••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, February 9, 2008 (item)

Annie’s 8-Year Dream

Posted at 11:11 PM

My dream has a happy ending. Eight long years ago when I was very impressionable I met this guy that made you feel like the most important person in the world even if he was salivating over another girl two tables away.
To Read the rest click
here->
When he looked in your eyes to ‘listen’ to you, you knew he heard every word you said. When you wore a low cut blouse without a bra and was leaning over a table letting him see your tits, if you were talking he focused on your eyes taking in every word. Even when he told us he was not focusing on our eyes, he was actually thinking how good it would feel to have that mouth wrapped around his dick while he felt up my tits, I knew he was lying.

Every time I walked into his domain I felt a wrapper envelope me and felt loved, cherished, protected and safe – even if he was not there. The two women living with him added an extra level of love, cherish, protection and safety.

I knew I could say or do anything and I would not be judged. They cared for me because I was a person and had great potential. Pops still says it was because he ‘knew’ I’d be a heart breaker, have a body to die for, be a great fuck and have a nice set of tits – even when I was just 14. He kids and plays practical jokes constantly.

But I know that I am loved – I am never lonely when I am here yet I might be here alone. It is the greatest feeling in the world.

Now girlies, you know what I means – a home filled with love. BUT to make it perfect you need to be sexually satisfied. Put it all together and you have heaven.

Today, eight years after my quest began – I reached my heaven. My heart is so full of joy – even though my pussy is aching. There cannot be a better place or feeling on earth.

Today pops finally stuck his cock in me – the same cock I saw outlined in wet swim trunks about 8 years ago. The same cock I told me best friends I would someday fuck. The same cock attached to the best man I have ever met.

As soon as I recovered – 9 hours later – from the orgasm that rocked my world (and probably ruined me for all other men) I was really afraid I had lost my best male friend. Our relationship was based on unfulfilled sexual tension and outright lust but it was built on a deeper level – human companionship.

When I got up I smelled something that made me hungry. My favorite man had made me (us) chicken soup. He looked and sounded fine but I still felt uneasiness. I went to my room to cry and then told myself I could fix this.

I dressed like I always did before I became a full-fledged nudist. I even wore panties. I pranced into the computer room and promptly bent over showing him my ass framed by my thong. I teased him about five minutes and was afraid I was still too sick to finish this.

After I caught him looking I asked him how he liked it. He turned around and his cock was at full attention. I went to him, pulled a little tube of lube out of my waistband and put a dab on his cock tip – I told him to put that lube on the back wall of my cunt.

He pulled me on him, pushed my thong out of the way and he tried to stick his cock into my stomach. This first few strokes hurt like hell and I was worried I would not be able to let him finish. But the pleasure took over and within a few minutes I could feel his really hot cum flood my pussy – I was in heaven – I had not been able to feel his cum the first time – I think I passed out.

This time he flooded me. I whispered in his ear that I had not changed – his old Annie and our relationship was still here – we were starting a new one – it would last until one of us killed the other. I paused and then finished – with sex.

When I stood up I was dripping cum everywhere and his cock and balls were completely covered. I got on my knees and cleaned him off then tried to swallow his dick. I got him to my throat but I could not get my throat to open up so I tried to force it in but I gagged. I doubt I will ever be able to swallow him but I will try every time because he loved it.

When I was 14 I went to momtoo with a problem - I knew I could talk to her about anything. I told her that I had sex, like it, wanted it again and I did not want to get pregnant. I had heard older girls talking a couple of years about using the ass method of birth control. One of the girls asked what is was and was told you let the guy stick the end of his dick in your ass and shoot there. When asked if it hurt she was told only the first few times and if you were lucky you would like it and then your boyfriend would like you even more.

I asked momtoo how it worked and how bad it would hurt. To her credit she told me everything. She also told me the pain was not unlike a tooth ache but it would go away and it did not hurt nearly as bad as having a baby. She also told me about oral sex, another form of birth control but it might be harder for me because some girls just did not like the taste.

She said a safer way was always use a condom - did I know about those and I showed her my stash - then she mentioned the pill, another alternative and backup plan.

About that time pops walked by a window and I told momtoo that some day I would fuck him in my mouth, ass and pussy. Momtoo laughed and laughed.

Momtoo - I've got one out three - I'll get the other two before you get home. Love you. And thanks so much for all the advice. I wish you would have told me about you and him at that time BUT if you would have I may have given up on my dream.

I was glad when you told me it makes you happy that every woman he meets wants to fuck pops. I finally get it - it means you have made one hell of a choice - I'm sure glad you did.

I don’t think things will get much better then this.





0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window