••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, February 6, 2008 (item)

Annie's Update

Posted at 8:28 AM


This is the first time I've been up before 8 in a long time. The smell of coffee and pancakes and bacon woke me up. I tried some of Dani and pops hot toddy but I prefer a soda. Oh, well.

To Read the rest click
here->
I can't believe Dani is cooking - neither can pops or Lisa - pops says she must have been paying attention to moms more then we thought. I offered to help but she chased me out.

Sunday had to be one of the weirdest days in my life. First I have a cock bouncing off the bottom of my chin then I have a guy stick his finger in me and leave me high and dry. Then I write a story and tell you things nobody ever knew. And it turns me on that somebody might read it and get turned on. And I do almost all of this without clothes.

The freedom I experienced was wonderful. Dani, BBs and I almost never wore clothes in our school dorm room unless we had company. But I have never run around naked with a man around, unless I was fucking him (them).

I'd go into my brother's room to dry and curl my hair and listen to tunes especially if he was present. I made sure he got a show and I usually left him jacking off. I liked watching but he told me that he could not cum while I was there which I thought was stupid - but I gave him his space.

I love being watched - when doing something sexual - but what is sexual about typing a story into a laptop or watching stupid commercials during SuperBowl 3823. The hardest thing I did while naked was eating moms' pizza.

For some reason I spilled on my boobies 6 or 7 times. Once Lisa cleaned me up but when I got pissed the 2nd time she kept her distance. Hope I didn't scared her cause I know that pops liked it when she licked my tit.

I'm still not sure about my relationship with her. I know I turn her on and watching her do certain things turns me on too. When she licked my tit the other night I wanted to return the favor but I'm not sure what the boundaries are. Last night I think she wanted me to come to her room but when I checked her bed was empty.

I figured since it has taken me longer then I said she was fucking pops (lucky girl). I usually want to really know the girls I fuck - in this case we have really not had a chance. And I guess we really don't need to - she's here to stay so I might as well take advantage of it.

So Sunday I finally got my wish - I can be naked in this house as long as we do not have company. I also got to see pops cock in the flesh, so to speak for the first time and I even got to hold it - even if it was briefly - I even kissed it and licked the top of it's head.

It was so hard not to look at him every five minutes when I first sat down. It sucked because I usually could not see anything. Lisa saw my dilemma and showed me how to bring the cam under his desk up on the screen.

When he noticed, he grabbed his cock and jerked off for a few minutes. I wanted to climb under his desk and let him cum on me or in me but we had an agreement so I'm probably going to be unsatisfied the whole time I'm here. Let's see if these people actually check what other people post. Pops, at 10 am I'm going to ask Lisa to help me. I need my back washed and then I'll wash hers and a few others parts then I'll take her to bed and fuck her. If you read this before 10, I invite you to watch.

Ha! I wonder what will happen. Guess I just made up my mind about Lisa.

The last strange thing I noticed about being naked was the urge to cover up every time pops walked into the room. Once he got settled and I 'forgot' about him for a few minutes I dropped my arms.

Then Lisa started coming over every time I covered up and told me to stop; I was ruining her view. Pops laughed and said his view sucked too. But he had a real good shot between my legs. I looked under the next and there was a cam aimed right at my crotch.

I moved the chair out of the way, got down on my hands and knees while I was facing up and stuck my pussy real close to the camera. I asked if it was close enough - he told me to spread my lips but both my hands were busy - Lisa offered but there was not enough room.

He told me close so I gradually moved my pussy to the camera and finally kissed it with my lips - not the ones under my nose either. After I got back in the chair and used both hands to stretch my lips open he got up and came back with a paper towel and window wash.

Told me the camera was smudged now. I cleaned it and then he disappeared so I went back to writing. A few minutes later momtoo came up to me and whispered to come quietly into her room in about 5 minutes and sit on the chair at the foot of her bed.

So I watched the clock. She had told me earlier that when she fucked pop I could watch live. She wanted me to see what I was getting into. I could not wait.

And I'll tell you all about it - later.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window