••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, February 4, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 7

Posted at 12:01 AM
Tags -- , , ,

Break over where was I?

To Read the rest click
here->

In fact he'd seen my pussy close up and personal and had even touched it. That was the day my plan to embarrass him failed. Everyone else was gone. It was just he and I at the cabin. I went through the great room on the way to the sunken deck. The sunken deck was a section that was 3 feet lower then the surrounding deck and was built so the original owners wife and daughters could sunbathe naked.

That's what all the girls used it for. Pops promised not to look when non-family members were using it. I told him he could look whenever he wanted but he had to be naked too. He told me to be careful what I wished for.

That morning I was horny as hell. One of my big things was getting off lying naked on the deck. Getting caught or having someone hear me just added to the intensity.

Anyway I decided I wanted to know something. I sat on his desk that was positioned at right angles to his computer desk and swiveled him around so that he faced me. I lifted both feet to his shoulders.

The only thing between him and the honeypot was a robe that was actually a wrapper - it wrapped around my waist twice and then tied. It was long and went to my knees. I untied it and lifted my ass while leaning on one hand and pulled the wrap off using the other hand.

I let it drop to his lap. He was looking at my tits. I had draped a towel around me but it had fallen open. I was completely naked before him spread wide open. I asked if it was pretty. He looked down and smiled. Then he leaned closer, which caused my legs to spread wider. He formed fists with his thumbs sticking out and he put the tops of his thumbs together and he placed them on my taint.

I got so wet - I could feel my juices running down my crack right to his thumbs. Then he moved his thumbs up pressing my lips together. I could tell his thumbs were wet because they slid very easily.

When he got to the top of my slit he inserted the tips in my slit and pulled them back down but this time he was spreading my lips apart. We he got to my clit he stopped and pinched it by pressing down on his thumbs and pressing them together. My clit popped out and I got even wetter. He only pinched it once. I wanted to tell him not to stop but I could not talk.

This was going so much different then I had planned. He slid his thumbs down farther and when he got to my opening he pulled it apart. Now girls you know the emotions and the feeling when your pussy opens itself up. When he did it I thought I was going to faint. And I got wetter. He even commented about how wet I was.

Then he slid his thumbs on down to my taint separating them and spreading my butt cheeks apart as they slid to the desktop. He turned his hands over and opened up his fists and pushed his fingers under my ass while I lifted. Then he grabbed me and spread them apart. I would have let him fuck me that day or anything else he wanted. I was so horny.

He sat back into his chair and let his hands pull out from under my ass and told me it all looked normal to him. I asked again if it was pretty. He told me I could show him a hundred pussies - they would all be pretty - it was not a fair question.

Since I had lost control of this situation I put my feet down on either side of him and sat in his lap - at least that was the plan. I pushed my stomach against his chest then slowly lowered myself to his lap. I hope to trap his hard-on between our bodies.

But he got control again. I sat on his hard-on. He was wearing thin swim trunks and the tip of his dick was at my opening. At first I thought it was his hand so I sat a little harder. When I felt it throb. I panicked and jumped off.

He said damn, it was just getting good.

I pulled my wrap and towel back on and asked him when I got to see his. He told me right before he stuck it in my mouth. I told him that was unfair. I had to pee and wipe and decided to drive him crazy. I lay on the couch that faced away right behind him - he could not see me. But he could hear me.

It only took about five minutes I was so damn horny but I moaned a little louder then usual and when I came I repeated oh fuck over and over again. When I was done I asked him how it he liked listening. No answer so I repeated myself. The third time I rose up to look at him but he was not there.

I could not believe it. I looked around the room and out the windows but he was no where to be found. I dropped back on the couch bitching. I was so frustrated. Nothing I was doing was working.

I started to get up and there he was - on the second floor, right above me, looking over the balcony. I about died. I know I blushed. He said there was no way he was not going to witness me coming. No way, no how.

Not only had he seen, he also heard. I did not talk to him the rest of the day. When Dani asked him what was wrong between us he told her he wouldn't admit she was pretty. Dani said she's not and I started to get hurt. Then she said she's beautiful. Pops said, "It sure is -it sure is." Dani didn't catch it but I did.

And he turned and winked at me then rubbed his hand down his dick on the outside of his trunks. And laughed. I was so happy but I didn't let him know that till the next morning.

He was laying on a deck chair outside and I straddled it and told him I needed a wake up call - when he opened his eyes he looked, smiled and said it looks awake to me.

For the rest of my stay I showed him my pussy whenever I could. A couple of times I even rubbed it. I told him the next time he heard me come would be when he was touching it. He told me to be careful what I wished for. He tried to touch me but I was too fast.

So I had never seen his dick - Just the outline of it. I had felt it many times but had never grabbed it. I had no idea how long or thick it was. He had seen all of my parts but as with age they were better.

That conversation about running into each other naked? We decided that we would stare each other in the eyes. The first one to break eye contact for whatever reason lost and the other got to look at whatever they wanted without restrictions.

Well kids, that day had come. And we were staring each other in the eye as hard as we could. We ignored all the rest as they dared us to go on.

All of a sudden something smacked me under the chin. It was very soft and didn't hurt but I had no idea what it was. Pops smiled and I figured one of the girls must have been screwing with me. They were to my side and behind me. I heard Dani and Lisa giggle and then cover their mouths.

Mom came into my peripheral vision and told me not to worry. Whatever it was smacked me again. I thought about it a minute and when it dawned on me I almost looked down.

It was his dick - he was getting hard and when it throbbed it smacked me on the chin. I moved back just a bit but kept my eyes locked. Then I moved my head in and sure enough, the head of his dick was touching my lips.

Pops eyes got wider and I thought for sure I had won. I opened my lips and moved my head in a little farther and when he jerked my upper lip kept it in place. I closed my lips - actually I tried to close my lips but it was too big.

I opened my mouth wider and I could still not put my mouth over him. Pops said my eyes got even wider - when he throbbed I tried to suck it in and when my mouth still was not wide enough I had to look - didn't even think about it. I just looked down.

Guess what – break time.

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 8

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window