••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 16, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 14

Posted at 10:33 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

I know because I watched it and she asked for some lube – it felt good – so I lubed it up and even pushed my finger in her to make sure I got it all. She liked it and it did help with the pain.
To Read the rest click
here->
When it had finally closed up she relaxed and rolled to her back. That’s when all the come started leaking out. She was embarrassed but for the rest of us it was a turn on. If it had been her pussy I would have licked it up.

She was upset she could not squeeze it tight enough to stop. We all told her it had been fucked and fucked hard – relax let it all out and enjoy herself. She did and finally laughed with us.

But she said it hurt so much – she asked me to try more lube – when my finger entered her she made a face of pain but as soon as it was in she said it felt good. Her husband asked if it was good sexually or helped the pain. She said both. I gently massaged the inside of her asshole and pushed even deeper. I occasionally pulled my finger out to put on more lube.

She was laying still but I could see her pussy was very wet and opening up. I grabbed the dildo and pushed it into her pussy and she groaned. When I put my finger back in her ass she came. I alternated my strokes pushing my finger in while pulling the dildo out and pulling my finger out why the dildo went in. She asked me to fuck her faster then asked me to fuck her harder.

Her husband asked how her ass felt and she said very turned on. He handed me the vibrator after lubing it up and I pulled my finger out and gently slid the vibrator in. She lifted her butt to meet it and help it in. As soon as I turned it on she came.

After four or five minutes she was coming harder and harder and finally she asked me to back off, the soreness was back but leave it in because it felt good. I guessed she was talking about the vibrator so I speed up the dildo and she came again. I just held the vibrator barely in her ass.

She came several more times and told me she could take no more. So much juice had run out of her pussy that the sheets were soaked. Then my husband pushed me aside and stuck his cock in her pussy. She moaned and he told her it would not take long.

He pumped at a nice steady pace and I expected her husband to do me but he was limp and looked on with fascination as he watched his wife get fucked.

My husband told her he was ready and he shot. She came while he did and then he pulled out and fell to his back on the bed. I swallowed his dick twice then licked my friend’s pussy clean while she finished her orgasm. The vibrator was still up her ass.

When I was done I asked her husband of he wanted anything. He said he had no drive left. He was right – I sucked his dick trying to make him hard but nothing worked. I wanted to be fucked but gave up for the night.

The girls took a shower together and she made sure my asshole was clean – even used a couple of fingers to check the inside. I liked it and she ate me fucking my butt with two fingers until I came.

We went into the other room to the king size bed and laid down in the middle of it facing each other. Our husbands spooned us and they played with the other’s tits. We made our first rule.

If they are not going to get a hard-on to fuck us, then leave us alone sexually. They agreed.

We girls talked quietly and the guys fell asleep. We soon joined them and slept like babies. I woke up to something hard in my back. I looked and my friend was bent over with her hands on the window, tits hanging and bouncing on her husband cock while he fucked her from behind.

I was glad we were on the 30th floor. But then I remembered that we had a balcony so they were pretty safe. My husband woke up and leaned on an arm while he watched the others fuck and asked if I wanted to join them.

I was already wet and I skipped over to the window and assumed the position. She reached over and kissed me long and with tongue. My husband asked if I was ready and he just shoved it in from about a foot away. I came. The guys pounded us and then they pulled out and changed partners.

They fucked us for a while longer then they offered their wife a cock to suck fresh from the other’s pussy. We swallowed and got into a rhythm so that while they watched the other girl suck they could feel exactly what they were seeing.

After a little while they stuck their cock back into the ‘right’ wife as they called us and pounded us until they came. My pussy lips were sore from the pounding but I came plenty.

When they pulled out we fell into a 69 position and licked the cum out of each others pussy. We were almost done when a knock on the door came. My husband pulled on a pair of shorts and without warning walked to the door and flung it open.

We girls were still on the floor but he didn’t care. The waiter brought the breakfast table in and took a few looks at us. We did not attempt to hide anything. Her husband asked if we were going to give him a tip. She got off me and posed for a full frontal view so I did the same.

My husband signed the ticket and gave him a large tip. His eyes never left us. We waved goodbye and he backed out of the room.

We grabbed towels to put on the chairs and ate breakfast with the taste of pussy and cum still in our mouths. It tasted great especially with Champagne.

Our husbands asked what was on the schedule today and we asked about their tee times. They looked at each other and her husband held his hands out palms up and lifted one saying golf and then the other saying fuck. He did it several times and my husband finally said it has to be fuck.

We never left the rooms for the rest of the weekend and our husbands both called in sick to work on Monday.

I won’t bore you with all the details – I will say I did not like two cocks in my ass at the same time and made them stop after two or three strokes. Later she fucked my ass with the vibrator then the dildo and got me stretched out and one dick glided in. I let the second get buried and asked that they hold still for a minute.

I just hurt too much. She lubed her asshole up and they fucked her for about a half hour. For some reason when their cocks are side by side in the same hole they last a lot longer and so far have always come together.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window