••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Dani's Update and Notes On Annie n Pops

Posted at 9:05 AM
Tags -- , ,

Well, I hope you've read Lisa's daily update - everyone says they love our daily updates so we are going to make it a regular feature.

Many of you are here to find out about Annie and pops - I'll tell you little things while I give my update. (Stinker ain't I - get it from pops).

To Read the rest click
here->
Annie bent down and started to pull pops shorts down and he reached between her cheeks and pinched her throng strap right at her butt hole.

This morning pops gave me and Lisa drive-by-fucks. 5 minutes of heaven. He just takes us - if we are not wet he'll give us about 30 seconds, which is all it takes
for us to get wet when we feel his cock at our hole.

If does not matter if he is hard or not, within a minute we are soaking wet and his cock is getting harder and harder. He just slams us - all the way in all the way out very quickly very steady. Then he'll talk dirty to us calling us sluts or whores or pieces of ass.

Pops pulled Annie's thong away from her butt hole and started to pull it down. About this time every other woman in the room (4 of us) were spreading our legs - we were watching history being made.

Now I've had many requests for a summary of our lives - something is coming - be here soon. Many noobs want to know why I don't publish all the comments. There are lots of idiots out there that incorrectly assume this blog is about the terrible lives and adventures of whores or strippers.

So far from the truth - but by moderating the comments I can block all that shit and block the users in my email client. Once a week I just log in to the blog and mass delete all the comments. Some people visit blogs just to see their names or profiles in the comments section - fine, just let me know and I'll publish it

I try to return the favor and visit the profiles and any blogs that are listed. I have only missed one or two and that was when I was sick. Otherwise I can add my own comments to the user and forward the message to their email. It's very handy.

Most of our Imail friends do NOT want their comments made public - they are hiding or don't want anybody to know where they go. Our Email friends definitely do not want their info out there so we respect everybody's privacy.

Annie got pops' shorts down just enough to see the top of his pubic hair and pops was commenting on what a nice butt hole on such an asshole of a girl. All of us girls knew pops was kidding her - Anal looked hurt but she was smiling - this was going to be very interesting.

Pops started to adjust his position to get a good look at her slit. I knew what he was going to see and I wanted very much to see his reaction to something I had already fucked. I was so intent on watching I didn't hear what Annie or Mom said.

Today is the superbowl - fuck football - only good thing about it is the commercials and that moms make their world famous homemade almost-no-crust pizzas. They usually make 3 or 4 different pies. The veggies is the best.

All are 3 - 4 inches high with a crust that is less then an 1/8 inch thick. The sauce is homemade and takes all afternoon to cook. They use fresh herbs and veggies. They are almost better than sex - almost.

Annie noticed pops was getting hard and she commented about the bulge and how hard it was - pause - going to be getting his shorts off over it. Maybe she ought to wait until it gets softer. I didn't hear what pops said but Annie laughed and said it would be fine if he used some of the lubricant she had - pause - but he'd have to get her panties down a little farther. Pops started running a finger down her crack but he started on her spine in the middle of her back.

Pops very slowly pulled his finger down. When he got to the top of her crack, Annie adjusted her leg to get it open farther.

Pops says he has several stories almost ready to post. Just needs time to proofread one more time. I can't wait. And you'll just have to. Annie will take over her and pops story sometime today -maybe.

Ain't I a Stinker?


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window