••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 7, 2008 (item)

Annie's Update

Posted at 7:59 AM
Tags --

We girls are almost done with Lisa and I's fuck scene. We were all too pooped last night to finish it. I gave pops a backrub - alright I was hoping I'd be able to rub something else - but he fell asleep about five minutes in.
To Read the rest click
here->
When I went back to the kitchen Dani's head was nodding and Lisa had already gone to bed. I slept really well.

I don't understand why I can sleep so peacefully here and toss and turn anywhere else. And this morning I got up at 5:30 - exactly 8 hours after I went to bed - god I'm turning into my mother - maybe I need to go find some grass and be a kid again.

Today I have to talk pops and make him a proposition. A business offer you pervert. I have a chance to do something that will advance my career, improve my education and possibly get me some extra cash.

Hopefully pops will not shoot it full of holes.

I've also decided that I'm going to follow BBs lead and tease the hell out of pops. I miss teasing him or maybe I just miss exhibiting myself to him. I think that's what it is.

I'll put on the shortest skirt Dani has and cut off one of her t-shirts and tell pops I was cold. It use to drive him crazy. Maybe I can drive him over the edge and get him to give me a Drive-By-Fuck.

I was so disappointed when I missed out yesterday. Oh well, it'll happen sooner or later - I just plan on making it real soon.

Am I terrible or what - nope I'm actually pretty good.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window