••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, February 8, 2008 (item)

Insist Upon Respect

Posted at 11:33 AM
Tags -- ,

A couple of people have indirectly called me a slut – not in a joking way or sexual way – they think I am a slut. Why a slut?

Best answer so far is they think I will fuck anything with a cock. Well they are wrong.
To Read the rest click
here->
I will fuck anything with a cock OR a pussy IF they turn me on or I turn them on. If they are just looking for a piece of ass and don’t touch any of my emotions, they will go home unsatisfied.

Case in point – my freshman year there was a guy that nobody really paid any attention to. He was not crazy or weird but he was quiet and it took a while for him to relax. Once he did he was a very funny and caring person.

The one thing he taught me was to always look deeper at every situation. Get to the bottom of their reason for whatever they were doing.

He warned me about a guy that I really liked. We had been out a couple of times and had made out heavily. If a guy kissed well, he got to play with my tits. If he did that well he got to see my tits and if he got hard and had a nice cock and respected me I let him play with my honeypot and he’d get a hand job. If he made my honeypot feel really good I’d blow him.

If he continued this excellent behavior then eventually I’d fuck him. He didn’t fuck me – I fucked him.

Every guy, no matter how far he got was warned that if he EVER told anyone about ANYTHING we did - I would ruin him.

Despite the warnings I ended up in this guys bed. I noticed he kept looking in one corner. I finally got up and found the video camera rolling. It’ll never roll again and that evening the police opened his bedroom door the easy way – with a sledgehammer and a search warrant.

They found tapes of 13 girls and many photos of others. His dad paid off the girls to keep quiet – which lasted about 10 seconds. When it looked like he was going to get away free, one of his friends whose sister was a victim told the police they really ought to check the garage.

Since he was 18 and most of the girls were not he now appears on a law enforcement site with all his friends which shows where he lives and warns people about him. He didn’t get to graduate with his class and his father finally had to move away.

Another instance - One young gentleman told all his friends that I had rubbed his cock through his jeans until he came. One of his friends got mad when I wouldn’t give him a cock rub.

I asked him why he thought he deserved one. When he said so and so got one, I told him his friend was a liar and started spreading rumors.

If you know teenage girls, there is always a group that has no life so they make things up. They don’t know how to spell reputation let alone what it means but within 24 hours there were at least 10 girls that agreed he had tried to fuck their butts – he didn’t want their pussies.

It is really amazing what a girl can accomplish when they put their minds to it. He asked me after the first two rumors made the rounds what he could do to stop it. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. I suggested that if everybody thought I was gay I’d kill myself.

His father came to talk to my father –my father is a very big farmer who knows me better than I think. He yelled at him for an hour and then helped him off our farm with my brother’s help.

The next day a rumor about his father made it through town and he had to move his business to the big town. Seems nobody wanted a guy’s guy (that’s what I call gay guys) doing their taxes. Dad asked me how to do it which I guess means he believed everything the guy said.

To this day my Dad will call bouncing ideas off me. He had a farm worker that was stealing from him but could not catch him. He started a rumor and a week later all his stuff came back and he apologized to Dad. The deputy was in the next stall and arrested the guy. Dad has never had that problem again.

One year for April fools he told the biggest gossip that his damn wife had been screwing around on him with his best friend. Less than an hour later, said wife and best friend came into the store and he kept patting her ass and gossip is sure she saw mom playing with the guy’s private area.

The gossip hated mom and had been looking for years to kick her off the town council. This dumb bitch showed her true colors at that night’s council meeting.

Pops stood up and admitted he had said what he said and his best friend admitted that he had been playing with mom’s ass for 30 years. The gossip thought she finally had what she needed.

Then pops asked the council if they all had the envelopes marked secret bid from him. He even sent one to the gossip. He asked them to open them and the first page said April Fools. A brief note detailed exactly what had happened that day. The notes were dated over a month ago. The gossip lady said her note had been stored in the safe since she got it. No way anybody could have changed it. It showed how stupid she really was.

Dad said she cooked her own goose when she asked about his best friend showing such public displays of affection towards mom. Mom got up from her seat, walked over to Dad’s best friend, kissed him and ran her hand down his leg and asked the gossip if that’s what she was talking about. Dad gave his best friend a high five.

Dad said gossip lady was drooling. Then mom asked for a vote of confidence against gossip lady. She was voted out on the spot. Nobody had ever told her or she had forgotten that Dad’s best friend was his brother-in-law. He introduced them.

Mom never had another problem with gossip lady after that.

My birthday that year was very special – they gave me the car I wanted but didn’t expect to get because it was too expensive.

Mom said it was her way for saying thanks and Dad told me he manipulated mom because she thought the idea was all his.

I didn’t care what anybody thought – I got what I wanted.

And that’s the way I live my life. If I want something I get it. As long as I don’t hurt anybody or do anything illegal what should it matter?

If I see a hot guy or girl walking down the street and my pussy gets wet I’ll stop and talk to them and if they are lucky they’ll get my number. Sometimes I fuck them on the first date, others have to wait and some never get a call answered again.

I even have a special cell phone and Email address for new people. Once they get on my A list, they get my normal numbers and email. It’s a screening process and it works well.

What should I do – stay at home in front of the TV and get fat or spend my nights fucking whomever I want as many times as I want. Should I listen to one person’s opinion or should I have several points of view before I make up my own mind?

Do I want to spend my life with just one guy or do I want a stable of studs and a harem at my beck and call? Do I want to conform to the normal standards; husband, kids, nice car, nice home etc or is there someway I can have all that plus more.

Pops figured out how to get it all except he’s a man. Moms got it all – but again they got lucky – they found pops.

Can a girl have it all? I look at Britney Spears and Paris and Nicky Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and feel so sorry for them. Don’t they have any decent friends?

I’m sure glad only a couple of my very close friends know about this site. I’m saying things I’ve never told Dani, my bestest friend – until now.

I hate stereotyping. A guy can fuck every girl in school and be a hero. A girl fucks two guys, let alone over half of them and she is a slut – a no good dirty girl who’ll fuck anything.

Most sluts are prostitutes – they charge for it – I’d make a killing – but I don’t just fuck anybody – I might fuck a lot of people. But I have standards that are very high.

And I very seldom use sex to get what I want. That’s a lie, I do use to sex to get what I want – MORE sex or a good fuck or whatever.

But I don’t use sex to get dinner or a movie or other material things. I never use it to close a deal or to steal other clients.

I will fuck married people as long as their spouse knows I am doing it. Hopefully I can fuck them both. Here’s an example.

I was in Chicago at a company meeting. There were thousands of people there. After the opening meeting and speeches by the CEO, CFO and SOBs I was walking back to my hotel. I was tired and just wanted to sleep but I was wound up from all the days’ activities.

When I passed a bar it was populated with some nice looking people. I decided I needed a drink and maybe a piece of cock or ass.

The first guy I spotted was full of himself and got pissed when I told him I only fucked men or women. He didn’t get it at first.

A second (much) older guy came to me. Well-dressed, very charming, nice package, a great suite and as a bonus a good fuck. When we were done he asked for my number and as he was programming it into his cell phone it rang.

He told me he had to take it and asked me to be quiet (first warning sign). He started talking about something that only a company man could know about but he was giving out the wrong information. I got the last memo I had written (it was my project) and handed it to him.

He drained of all color and told the other party he’d get somebody right back to them. He told me to call so and so. Right now. So I did and he got slowly dressed and was sitting in a chair smoking one of my smokes and had a glass of my Jack about half full (second warning).

He told me to be quiet if I was so and so from someplace. When I kept quiet he got white as a sheet. I asked who he was and he would not say. I called the person I had just talked to back and told her I had either forgotten or did not hear who had initiated the last call.

When she said his name my face turned red. Have I told you about my temper? Two minutes of hell and problem solving and either another good fuck or you would soon be owned by me.

The second question I had asked at the bar was about his marriage status. He told me he was single, he had not found the one woman that could satisfy him. Evidently he had not lied about the last point cause he tried to get me back in bed.

I had even told him my rule – I’ll fuck you if you are married but only if your spouse knows and preferably with you or fucking me too.

This worthless piece of shit had lied to me. I figured my job was gone. He told me there was only one way to handle this. What did I want – he was sorry he had lied and promised he would never do it again – but he had to protect his position.

I got madder – then I let him know exactly what his position was. His wife was the real boss of the company. As her husband she ‘let’ him sit at the top but for all practical purpose he had absolutely no power.

He disagreed so I told him it was simple – I wanted something and I was going to spend the next twenty-four hours deciding what I wanted.

He should be back here tomorrow evening at five o’clock. He started to give me an excuse and I said I would wait for 5 minutes and if he had not appeared I’d have no choice but to explain to the board why my latest project could not be finished.

He knew I had him over the barrel. But I gave him a bit of hope. I told him he was a great fuck (he was) so why would he lie about something so simple.

He didn’t have an answer. He wanted a second round and I told him to go home and fuck his wife, it might be the last night he ever had a chance and made him leave.

He called me about midnight and I screamed into the phone in case his wife might be nearby. At least he was not that stupid.

I called Dani and she suggested I make him buy the best apartment in New York and give me the title. Her and I would setup a whorehouse. In the end she was not much use.

I called my dad and he told me to call pops – he told me pops was a much better idea man then he was. I called pops without thinking and momtoo answered the phone. It was after midnight – he goes to bed at 7 or 8 in the evening.

But I explained it all to her and she told me to test the waters. See what he offered – drag him on for a few weeks then call his wife and fuck him over just like he had done me.

OK, I liked that one – then mom told me to forget it – have to give everyone one mistake – if he ate good pussy then give him several breaks – good pussy lickers were hard to find.

Again they both had good points. Then I called my buddy I mentioned about 10 pages ago (gosh I talk a lot – better stick something in my mouth – I like dicks and tits and chocolate ice cream) to shut me up.

He thought about it and asked his wife and they had nothing. He called me back and suggested the guy was half way smart – instead of losing his cool when I handed him the memo he had told the other party he’d get them the latest info and he let the right person handle the call.

I didn’t want to give the asshole brownie points – I wanted to slam his dick in a car door a few times. But he was right – the guy had done the right thing. If only he hadn’t lied to me.

Pops called me about 3 in the morning – I was still awake – and said momtoo had left a note, he asked the guys name and a couple of other questions then he outlined a plan.

I thought it was perfect.

He told me he wanted to gather some more info and we should talk one more time before I confronted the asshole.

I told pops to call me back whenever as I was not sleepy –he told me that I’d sleep good now because I knew what to do and besides you are going to dream about me and he hung up.

I got off fantasying about pops and didn’t wake up until the asshole called me to remind me I was suppose to present at a meeting 10 minutes ago. I told him to never call me direct about company business again – I’d call him and I hung up. Part of the plan.

I called my boss and told her I must have had some bad sushi – I had headed for the meeting but had an accident. She told me it was fine, the CEO got a little mad but he talked to someone and they had rescheduled me for the lunch meeting tomorrow – an honor she told me.

I ordered brunch with champagne and charged it to the company; a no-no. I took a two-hour bubble bath. It was wonderful. I spent the rest of the afternoon flashing whoever happen to be looking towards my hotel window and working my ass off using my brain and pops help.

At five I answered the door naked – he walked in eyes out of his head and I told him I needed more time – give me his private number and I’d call him. He agreed and gave me his card – I told him his private number and home number- he wrote them on the back.

When he reached for me I pushed him back and told him that whatever happened over the next few months would decide if he ever got to touch me again.

He was not happy but he left. I ordered supper on the company with two bottles of Jack, that stuff is expensive – might as well get a bottle for home.

At six the next morning I was back at work. At ten I dressed in the sexiest lingerie I had and a very, very short skirt. The jacket I wore with it barely hid my bra and at the right angle showed most of my tits and the pretty pink bra.

I had to stop on the way for a taller pair of heels. I wanted my ass swinging as far as it could.

When I walked into the luncheon I think I pissed off all the service staff. Every eye in the room was on me. I reached the first table from the stage where my team was. Since they are all women I got lots of positive comments – my boss was pissed and told me she was writing me up as soon as we got back.

She wondered why I had not made it back to my hotel from last night to change. I looked at her and said loud enough for the other tables to hear, “Fuck You!” and sat down giving the head table a good shot of my panties.

The CEO (yeah my asshole) smiled and waved. My boss looked at me even madder then before and asked if I knew him. I said, “Fuck you!” She was so mad she could not eat.

After the soup and salad the CEO stood up to announce what the deal was but I stood and walked to him and covered the microphone and he said sure and introduced me.

I apologized to the group for interrupting the CEO and explained that I had a much better plan for the company we were trying to woe as a client.

The other 30 people in the room looked at each other – they had no idea what I was talking about. I asked a helper to distribute some booklets to the head table where the powers that be were sitting with the client’s CEO.

I explained that I as tired of the back stabbing idea stealing people I had to work with so if anyone in the room tried to take credit for anything they would be lying as the head table had the only copies of my idea.

I suggested we all eat lunch and the head table could discuss my plan and I would answer any questions. I went to my place, grabbed my stuff and started to get the chair and the CEO was there to carry it for me and he seated me between the two CEOs.

I felt pretty good but it became apparent that too many of them could read awfully fast and there were too many questions so I asked a server to get a table setup by the stage. I moved my stuff and invited anyone at the table to come ask their questions one-on-one.

It also put me in a good position to ‘strut’ my stuff. I sat so that the other person sat right in front of me. They all got to see my panties – some more then others. I saw at least two go back to the table with their notepads in front of their dicks. Have I ever said I love making cocks hard?

When their CEO came over he only had a couple of questions but he could not keep his eye off my crotch. I figured it was time to take it up a notch. I excused myself – too much coffee and removed my panties in the bathroom.

When I sat back down I kept my legs very tight but as the discussion got too deep my legs came apart. He actually stopped talking and took a drink from my water glass. He tried to start again but it was pointless.

He went back to the head table and leaned over to talk to my CEO. My CEO has a surprised look on his face when he strolled over. When he sat down I pressed my hand between my legs and crossed them. His disappointment was visible on his face.

The entire time he talked my legs were shut. Punishment. He invited me back to the table to hold another final discussion.

When I sat he asked if anyone had any questions – they didn’t, as least none they could ask at that moment. I asked for the booklets back and made it a point to count them and sealed them in the box I had.

The CEOs talked for a few minutes and mine asked that I keep him informed of the discussions and negotiations. He also said that if I could pull this off he’d give me a very big bonus.

I sweetly asked how much and he said we would discuss it in private – I told him he and I would probably never do anything in private – open dialogue was so much better. It was harder to lie. He got the point even if no one else did.

I asked again about the bonus and told him I had several offers from competitors (I really did – four job offers in the last two weeks).

He leaned over and said a number in my ear – I did some fake accounting in my head and asked him to double it. He said he would. Then I asked for 2 percent commission of all future sales even if I didn’t work there.

He laughed and the other CEO talked in his ear for a moment and my CEO agreed – I handed him a contract after I filled out the numbers and he signed it. The other CEO signed it as a witness.

I took the forms and put them in my sealed box. And pulled out a couple of others which I laid face down on the table. Their CEO started to turn it over and I playfully smacked his hand and told he had to wait.

I handed my CEO a phone and told him to press 23. When the other party answered he spoke very quietly for a few minutes and handed the phone to the other CEO.

I took this opportunity to visit my boss and loudly explained she should spend the afternoon finding a very good lawyer. I was going to sure her fucking ass for discrimination and I swept my hand at the other tables and explained I knew where they all worked and would have subpoenas within the week.

I called her stupidest bitch I have ever known and I wish she would go get laid – it might let her be a person and possibly even a woman. She started to yell something but noticed the head table was watching.

I walked back and sat beside my CEO. Both CEOs turned the pieces of paper over and signed it then traded papers and signed them. They stood up and shook hands and their CEO announced that due to my actions and conversations with the home office the last twenty-four hours he had been advised to sign a 10-year agreement with our company. My heart soared. I had actually pulled it off; in more ways than one.

My CEO announced that I was being promoted to Sales Manager of my group. He started to dismiss the room and I interrupted and told my new sales crew to meet me at 6 am in the morning at our home office. Most of them said yes ma’am. My old boss just stared at me in total shock. I had warned her the day I started that it was not a good idea to piss me off.

The CEOs wanted to take me to dinner that night – I politely declined saying I had a date with my new boy friend and wanted to celebrate with him.

My CEO thought I meant him and he held me back after all the people had left and told me to find the most expensive restaurant I could and the company would buy me dinner and all the champagne I could drink. I said great, just let accounting know the charges would be appearing on my credit card.

He said he would use his. That’s when I asked him what made him think he was invited. His mouth fell open and then he stuttered something about my new boy friend and I reminded him I did not date married men unless their wife agreed.

I told him to show up at my room at 7 and the first thing he would do is introduce me to his wife or tell me to call her at the home number he had given me.

Otherwise he could go fuck himself. He asked about the new boy friend and I asked him if he thought I was being too confident – I was sure I could find one between now and dinner.

As I walked away I called back over my shoulder to have my bonus check and commission check direct deposited into my account that was on file with payroll. I’d check around four and if they were not there I’d call his wife and find out why.

I heard him sputter.

When I got back to the hotel I broke open another bottle of champagne and called pops. After I explained everything pops said I was terrible – he had told me to tease him and let him think he was going to get fucked – instead he said, I fucked him completely.

He thought it was great and told me he’d call me the next time he had a problem and wanted to fuck someone.

The point – we got the pussy and we make the rules – live by them or we’ll cut you off and fuck you over. If you do not respect me, you will lose – everything.

Don’t call me a slut except in the bedroom where all women SHOULD be sluts or better yet whores or whatever a good man wants. If a man respects you he deserves your best. Period.

And as a side note – how do you become a good fuck – as with everything in life – you practice and get as much experience as possible in as many situations as possible.

That’s the only way to be the best at what you do.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window