••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, February 7, 2008 (item)

Lisa's Daily Update

Posted at 8:00 AM
Tags --

After all of yesterday's activity it really slowed down last night. BBs was the only one half alive and she fell asleep trying to tease pops.
To Read the rest click
here->
I think Annie is a little peeved at BBs for hogging all of pops time. I remember Dani thinking the same thing when I showed up. But it all worked out.

I usually pay very close attention to the news and everything going on around me. In fact I have been reading all the old news sites all morning. We didn't know anything about the storms and tornados - didn't know the river (more of a stream) is expected to flood over its banks this afternoon.

We don't have to worry - we are sitting pretty high here.

But I was amazed there was voting on Tues. I usually kept up with politics. I don't even know who is running. Guess I better try to do better.

It's going to be a relaxing day around her. Can't wait.



0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window