••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, July 19, 2008 (item)

River Update by Lisa

Posted at 1:45 PM
Tags -- , , ,

We are on the river. Captain said he was going to get the boat out – we all figured it would take a while. Five minutes later he signaled he was ready with the horn or foghorn or whatever the hell it is.
I was not happy – Stubby and I went to watch but we ended up checking something in the galley. He was rubbing that beautiful cock between my cheeks – I was bent over grabbing my ankles – and I was just about to cum when Captain blew that fucking horn and I hit my head on the table coming up – I’m still a bit nervous on board.

Stubby was laughing so hard he went soft – asshole – he didn’t even care enough to see if I was bleeding. He told me touch where I hit, I did, then he told me to show him my fingers – I did – he said I was fine – I asked how the fuck he knew and he said no blood. Asshole.

Dani led Adam down from the house blind folded – she did not want him to run away when he saw how small the boat was – he is not totally stupid – he told Dani the horn did not sound small.

Dani led him over the dock and across the gangplank – as soon as Adam’s feet hit the deck he knew he was on water. When Dani pulled the blindfold off he was duly impressed.

Dani showed him everything. And he showed Dani a couple of things. I was going to the Captain’s cabin to get his sunglasses for him when I ran into Dani sitting on Adam.

I asked why he could not respect her enough to at least wait for the second date. Dani lifted her skirt to show his cock was between the cheeks of the ass – he was not fucking her.

I bent over, grabbed his cock and swallowed him. Dani stood up and got out of the way telling me he was a perfect size. (A little small for me) She tapped my shoulder and I let her take over for a couple of seconds then I tapped her and she let me have it back.

I sucked him until I could tell he was close. I stood up and asked if he knew it was impolite to shoot in your girlfriend’s employee’s mouth the first time. I said it with great authority and he got that look like “Oh boy did I fuck up.”

While he was confused I climbed on and buried his cock in me. Dani told him to flood me with cum. He was surprised and he did.

When I had milked him dry I got off and Dani cleaned me up then him. I told him he passed and told Dani she could fuck him as soon as he respected her. I walked away - I heard him ask what the fuck just happened.

I heard Dani tell him he just got fucked by Pops nurse before a door shut them out. That poor kid has got to be so confused.

When I got back to the wheelhouse (I’m getting good at all these damn names) Captain told to me to take her up river to turn her around.

Summer was surprised and when Adam came up he was even more surprised. I’m just glad he didn’t say anything about me fucking him – I am not sure how Stubby would take that.

Captain came up to me and whispered to fuck it up. I gave no sign I heard him but immediately turned too hard toward the port bank.

He yelled at me and told me to get the fuck off his bridge. I had to leave – he was so funny when he yelled. He had Dani take my place and I saw him tell her the same thing.

Summer was amazed that Captain would let us steer the boat. When Dani got too close to the other bank he sent Dani off his bridge – she actually looked like she was going to cry. I kept my laugh to myself.

Adam went with Dani and I heard Dani laugh when the door closed. Luckily everyone else was away from the door.

Captain pretended to correct the path of the boat. He looked at Summer and asked if she had ever driven a boat. She backed away and said no. He asked if she wanted to try – she said absolutely not. (I figure she did NOT want to get yelled at.)

Captain told her to sit in the chair – we had all stood at the controls to make our mistakes. He told her he could not see ‘through’ her. She sat.

About two minutes later he grabbed his arm and said damn it. He had motioned the rest of us out of the room when she was not watching.

He hollered for Dani to get his heart pills – Summer told him Dani was not here. He asked if she knew where his bunk was at – she didn’t. He told her to take over, he’d go get them and he put her hands on the joysticks and pointed saying left- right and slow-fast.. As he left he told her to make a tight turn when she saw the green flag.

She yelled at him to wait but he was gone. Her eyes got so big – Captain said he hope she didn’t pee her pants. Pops and him had set this up this morning after she asked how hard it was to ‘drive’ a boat.

Now she was ‘driving’ the boat. What she didn’t know was that Stubby was in the bad-weather wheelhouse keeping an eye on everything.

When she saw the flag she yelled. Right before she reached it she yelled help. When she reached it she took a deep breath and we all watched her visibly relax.

She slowed just a bit then gradually turned the joystick and looked all around. When she was half way though the turn she knew to let the boat ‘catch-up’ to the turn and then she straighten it and put some speed back on.

She was so proud of herself she looked around for someone to celebrate with and she let out a yelp. Annie was so proud of her.

Captain neutralized his face and went in. He looked at the river and told her to get ready the flag would be here real soon.

She told Captain that she had already turned – he told her no way he would have felt it. She told him to look as our dock went by on his right.

He said something about being damned and then he told her to speed up. When she pushed it a little too fast he cautioned her to slow down and she sped up more.

He got worried and when he reached for the throttle she yelled at him to get off her fucking bridge – she sounded just like he did when he yelled at me.

He turned to look at her and she started laughing but she slowed down. He knew he was caught. Summer yelled for Dani and told her to take over and she ran off the bridge asking where the pisser was.

It was so cute. When she came back she had not bothered to finish zipping her skirt. She told Captain he could have some if he wanted – that had really made her wet.

Then she said she was sorry – he probably did not have his blue pill with him (I knew then she had talked to Annie – it was pay back time). Everyone laughed and joked for several minutes then Captain checked Dani and I out – we had not forgot a thing.

Then Summer spent the next hour learning as much as she could cram into her head. She loved it.

Captain said something about a blue pill and she dropper her skirt to reveal her barely-there thong – she told him with this, she showed him her butt, he would not need a blue pill. He agreed.

A little later she bent over to read something and he smacked her butt. She told him harder and he yelled for Annie. He told Annie her girl needed some sun, he could see his hand print in her ass.

He told her to show Summer the Crow’s Nest. Annie pulled a door open and hobbled up the ladder.

Captain told Adam to sit down – it was his turn. Adam stood at the controls – trimmed the rudder and checked radar and weather report. He read the depth gauge and asked Captain what the draft was.

Captain laughed his ass off and I heard Adam tell him his uncle owned a tug boat. Captain showed him some automatic controls and Adam asked a couple of questions.

Captain looked around and saw only me. He held his finger to his lips and I understood I was to be quiet. He asked Adam why he could not swim if he had spent so much time on the river.

Adam smiled and I called him a liar – he looked at us and said he could swim like a fish. I laughed and told Captain we have to set every one up. He agreed.

Captain left to talk to Stubby. Adam thanked me for the fuck - I told him any time. He asked if I meant that.

I asked him if he thought Dani would mind – he told me she told him if she caught him fucking around on her without permission OR told anyone, even his priest about what happened here, she would let Stubby have him to park his peg leg in his ass.

I asked if he believed her. He said very much so. I left and have been in the sun writing ever since.

I really love this boat.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window