••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 7, 2008 (item)

Pops and BBs Part 2

Posted at 8:17 AM
Tags -- ,

I forgot to finish my story last night. After pops had come all over BBs she bent me over the chair and put pops soft cock against my opening and I felt him start to push.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani yelled no - I thought she was on my side. She told me don't do him soft. It'll ruin part of it for me. I figured she knew since a month ago she was in my situation. Horny and wanting it so bad but not able to get it.

I really had my doubts if I could take it. Momtoo had showed me where she kept her super slippery lube so I was ready. I just needed to wear pops down.

BBs pointed out that I was the only one pops had not got off. It was not fair - she earned a whole lot of points with me.

She told pops to finger fuck me like he had done her. That was something else I wanted to try - actually I wanted to learn how to do it. I think Lisa would really like it.

I lay down on the floor, pops put his hand on my pelvis and then he jammed (and I mean JAMMED) two fingers in me and I noted that he was holding them like a claw.

After two or three minutes I could not tell you my name. As soon as I started coming he pulled out. I wanted to call him a name but I could not talk.

When I started to calm down he just jammed his fingers back in and I was off to nowhere land. You really don't have any control. After the fourth time I rolled to my side and locked my knees together.

I lay there in some kind of orgasm or seizure state for a good five minutes. I have to learn how to do that.

BBs just woke up, walked in and sat on my lap. She had not done that for years. She fits perfectly on my lap and I use to (still do) love it because she was so warm and fit just right on my tits and lap.

Once at the cabin she got up late and she was sitting on my lap and she asked pops if he would make her breakfast. He told her she was a big girl now - she could do it herself. She said I'm not a big girl and she lifted my shirt and started sucking on my tit.

Pops about fell out of his chair. I told her I thought that one was dry and offered her the other. She got my nipples so hard and I needed to get off NOW. Pops still brings that up whenever BBs talks about food. Man we do know how to have fun.

She use to turn me on and well, I guess she did just now too. But she didn't stay long - she had to pee. I wonder what's bothering her. Guess I get to play big sis today.

So nope, I didn't get pops cock yesterday but I'm working on it.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window