••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 16, 2008 (item)

Assignment - Write a Fiction Story (Part 3)

Posted at 11:33 PM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

So, bladder freshly relieved, pussy freshly wiped and dried, and pussy freshly turned back on, we headed for my car.
To Read the rest click
here->
When we got there he had removed part of my dash and was doing something with some wires. He said it appeared my car had a loose wire and he had just fixed it.

He said he needed to take it for a test drive to make sure. I went to the passenger side and knocked on the window. He unlocked the door and I sat down like a perfect lady, knees together and hand pushing my skirt in between my legs hiding the goods. I know he was watching because I was watching him.

When I was in place he started to pack everything up and got out of the car to return the laptop to its room.

She got in the backseat. When he got back he was looking for something in his pockets and beside my seats and on the floor. She asked what he was missing and he said his keys. She pulled her top open and asked if he was missing these. A set of keys was stuck in her left bra cup. He held out his hand and she leaned back and told him he have to work harder then that.

He went to a computer and hit a few keys then came back and said he was free I until Monday at 7 AM. She asked what made him think we would want him that long.

He started to get out and she grabbed his shoulder and told him that if didn’t take her home right the fuck now he would spend the weekend alone. He saluted calling her ma’am and away we went.

When we got to her place she invited us both in. She motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom and she stripped off her clothes and told me she was taking a quick shower – I joined her.

We washed each other and I suggested we invite him to join us. She left naked and came back a few minutes later with him in tow. I came out of the shower and helped her undress him. His package was definitely padded just right and I used it to pull him into the shower.

She joined us and told me he usually started fast but the second time he lasted a long time. I told her to show me. She grabbed his cock and started sucking him. He was rock hard in seconds and he started holding her head and started pumping her mouth with his dick. I held the back of her head and his ass. Very nice.

He moaned and I could see her swallowing between sucks. He was done in just a few minutes and we both started washing him. We made sure to get every inch of his hard body and then we took turns making sure his dick was thoroughly washed.

She washed my ass again and I returned the favor. Then we kissed long and hard. He watched every move and I grabbed his hand and put it on my right tit.

She grabbed my left tit and they both started massaging. I asked if they had ever shared each other and she said no. I asked if they were sure they wanted to. They both leaned in and we all kissed. I pulled them from the shower after turning off the water and started patting them dry.

I led them to the bed and I laid on my back. I motioned her into a 69 position with me and pulled him up to the back of her and right above me.

I sucked his cock in while she watched. I gave him a few slow strokes then I buried him in my throat. They both liked that. She watched for a few minutes then she kissed my slit and started rubbing and exploring.

He was rubbing her and I guided his dick into her. I started licking whatever I could reach on both of them but tried to concentrate on her. Every once in a while I would pull him out of her and I’d swallow him. Each time I did she would turn around and watch.

I came when she put two fingers in me and rubbed my clit very quickly but very softly. She came when I lightly bit her clit. He started to pound her hard and picked up speed every time she or I came.

After three or four minutes of extremely rough pounding he came. She echoed his moans and groans. He pulled his cock out of her and I swallowed it and sucked the rest of his cum. He was extremely happy and fell on the bed next to me and asked if I had any more tricks.

I told him I was sure I could come up with something but the next trick I wanted was his cock in my pussy. She immediately turned around and started sucking him and rubbing me. She had a unique thing with her thumb and palm and I soon came.

She pushed him onto his back and his cock was sticking straight up. I straddled him backwards and buried his cock in my very wet cunt. I leaned back and he reached around to play with my tits. She got on her knees between his legs and started licking and kissing us both. When ever she hit my clit, I would tremble and he loved it. I came a few times and then she made me lift off him so that she could lick him. Except she licked me instead then had me fuck him some more.

I told him to pinch and slap my nipples – I came even harder and he soon learned when to slap and when to pinch to make my orgasms last longer. She commented that he was a good learner.

I was coming when he lost it and I could feel the warmth flood my pussy. She was licking us both and when I lifted off she concentrated on me again licking all the cum and pussy juice she could find. Then she sucked his cock and I got on my knees and helped her.

He didn’t get hard so we kissed each other and decided it was time for another shower and some dinner. I wanted seafood and they knew a great place.

We dress liked whores sans undergarments and flashed him during the ride and during dinner. He asked that we stop for a bit so that he could stand up normal to exit the restaurant. We loved it.

We headed for a popular night spot for a few drinks and some dancing. It turned out he was a good dancer. About ten we called it quits for alcohol and headed for my place so that I could get my cell phone charger and some more clothes and PJs if I wore any she said. I didn’t own any.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window