizza…horny active girls need dinner once in a while.

By the way - I just watched pops fuck momtoo. It was - sorry, second call for pizza. Be back soon.

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 3

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window