••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 17, 2008 (item)

Lisa and Dani meets the delivery man by Lisa

Posted at 12:58 PM
Tags -- , ,

There is nothing better then a good nights sleep, a wakeup fuck, a great cup of Amish coffee sans whiskey, a morning swim sans swimsuit. Nothing better.
Then I had to ruin it all by misreading the clock (cause I was to lazy to put my contacts in) and opening the front door to get the mail when instead I found a delivery man just about to knock.
He needed a signature. And guess what. What is that saying – I’ll give you three guesses but you’ll only need one.

His eyes bugged out and he almost dropped the box and signature machine. I stuck my tits out farther and my crotch. He could not decide where to look. Then I felt hands on my shoulders and I was turned around and Dani asked him if he thought I had a nice ass.

I heard him sputter then she bent me over, spread my ass and ran a wet finger up my slit to my taint and mentioned my beautiful tight asshole.

I could have turned red but instead I got wet – I am getting use to this. The guy softly said yes and Dani, speaking to me said, “Look lover – you gave him a hard-on.”

I turned and I reached for it and said it was really hard – his cock jumped about six inches when I touched it.

Dani pulled his pants down but his cock got in the way so I undid his pants and they fell the rest of the way on their own.

I held my hand out to Dani and after a few seconds she handed me a condom. He watched wide-eyed while I ripped it open, put it in my mouth and then swallowed his cock putting on the condom.

He did drop everything and tried to push me away – said something about a girlfriend and Dani told him not to worry – we would not tell her.

I pulled off and Dani took him in her mouth but first told me to get ready. I turned my ass to face him and she looked up at the guy and said let’s see if she is wet enough.

She put the tip of his cock right at my pussy and then he jumped forcing his cock all the way in. I came. He yelled.

She asked why he didn’t like his asshole played with and he jerked again – I came again.

She slapped his ass and told him to pump me. He tried but his pants got in the way. She pushed him back and swallowed his cock again. When she pulled off she told me I tasted good. HIs cock jerked a couple of times.

I got in position and guided his cock to her then goosed him. He had anticipated it but still stuffed Dani full. After a few frantic pumps I pulled him out and sucked him. I told Dani she tasted good too. HIs cock jerked more and got bigger.

I turned around, put his cock at my asshole and Dani, who had positioned herself behind him goosed him. He buried himself in my ass and Dani told him to grab my hips.

She told him if he didn’t fuck her hard enough, Dani was going to try and stick her fist up his ass.

He fucked me good and after I came three or four times she rubbed his taint and told him how big his cock was (it wasn’t that big) and he came while in my ass.

When Dani pulled him out the end of the condom was full of cum. Dani bent down and picked up the signature machine, signed it and handed it to delivery man. Then she picked up the package and said thank you and closed the door in his face.

We started laughing so hard – the look on his face with his cock hanging out. The package was from Annie’s Mom and Dad addressed to Denny.

We yelled at the delivery guy and forwarded the package to Annie’s address then told the guy to ask for Cindy and she would give him the same treatment.

We closed the door and called Annie. We were all laughing so hard we could not talk.

I finally put in my contacts. We are terrible.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window