••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 15. 2008 by Annie

Posted at 7:07 PM
Tags --

So I’m bounding up the stairs two at a time with no lights on (sorry Pops). I saw the quilt right before I stepped on it and my foot shot forward and the next thing I knew I was going backwards bending my leg at the knee way behind me in the wrong direction and feeling my ankle snap. I went down the steps grabbing for whatever I could find and finally landing face first on the landing.
I guess I yelled fuck and screamed all the way down. Denny came down to me and Lisa came up to me. I could feel the blood draining from my nose and it felt like someone was stabbing at my ankle and knee with a dull knife.

I also felt like something was burning my tit and butt and side.

I have a bruise that covers my tit completely. My ass cheek looks like someone beat the hell out of. My knee is black and blue and my ankle is now in a temporary water cast.

I hurt and feel like hell. Oh, did I tell you my nose is black and blue and I have a black eye?

I also have bruises all over my arms and the leg with the broken ankle. The only thing that does not hurt is my pussy but it is aching because I am horny.

The doctor at the hospital was cute – when he asked what was wrong we were alone and I dropped the hospital gown and asked if he was horny. I held my tit out and told him it would feel better if he kissed it.

He told me I was in no condition to have sex and I told him I might surprise him. He would not take nor give me his number and Jeni jumped my ass when she came in.

He told Denny he had to leave and I told him he didn’t cause I had fucked him before. The doctor said lucky guy but he never asked our relationship - it is apparent he and Cindy are together.

We spent the afternoon at the bone doctors – an old guy that probably has not had a hard on for years but he did have a very cute female nurse. She even flirted with me. They were fitting me in between patients – I was not a very good one. I probably ought to give him a blowjob as an apology.

They took many pictures and said I may need surgery on my knee. He told me my ankle would be eight to ten weeks to heal and that’s if I stayed off of it.

I just talked to Lisa and asked her to bring me Stubby for a day. That crazy girl. Dani was also excited about the roof of the cabin – the crow’s nest – I think she is already drunk.

Pops will not talk to me - his way of telling me I acted like a dumb ass – sorry Pops, my pussy was in control.

When they got me home they gave me a pain pill and told me to sleep. When he came in to check on me I was masturbating and I told him to fuck me.

He told me to behave but he did leave so that I could finish. Cindy came in and was surprised I was already done. I told her to do me again and she told me to sleep.

I wanted a drink but they said no alcohol on this medicine.

Instead I grabbed my laptop.

So here I lay feeling sorry for myself. I just sent Jeni and Denny out to get me a web cam. Maybe I can find an old friend to have cybersex. Cry for me.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window