••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 15. 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 6:21 PM
Tags -- , ,

I woke up this morning and found fresh flowers beside my bed and in the bathroom. I took a wonderful shower – my pussy felt like it had been stretched to its limits. I guess Stubby was bigger then I thought.
When I got downstairs Dani just smiled and Pops patted my ass and said good job. There were flowers every where. I didn’t have to ask – only Stubby would know where to get all the flowers – Pops said many were wild flowers found only in the woods but there were also many roses and peonies and even a couple of sunflowers.

Pops said Stubby had been down six or seven times already. I asked if either of them had mentioned my story but they both confirmed they had seen the message about me not telling anyone.

I learned that Dani had stumbled on Stubby peeing several years ago. She had told Annie at the time that it looked like he was peeing through a tree trunk. I told her that’s what my pussy thinks was shoved in it last night.

Annie, Cindy and Denny left for their place early this morning and they took Annie to a hospital where she learned she had fractured her ankle. She’s off her feet for a week.

About this time I saw Stubby out the front windows and I grabbed a kimono and went out to him. He looked bashful and asked if I slept good. I told him I slept great and had dreams about a really nice cock. He turned red

I asked how he slept and he said really good. I thanked him for the flowers and told him I was planning on taking a walk in about five minutes. He grinned and said he'd see me then and was gone.

I went in and put on the sexiest underwear I could find. A thong that hid nothing and a under tit bra that gave me great cleavage and but stopped right under my nipples. I slid on a really short sun dress and I was off. I didn’t let Dani or Pops see me leave.

When I got to Stubby’s place it looked and smelled freshly cleaned. I walked in and he immediately apologized for his behavior early this morning. I told him he had nothing to be sorry for.

He said he did not treat women that way. I told him he better treat me that way. He said what? And I told him the only treatment of me involved fucking me and being half nice.

I dropped my sundress and his eyes bugged out and so did his cock. I went to touch him and he blocked me.

He was trying to tell me something and he kept stumbling and mentioning before I found him on the deck – I figured it out and asked if he had jacked off right before I met him on the deck. He said twice after seeing us naked.

He told me he had also done it yesterday evening before he went to bed. He was going to ‘go without’ for a few days until he was ready to go nuts and then he would do me the way I deserved it. I was a little afraid.

I told him that would be fine and I would really like that. I told him he could still stop by and I’d let him look at me or up my dress. In fact I was sure Dani and I would be sunbathing this afternoon.

He said he really liked it when I sort of hid things but they were not really hidden. I laughed and kissed his cheek then thanked him for the flowers and left.

Dani and I did lay out for a couple of hours but we did not see him until the very end. He was on the roof of the cabin looking down on us. Dani asked him to come down. She wanted to know how to get to the roof. He started to explain and she asked him to show her.

He headed inside and went up to the fourth floor then opened a door that neither of us had seen before. It was like a closet but it had a ladder that led up. Dani looked up and told him to watch her and she started climbing – naked.

He looked down and I raised his chin and asked if she had a nice pussy too. When she was above his height I pushed him up the ladder. I followed reminding him to keep his eyes on her ass to make sure she did not fall.

When we all got to the top he motioned to a door in the roof and another smaller ladder. Dani made a show of pushing the door open and climbing the ladder – all accomplished with her feet spread far apart.

We were on a deck that covered the roof material. Stubby said it was a crow’s nest whatever the hell that was. We could see forever. Dani walked to the railing and leaned over to show more of her pussy to him.

I asked if he liked it. He said yes. Then I joined her and we both turned and told him to let us know when he got tired of the view. He told us never.

All of a sudden he told us to be careful coming down and he disappeared.

It is now after 6 pm and I have not seen him since. Dani said she could see his hard on through his pants. It looked gigantic. I told her what he had said and she told me that she was going to get him so horny every chance she got he’d go nuts in a day. I told her to hurry up.

I am terrible.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window