••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, February 3, 2008 (item)

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 4

Posted at 9:32 PM
Tags -- , ,

Sorry, needed another break. And the story continues:

To Read the rest click
here->

When I met pops he had on dry swimming trunks. As Dani still liked him, we were splashing him and he finally jumped in to get revenge. More then once when I was trying to get away his hand would brush my tits or ass and once he caught me by my stomach and legs and one of them traveled awfully close to my private area. We were both completely turned on.

He treated us as adults - it was a crazy day. The first time he got out of the pool he was drying his hair and Dani poked me and told me don't look now but check out pops. At the time we were calling him Alan because pops the name had yet to be born.

When I looked I didn't really notice anything. I started to ask Dani what she meant and then I saw him from the side. My gosh - what was I seeing? If my first boy was a pencil, pops was a beer can. Dani and I didn't really know too much about dicks back then.

We just knew we liked them but neither of us had any experience. But the way his was outlined under his trunks and the way it hung and swayed when he walked - well, Dani and I decided we had to catch him naked. We pulled him into the shallow end 3 or 4 times to get his trunks wet. He later told us he knew exactly what we were doing but he didn't want to embarrass us by letting on he knew. Said he just decided to model.

Once he pulled the waistband of his trunks way out. If either of us had been a foot closer we were pretty sure we'd have got an eye full.

When he was cooking supper on the grill, Dani told him to turn around and she splashed a pitcher of water on the right spot of his trunks. She told me he'd be just like her brothers and shrink right up. Didn't happen.

That evening when Mom was taking us home Dani got the news that Mom would be moving in with pops. Mom asked her how she felt; Dani and I were all for it. Heck yes, we could look at that dick all day and then some.

Dani's mom and dad had separated almost a year earlier. Dani and her step-bothers stayed at home with their Dad so they would not have to change schools but mainly because they were bribed by him. Cars and money and a new pool. He could get child support for Dani if he wanted. But the way it turned out, that child support cost him 100 times more then what he had received. Dani did that and was/is very proud of that fact. But for a while she was devastated when she found out what he had done. He even tried to deny it when she showed him proof. What really pissed her and I off was that her father's lies and manipulation started the night we got home from meeting pops.

When Mom dropped us off at Asshole's (her father) house that night and Dani gave him the news that mom was moving, he yelled at us for an hour and told us all these things - lies. He even called momtoo and yelled at her. In the end Dani called her Mom and asked a couple of questions. I don't know what the answers were but for a long time I didn't dare ask or mention her mom. If I did, Dani would not talk to me for a week.

Moms, we both apologized a long time ago for that period of time and what we put your through but I want to apologize again. I knew better but Dani believed what she did. I went along with it.

What sucks is I had to miss looking at pops all that time. Boy did I miss out. The next time I saw him was in a church at a wedding. The bulge was still there but I knew lots about dicks by then - my step-brother had moved in with us. He was two years older and I had the experience of watching his dick for most of the two years I didn't see pops. Plus he showed Dani and me where to find dirty pictures on the Internet.

Brother and I flashed each other all the time and one day I let him examine me and I examined him. I was impressed. We screwed with each other almost everyday. His favorite incident was coming up behind me and rubbing his dick in my crack. After a few minutes he got really hard then abruptly left. I later found out he'd been jacking off and he'd heard me close by so he'd come out and used my ass to cum.

The next day I fucked him for the first time. And I fucked his friend as well. They had both had dates and neither had got lucky. I felt bad for them and wanted to help. Plus I really liked his friend and had been trying to get him to notice me for months. He definitely noticed me that night.

Kind of hard to miss a girl who walks into a room naked, sits right beside you and tells you she just fucked her brother and he was next - just as soon as he got hard - I grabbed his dick - it was already hard.

So the next time I saw pops was at the new house they had built not very far away from the school and where I lived. When I walked in I had on a very short skirt and a sweater that was cut so low you could see the bottom of my cleavage. And I had good cleavage - still do. I did not have anything else on - no panties and forget bras - my tits liked being free.

Dani was wearing just about the same except she had on high heels, almost 4-inch high heels. Moms rolled their eyes but didn't say anything. They were all on probation as far as we were concerned.

Dani and I cooked up a plan to get moms mad at pops and hopefully she'd leave him. The biggest problem was that we sort of knew Dani's real father had been lying but walking into that house the first time made us wonder.

It was absolutely beautiful. Moms had done one hell of a job with the house pops had built. And when we saw the pool and the privacy fence and patio - well we both figured at least our boobies would get tanned too. Little did we know and wouldn't not know for a few more years.

Anyway our plan was to dress like sluts, get pops horny and mom would get mad at him. That afternoon I know pops saw lots of beaver shots and more then once we leaned just a little too far over then we needed to.

When the pool company left saying they had solved the filter problem we put on our us swimsuits. Moms immediately put their foot down. Those suits stayed here. We could not wear them anywhere but here.

They were thongs and the tops were not cups, they barely covered our nipples. We told moms we just wanted a really good tan. Momtoo said it looked to her that we wanted to get laid. We laughed and wondered about what we were doing. But we are consistent if nothing else and went to the pool to start our tan.

Pops came out with momtoo a little later but he was not really tanning - he called it getting indirect sun. If you asked one of girls, we thought it was a better tan then we ever got frying on the deck.

Dani and I decided to go swimming. When we got out we were patting down and Dani said shit. I asked what was wrong and she moved her towel aside and I could see everything. The damn suits became invisible when wet. You could see our boobs and our cameltoes just as if we were naked.

Momtoo just shook her head and Dani and I noticed pops bulge had changed. He went in a few minutes later. Mom came out but didn't say anything.

They both went in and told us to give them a timeout. We had learned that a timeout meant someone was getting laid. We had a hard time figuring out where momtoo went during pops and mom's fuck.

When Dani figured it out a couple of years later, I went with her to confront moms. They did not deny anything but said one of these days soon it would all be explained. The one thing we still did not understand - if moms were fucking each other, who was pops fucking. Then it hits us.

Annie's Tail - er - I mean Tale - Part 5

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window