••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 18, 2008 (item)

My Piece of Ass by Annie

Posted at 8:18 PM
Tags -- ,

So I was going to drive home. I am frustrated and pissed off and highly stressed out.
I told Cindy and Denny they could have the apartment for the weekend – they deserve a little privacy – beside I have been a real bitch and a very bad patient – plus I am hiding from the Grandson – he turned out to be a real trip. I’ll let Denny deal with him.

I called Pops this morning to confirm my visit he said I sounded too stressed to drive – he’d send me a car with a good driver. Fine, fine – I am not going to argue with Pops – besides I need to relax.

About fifteen minutes after I got home my phone rings – are you ready ma’am. It sounds likes like a ten year old – that didn’t help matters.

I head down and when I get to street level it is a girl – my age and very professional – when I almost tripped getting out of the wheelchair and my legs were spread showing my pussy to every one on the street she did not hesitate – she stuck her hand in to cover me up and pulled my skirt down as far as she could.

As soon as I was recovered safely she removed her hand. I was in my manual wheelchair and she folded it up and put it in the trunk.

Then she climbed into the limo and asked what I wanted to drink. I told her straight whiskey – she informed me that whiskey was not much fun to kiss since she could not drink and drive.

She poured a glass of Champagne – as soon as I tasted it I knew I had been set up – it was VERY expensive Champagne and this girl’s makeup was perfect.

I asked if she was part of the ride too. She asked who was driving who. I looked towards the front and the divider was up.

The limo moved into traffic and I forgot my modesty. I told her I HAD to see her tits. So she slowly stripped off her shirt to show me a wonderful camisole tucked into black slacks.

She moved closer and I quickly had her tits out and into my mouth. We didn’t even get out of downtown and we were both naked.

When we pulled up into Pops driveway I asked if she wanted to come in – I would love to introduce her to my friends.

She named them off except for Jeni – she said she had been driving for them for years – the first time was for Dani when she went to prom with a neighbor kid.

I looked at her and told her she had to come in and say hello. She said very briefly, she had to get to a niece’s recital.

She told me she had to change into her dress. I told her to do it inside and we’d put her hair up real quick.

She agreed. She had to hug everyone, even knew Lisa by name – Pops said later he has used her very many times and she saved Dani from being raped when her prom date got too drunk. She had made many trips to get Moms from the big house.

Moms wanted to hire her full time to take care of Pops but then Lisa had come along.

I knew her well from the stories – Summer. Her brother had twelve limos she managed – every one had a concierge if the client wanted one. She swears that most are male and none of them fuck.

Pops asked about Angie and Summer said she would have her drop by the next time she was near.

She changed into a beautiful little black dress and Jeni spent five minutes introducing herself and putting her hair up while Dani put on a very light makeup - it was perfect.

I asked about her jewelry and she said she had some fake pearls in the limo.

I whispered to Dani – Lisa caught part of it and took off her watch – it has a pearl band and many diamonds inside and outside. Remember the girl she found for William to make Jeni’s rings? She sent Lisa the watch for a birthday gift and a thank you. We’ve used her for several things since.

Pops said Lisa would probably faint if she had it appraised so she never did. She told Summer she could wear it but had to return it next week when she brought Moms home.

She looked it over and said she could not be responsible for a Rolex. She laughed and Summer turned it around. It was a Rolex – Lisa never knew. She told her not to worry – it was insured.

Then Dani came back with three or four very long strings of pearls. Dani told her not to worry they were also insured. I had fun wrapping them around her and pulling them out of the dress – the front – where her boobs were. We were real hot when we got done.

Stubby came walking in and gave her a carnation – a blue/white one – for her dress but there was no where to pin it. Stubby came back with what looked like vines but they looked natural and it looked really good on her wrist.

She hugged us all and I walked her out. I told her to come back or bring her niece or other family out for a swim or boat ride tomorrow – she said maybe then gave me a big kiss and squeezed my ass – for sure Sunday she said.

I watched her drive off and Pops came up to ask how my car ride was – I thanked him for the wonderful piece of ass. He said he wondered what Summer would think if she knew she had almost $100,000 of jewelry on.

I laughed and am still chuckling – I told him she was worth it. He still chuckles every time he looks at me. I am so relaxed. Pops and the cabin can do that to me. As well as a girl on girl session. Guys can be so fucked up sometimes.

Last night I met with another cutie – he was in town to meet with the next level managers – I had been invited to a couple of meetings and we set up a dinner date for his last night in town.

When I arrived he introduced his friend who had been stood up. I figured I would sit between them but instead I was across from them. Before I even ordered the first drink I asked if they were gay. When they affirmed it I asked if either of them or both of them wanted to fuck me or each other. I could see it in their eyes. Two fucking nights in a row and I had even saved my pussy with a broken leg.

I went back to work and stayed there until 1:30 this morning. I was not happy.

I just saw Lisa sneak out the side deck to talk to Stubby. I wonder if I can get to the second floor to spy on them without breaking anything else.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window