••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 18, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/18/2008 by Dani

Posted at 6:42 PM
Tags --

We have had so much FUN the last two days. We are all giggling and joking around. Jeni and I grabbed Lisa and held her down; one had her hands and the other spread her legs asking Stubby if he saw anything he liked.
He came up and stuck two fingers under her thong and we are pretty sure he buried them in her. He sort of covered up what he was doing.

When we let go of Lisa she grabbed her legs and spread them even wider and dared him to repeat him self – I swear I heard him say wait for tomorrow – I left so they could have privacy.

Pops showed off his dick to the pool girl then fired her – don’t understand that –she was pleasing to look at.

We girls stripped on the Crow’s Nest for some guys at the lock after they showed us their cocks. Ha ha – the lock cocks – can’t wait to send them a note. Maybe Lisa and I will draw a message on our tits.

Pops said Annie would be here soon – she was not sure she would be able to drive with her bad leg. Pops sent a driver for her and she called back and told Lisa to thank Pops for the piece of ass – who knows what that means.

Fun and games – fun and games – Captain is making brats and polish sausage and beef-a-eaters – I have no idea - for supper. I can smell the grill and onions grilling.

I can also smell green bean casserole and corn bread or cream corn. I am hungry. OOOOOah – I just heard the brats hit the grill. Damn.

Later – gotta feed the monster.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window