••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 16, 2008 (item)

How met the girls -7 - Final Chapter (Part 8)

Posted at 3:17 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

And now you are all wondering what girls I ‘met’. Originally it was moms but as time went on I changed it to the ABCs – did I forget to tell you – sorry. (I figure moms have been gone long enough they will NOT shut me off for a couple of days after they get back).
To Read the rest click
here->
That is how I met moms but there is a lot more of that story to follow. But the day I met them was also when the ABCs entered my life.

That afternoon Mom, Momtoo and I talked a lot and I got fucked as often as I wanted. Momtoo was upset that we had taken so long to meet and Mom was upset she didn’t fuck me the first night she met me.

Moms told me their story and it was quite interesting. But the real kicker of the day was about 5 PM when three of the cutest 11 - 12 year olds got back from a sleep over.

They had been gone for two days and had all missed moms. When Mom got back from getting the girls she came right in and warned me to be careful – the girls like to tease guys and get under their skin. I was not worried - I’d dated some girls that acted like they were 11 or 12. She laughed but believed it.

First thru the door was a tall – 5-8 or so young girl with enough highlights it was hard to tell what color her hair was.

Her tits we well developed for a 12 year old and held in place by nature – no support at all. Her nipples were plainly outlined by her flimsy top. She sat on the floor right next to my legs and leaned one shoulder against me. Nice big beautiful smile likely created by a dentist or whatever they are called these days (or those days).

The other two could have been twins from the back and front - from the neck down - same height, same width, and same thickness – they both needed lots of meat and potatoes. But what they had was VERY well proportioned.

One had tits again supported by nature and the other's looked like they were being held prisoner by a training bra.

When the braless twin passed in front of the window to seat herself beside me, the backlight let me look through her top and ‘see’ most of her tits. They looked like miniature versions of her mother’s.

The quiet timid girl sat on the edge of a chair and then promptly excused herself. Her twin asked if she was going to raid her closet –she turned, smiled, struck a pose and asked what she should try on. The other girls told her short mini and very low cut blouse.

She smiled at me and said OK.

Mom came in and told the girls to be good. When momtoo came in she went to each girl and gave them a hug and asked about trainer bra girl.

Have you figured out which was which yet? I ain’t going to tell.

The girl beside me asked how her Mom had behaved. She paused for several seconds for someone to say anything and I asked behaved like what.

The girls smiled and I heard her mom whisper her name trying to shut her up and the girl asked if she had taken care of my needs. I suppressed a laugh. A 12 year old trying to talk like an adult. I asked what needs. She said what every man needs. I asked if she had a dog – I had not seen one – was she holding out on me. The girl never missed a beat and said that's not the type of wiener she was talking about. Her mom said she had two wiener dogs at home. Her daughter leaned over and told me she was talking about my wiener.

I asked her mom if she had put away my wiener earlier. Her mom smiled and with a twinkle in her eye and a big smile said she had put it away – then taken it out – then put it away and everyone laughed.

Her daughter figured out she might have met her match and in the next two years we had lots of fun. She always called me wiener man and would ask her mom how many times she could heat up a wiener before it was too limp to use.

Very few people got the joke.

I offered to buy everyone dinner and the girl on the floor said the one thing I did not want to do was to go with all of them out in public. I would never ever come back. Both moms agreed. So we decided on take out. Training bra came back into the room with an extremely short skirt and a top she might well have left off – her training bra was gone.

She asked moms what they thought and they asked where she was going to wear that outfit. She told them it was just for MY benefit. So moms told me to give her a grade. I asked on what criteria.

Her twin next to me said sexy – girl on the floor said bravery and then another girl asked, “Would you do it?” I didn’t recognize the voice so I turned and asked “Do it?”

She came the rest of the way into the room. She looked about 10 but had the body of a 16 year old. I do not know what the deal was with these families and bras (I do now) but it was apparent she was not wearing one.

Her mom asked where her bra was – her daughter answered that none of them fit. She sat on the coffee table in front of me and repeated, “Would you do it?”

I again asked, “Do it?” She responded with – and I will never forget the look on moms face – “Would you fuck it – you know – do it?”

The next few seconds are sort of hard to remember because every one in the room yelled the girl’s name. Both moms came off their seats, faces red, yelling something about the F-word.

The other three girls started laughing really hard – training bra fell onto a chair next to her and I saw that she had just starting growing hair around her honey pot. Yep, no panties and the way she landed I could count the freckles on her ass.

Yes, her ass has/had freckles. So do her boobs and face cheeks and nose – but as far as I can tell she has not one red or auburn hair on her body.

She tried to cover her up but it was a lost cause – she just did not have enough material at hand. She laughed but I noticed when she was trying to get up she would spread her legs, look me in the eyes – at which point I looked at her pussy – and she smiled and tried to reach. She did it three times before the new girl reached over and helped her up.

The new girl leaned close and asked if I thought she had a nice looking pussy –I stared at the girl and told her I’d have to compare it to hers to know. She smiled and said that was a good comeback then she ran from the room before moms could catch her. Both moms yelled after her but she never answered.

Moms were very embarrassed – I thought it was funny as hell and so did the other girls. I asked who she was and her mother claimed her. I was surprised to say the least.

And that is how I met the ABCs – and you are all saying to yourself that there are only three ABCs – Anal, BBs and Clueless (Dani) and you are correct.

But there are four girls and two moms in this story – yes there are.

And I’ll explain it next time on – “How I met the girls”. (I’m trying not to laugh too hard).


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window