••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, February 9, 2008 (item)

Pops Takes Care of His Girls

Posted at 10:44 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Dani here – my computer is going to make the rounds to all the girls because it is handy.
To Read the rest click
here->
Dani says….

We girls are all still sickly but I guess we are not that sick. Pops is feeling a lot better so he decided it was time to ‘take’ care of his girls.

He offered a hot bath or shower – complete body rub – stiff dick or just cuddling. When I asked if those were the only choices he told me to name it.

When we were sick at the cabin he gave Lisa and I a great bath in the Jacuzzi with no strings or sex attached. It was great.

I had already had a very hot shower trying to clear up my lungs – I am so congested and all I do is cough – so I asked for a body rub knowing full well what would probably happen. Moms have a heater for the lotion or oil and it felt really good when he started on my arms – pops makes sure he massages every spot. He always does the sexual parts first and then starts on the arms and torso and finishes with your feet. It is great.

Well after pops made my nipples stick out an inch and completely buttered up my tits I noticed he was hard – very hard. I was happy that I had turned him on.

I told him I wanted a Drive-By-Fuck. He gabbed my legs behind my knees and lifted them to my shoulders. He has us pull our arms out of the way and he carefully stretches us until our knees are on the bed and we can put the back of our upper arms behind our knees.

We are spread wide open and our ass is lifted a little off the bed. It is a really sexy position and a great position to be fucked or licked or whatever. We call it the lockdown position because pops will sometime pin us down by putting his hands on the back of our knees under our arms.

He can do a push up, supports himself by his hands and toes and bang the fuck out of us. The position is actually quite comfortable after you get used to it.

And as an added benefit he can pull out and come in our ass or he can slide up our legs and sit on our chests and fill our mouth with cum or cock.

Anyway, pops lubed up his dick – we all love to watch him jerk his dick when it is lubed and once he gets hard you have no idea when he’ll slam it in.

So pops is stroking his cock and Lisa walks in. She lies down beside us to watch. Pops smiled at her and without looking or warning he slams he cock up my cunt. I came when he hit the back wall. He balanced himself on his hands and toes and gave me hard full quick strokes and I was coming continuously.

After 4 minutes (Lisa timed me) I could take no more. He yanked his cock out and slapped my pussy and clit. I came one more time then laid there to recover. I was not coughing anymore and I actually fell asleep. When I woke my legs and arms were asleep and it took a bit to get my legs down. Once I did I slept for almost 9 hours.

It was the best medicine in the world.

Lisa Says….

I watched pops fuck Dani who appeared to be falling asleep so I grabbed pops dick but it was too slippery to hold so I grabbed his balls.

He asked me to wait he needed a towel and I said he didn’t. I got to my bed and flopped on it and pulled my legs back into the lockdown position and told him to hurry up and fuck me.

He got on the bed, stuck is cock in about a half inch, lifted himself up on his hands and toes and the next thing I knew his balls were trying to get in my asshole. I checked the clock then stared at pops cock while he fucked me.

When I could take no more, the orgasms were too much he yanked his cock out and I let my legs down and checked the clock – 6 minute Drive-By-Fuck. He did not say a word and left. I fell asleep and Dani woke me up about 9 hours later. I feel pretty good but am still sick.

BBs says…

By now you know I can’t fuck pops because he is too big and besides my hubby is not here and we have a rule about fucking other people unless our spouse is there and approves. I had already stretched the rule when I let pops finger fuck me a couple of days ago.

So even though I was horny enough to fuck a football team (my fantasy) I decided I better take a body rub. When he finished my tits he started on my stomach and pussy.

I was so wet he didn’t need any lube and I kept grabbing his cock that was already lubed up. I finally told him to stop I was fine but upset – I told him to go fuck Annie.

Annie says…..

When pops walked in with a lubed up hard-on I thought it was my lucking day. But the choices he gave me did not include a stiff dick or Drive-By-Fuck.

I chose the next best thing – a hot shower and full body rub. I figured I'd at least get off a few times. When he washed my body by massage I could feel all my troubles (which I really don’t have any) float away.

When he washed my asshole he kept barely sticking his index finger in it. I told him to either fuck or stop because he was making me real horny.

He patted me dry and I felt great and ready to fuck a horse dick. He started rubbing my tits and whenever he touched my nipples I moaned. When he gently pinched them I came. He could not believe it – I told him to either bite them or flick them and I’d come again. He gently rubbed around them and when I least expected he flicked them and I came.

BBs came into the room and asked pops if he had fucked me yet. He told me no and BBs wanted to know why he had not followed her orders. Pops just stared at her and she told him, “I said fuck her and fuck her hard.”

I pulled my knees up into the lockdown position and use two fingers to open my hole for him – he just stared for a minute at my face – looked at BBs and left the room.

I let my legs down and BBs hope she had not pissed him off. I was so horny I asked her to go get the Perfect Dick from Lisa’s room. She started to leave and pops came walking back in and got between my legs. He slapped my pussy and told me to spread ‘em all the way. I got back into position and he started lubing my pussy and his cock.

I got so wet and reached down and stroked his dick and helped put on more lube. He put the head of his cock tight at my cunt and looked at BBs and asked, “What did you say?” She said, “I told you to fuck her.”

Pops started slowing pushing his cock in me watching my face. When he got an inch in he asked if I was OK. I said fuck yes and he slipped another inch in. I was so close to coming and there was absolutely no pain.

I grabbed his waist and asked him for more – about this time I noticed BBs had a video camera and I smiled at her and said look what I got.

I told pops this was taking too long – I like pain and I lifted and pulled on him and he finally stopped resisting and I felt like someone had just ripped my cunt apart.

This was nothing like having a bottle up your cunt – this was a beer barrel – he was watching my face and I told him if he stopped I’d have his nuts for breakfast.

He pulled all the way out, put his head back in position and looked at me. I told him he was stopping….and I did not say another word for about 6 minutes – at least that’s how long the camera recorded.

The second time he invaded me I am sure something tore but when his balls forced my butt hole open I forgot about everything else. I do not remember the third time because all I could think was that he was pulling it out and I wanted it back NOW.

I told him faster and he kicked it to top speed and I think I passed out – the camera shows my eyes rolling back into my head as I cried out a primal scream.

He did not relent in the invasion for 4 minutes. I only know that I was feeling things I have never felt before. Every time his balls stretched my asshole I wanted his cock in there. Every time he pulled out I tried to get it back.

The camera shows me collapsing on the bed but it is sort of hard to see because pops is still fucking me hard - when I watched the tape, watching his cock appear and then disappear in between my legs, well I came – several times.

Pops noticed that I was very relaxed and he stopped and slowly pulled himself out – he stuck his finger in me very carefully and on the camera BBs asked him what he was doing. He said checking for blood – she was really tight.

BBs told him not to worry – if I had really been hurting he would have been the first I told.

He patted my ass and looked at BBs, then the camera and said that was great and it is all BBs fault. BBs laughed on the tape and told him she would gladly take the blame.

The last of the camera shows them walking down the hall to her room and she tells him she had solved her problem. He asked how and she turned off the tape. I woke up when Lisa and Dani came in to make sure pops had not killed me.

BBs here again…

I was so fucking frustrated and needed to get off. Sometimes I call hubby and we have phone sex so I called him in TN – he’s down there in Jackson or nearby getting a communication system back up that was damaged by the tornadoes this week.

When he answered I told him his whore was on the line – he made the mistake once of telling me that he would get hard immediately whenever I called myself a cunt or slut or whore. When I was horny it was one of my tricks.

He said hang on I’ll give you a real whore; a girl said hi. I squealed with delight – it was a friend I had met at a convention Denny and I had attended couple of years ago.

We met at an after meeting nightclub rented by Denny’s company. She appeared to be hitting on Denny and he was letting her. I marched up to them and she grabbed me and starting dancing – she said Denny warned her I’d be out to ‘claim’ my man.

She told me she was trying to make her husband jealous because he had been hitting on this hot number all night and she didn’t like it. I looked and laughed. Evidently she had missed the beginning of that’s afternoon’s meetings. She had only worked at the company for a week or two and didn’t know anyone.

A division manager had lost a bet and he had to dress like a hooker for one day at work. He had gone to a beauty salon and got shaved, a bikini wax and they helped him hide his Johnson as he called it. His wife and her friends taught him how to walk in heels, talk sexy and flash guys.

After the first experience he went to a contest at a Halloween party and won first place. He now hired his legs and ass out for bachelor parties. The company bosses had heard about his act and asked him to be the company spokesman for sexual discrimination. He had fooled so many people he was now a legend. It was rumored that the President of the company told him if he could get a picture of someone high up taking his pants off in his office he would give him a $10,000 bonus on the spot. He also guaranteed his job.

He got the bonus. It also happened that the ‘hooker’ was her husband’s boss. Her husband was protecting his boss – he was so convincing that he would get hit on whenever he went out so someone would always protect him.

I told her what to do and she went over to her husband and asked him who the hottie was. Her husband told her the truth. She said bullshit and walked behind his boss and reached her hand up his very short dress and grabbed his dick that was tucked between his legs.

Both her husband and her boss were taken by surprise. She came back and told me he had a nice dick and shortly after the boss left and her husband came over to Denny and my’s table. We partied the rest of the night. Towards the end we had powered our noses and she told me she thought she was going to be very pissed cause her husband was fairly drunk and she was horny. He probably would not be able to get it up and he would not eat pussy.

I told her if that happened stop by our room. My husband would eat her until he got me off then take care of her. She laughed but got a real funny look on her face when I told her I was serious. It turned out that she turned me on and if I had to pick another girl in my quest to figure out if I was bi or not, it was going to be her because she was beautiful and Danny had already said he liked to get her in bed with us.

As it happened her husband did just fine but I had put a thought in her mind. The next convention we roomed together and we took two showers together but she just didn’t get into it.

The second night she suggested to her husband that she might like to watch him fuck me. She was acting drunk but she wasn’t. Her husband just blew her off. When we got to the room her and I did a semi-strip tease with our husbands lying in the beds.

When she flashed her tits her husband hooted and hollered. When I showed them mine – I stuck them in front of her husband and he groped them and kissed them. When she got in front of Denny, her husband told him to pinch them and her panties would come off.

When he pinched them her panties came off. Denny told him to just take mine off and he did. We were completely naked. But when it was time to get their dicks out her husband said there was not a way in hell he’d take his dick out while Denny was in the room.

The night ended with Denny fucking me in the bathroom and them arguing about her being a whore. They got divorced about six months later and I felt responsible. But we kept in touch and talked about everything.

She would not come visit nor go with us to any conventions. She did not trust herself around me or Denny and she knew she would have trouble having a three-way and the results if it turned out bad. So I gave up on it.

Denny called me one night on a overnight trip and told me she was there and he was horny – she was drunk and was flirting with him. He didn’t want to screw her up and wanted my opinion. I told him to take care of her and get her back to her room but leave her there untouched –otherwise we might lose her.

She told me later she really wanted to fuck him and was glad of the way he handled it.

Anyway, that’s how we met Jennifer and she was on the phone with me. I asked her if she would do something for me. She said I should know she’d do anything for me. I made her promise.

I told her that I knew it was depressing down there and that Denny was not in good shape. I asked her to take him out that night and make him forget where he was and then since I was not able to give him a proper fuck before he left I wanted her to fuck him senseless. She drew in a big breath and told me she didn’t know. I told her it was an order and told her to give him the phone.

When he answered I told him I had just ordered Jennifer to fuck him tonight. He was incredulous. I told him to ask her and he did. When she confirmed it I told him that if she did not call me by 9 tonight telling me she was about to sit on his dick, I would never fuck him again and never talk to her. He started to argue and Jennifer came back on the phone.

She asked if I was on drugs and I told her that if I did not get a call my 9 tonight, I would never talk to her again and I hung up.

Then I went to find pops and he was rubbing Annie. I knew that they both wanted it and that they had this silly agreement to not do it. I was already in my bossy mode and ordered pops to fuck her. He left the room and I figured I had pissed him off and felt bad for Annie.

Then he came back and I grabbed my camera to record forever the day that Annie finally did what she told me she was going to do the first time she saw him.

Then I had pops follow me back to my bed and told him to lube me up then fuck me silly with his fingers as he had done a couple of days ago but show me how to do it.

He did – girls find out about this technique. Pops does not know what it is called – a girl showed him 25 years ago. If you have any inhibitions or are not sure of your potential, this method will make you lose your mind and lose control of your body.

Tonight I peed and there was nothing I could do about it. It completely takes your body over. Within 5 minutes of him starting I made him stop and still shivered for 10 minutes. My pussy is still quaking as I type and think about it.

When my senses returned I had pops stand up at the edge of the bed and gave him my famous hand/blow job. I use both hands interlinking the fingers together and stroke him from base to tip. I lick and kiss his balls and tip of his dick. When I feel him tense to shoot, I open my mouth about 2 inches away and let the first of the spurt fall where it may then I suck the rest out of the end of his cock while I stroked his cock slowly from the base to the tip sort of milking his cum.

I do this for every spurt and usually end up with cum all over my face, neck and tits. When I couldn’t get pop to squirt anymore I lay down and he said thanks and the next thing I remember is my cell phone ringing.

It was Jeni and she told me she had this hard cock between her legs and she wanted to make sure she could still fuck it. I told her there was one condition – she was quiet and I told her she had to come to our home with him when they were done. I wanted to watch her fuck my husband. I promised I would not touch her but I might film it.

I heard Denny groan and told her the next time I’d see her would be in person and that my husband’s cock were be in her soon after her arrival and I heard her moan and I hung up.

I have never been happier in my life.

Dani here again.

Shit, BBs types more then Annie. Well this is how we spent our day – we all slept great this afternoon and pops made us some chicken soup and we are feeling much better but still not able to sit up for long.

Annie got her dream – pops is OK with it but still kind of iffy about their future relationship. A short time after supper, Annie came out wearing a short dress with a bright orange thong and her boobies almost hanging out of a cut off t-shirt.

She asked him if he liked what he saw after she had teased him for five minutes. He turned around and his cock was red, hard and throbbing. She walked to him, pulled some lube from somewhere and put a dab on the top of his dick. She told him to put that lube in the back of her cunt.

Pops pulled her onto his lap, stuck his cock barely in her cunt and told her to hang on. He grabbed her hips and tried to stick his dick into her throat from the wrong end.

She screamed and then started coming. She told me that her pussy never felt so good as when he was all the way in her. But getting it there was very painful – as least for two or three seconds. After the first 5 or 6 poundings she was fine but god darn those first 5 or 6 were hell.

She smiled and told me that she loved it and was pretty sure their relationship would be fine and that her dream of 8 years had ended beautifully.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window