••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Sunday, March 16, 2008 (item)

A Success Story From a Reader - Part 13

Posted at 10:31 PM
Tags -- , , , , , , , ,

The husbands were definitely getting into a rhythm – and they were both gaining more confidence when she started moaning with each thrust – either in her pussy or her ass. Sometimes it would be one long moan followed by shivers and shaking while she came and came.
To Read the rest click
here->
Sometimes one guy would stop to rest while the other did all the work. The guys had already come several times in the last hours and they were set to go all night if she could take it. And she was doing fine – she was sweating but would complain if one of them stopped too long. They were taking turns playing with her tits and when she came at least one of them would pinch one or both of her nipples which just made her cum harder.

The guys got more forceful and were coming almost all the way out before grabbing her hips and slamming their cock back in her. She just moaned and groaned more.

During all of this I was slapping my clit and had the dildo going full speed in and out of my pussy. She saw me and opened her mouth so I pulled it out and let her suck it. She tried to deep throat it, took her mouth off and said it tasted so good. Her husband wanted a taste so I buried it back in my pussy to get it coated again and offered it to him.. He licked it and sucked on the tip and agreed with his wife. My husband said me too so I gave him a taste.

Then my husband told me to sit on his face. I faced her and sat backwards on his face. She started sucking and biting my tits and her guy would work on the other with his hand. My hubby asked for a vibrator and lube which she found for him and a few seconds later I felt my asshole being probed with one finger, then two fingers and finally I felt the vibrator going in and he turned it on.

She reached down and put a finger in my pussy then two while hubby licked and sucked whatever he found including her fingers.

I found her clit and her orgasms went up another level and then mine started. Hubby searched for the dildo with his hand and when he found it he shoved it in my pussy with her fingers. I had not felt that full for a long time and before long both of us gals were coming over and over.

I pushed a finger then two into her pussy with my hubby’s cock and she told me it felt wonderful. I could feel when her husband buried himself in her ass – her pussy got tighter.

She started moving faster and the hubbys and me stayed with her. My husband was pulling his dick out so far I felt the head of his cock against my fingers. And he smashed my hand with his pelvis when he slammed it back in.

But all of a sudden I was having trouble hearing. She was screaming and I noticed that my fingers were the only things in her pussy.

My husband had pulled almost all the way out and she had lifted a little to meet her husband’s cock and my hubby slipped out and when she came back down and he thrust up, well her asshole now had two cocks in it. All the way in. She told me later it felt like someone had stuck a knife in her ass.

She told them to hold still – don’t pull out. But she was using sailor’s language to tell them what to do. Fuck this and mother fuck that and fucking assholes and cock suckers and I can’t remember what else for sure.

She told my husband to leave his cock where it was. Her husband already knew not to move when she screamed. If it was too bad, she would make him stop or pull out very slowly. She liked pain but sometimes it was too much.

She shifted her ass around and started moving it in circles. Next she started moving up and down – first slowly then much faster and before long she was fucking her asshole hard on two dicks.

I still had my fingers in her pussy and it felt tight. After a few minutes she started coming. She gushed and gushed and my husband asked if he could go back into her cunt. She said only after he washed it good. She told him to leave it where it was unless he was freaked out. He assured her he felt fine and her husband agreed, it did feel good.

They started pumping with her and before long they were slamming her ass. I got off my husband’s face and moved around to the back of her husband. I was watching their cocks slide as one in and out of a very stretched asshole. Their balls were even dangling together and would occasionally slap together.

To me it looked like their cocks had grown in size – they were very thick and together it looked like they were the size of a fence post – they were gigantic.

They got their rhythm back and she told them to work on coming. Her insides were starting to hurt. They started fucking her faster. I grabbed a set of balls in each hand and started talking dirty to them. Fuck that piece of ass – hurt that asshole – make her come – fill her ass with your cum and after about five minutes, they did. They came hard. I could feel their balls swell and contract with each shot. They were shooting at the same time but then her husband slowed down and they would alternate until finally they were dry.

I wanted to suck them both but since they were in her ass I didn’t. When they pulled out she moaned and her butt hole took over 10 minutes to shrink closed. It was very red and looked irritated.


0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window