••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 17, 2008 (item)

Blog Update July 16. 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 12:37 AM
Tags -- ,

I am surprised Cindy or Denny have not called. Annie called about 5 and told me she was going to dinner with her boss and meeting a new friend for drinks after that dinner.
If Cindy or Denny calls I am to tell them to fuck off – she is doing fine. I’ll ask what the fuck is going on – they must have really pissed her off.

Cindy already called once – she had forgotten to send Pops an update about Annie last night AND this afternoon AND this evening.

I heard Pops call Annie about 4 and was very surprised she had gotten herself to work and was hoping to have a great steak for dinner and then fuck somebody’s brains out.

Stubby has disappeared. I have not missed him – just no one has seen him. Dani and I helped (sat and watched) while they cleaned the pool and put in new filters and filled it. We took a swim about 5:30 pm. It was too far to go to the cabin to get swimsuits and nobody was around so we skinny dipped.

It was wonderful – Pops brought me my phone and I talked to Annie. When he saw we were naked he checked around and joined us. He also thought it was perfect.

Dani has been going up to the crow’s nest each evening around sunset - the last two have not been that nice but the view is beautiful.

Tonight we took binoculars with us and we are pretty sure we can see the top of her building. We can see the arch and we know where her building is in relation to it – we are pretty sure we saw it.

We also saw the top of the lock and someone was looking at us as we looked at them. We traded and Dani flashed them. Sometimes she can not help herself.

When we got back to ground level she called the lock and wanted to know if they had seen us last night. Of course they had. Then it dawned on me she said us – I was up there last night too – tits and ass hanging out.

Oh well, Dani said she would never be naked unless she saw some cocks hanging out of their pants. She never did tell me what she set up.

Captain came through covered with saw dust wanting a drink – he could not find his keys to get into his place. I found my spare master set and he put them in his pocket and I heard them hit the floor. He had a big hole in the back of his pocket.

We looked but never found his keys. I bent over to look under a table and felt his hand on my ass. I grabbed the table top and stayed bent over.

He lifted my skirt and gave me a Drive-by-Fuck except he wanted to come in my mouth. When I was coming I spread my legs apart and he pulled out. I started to look around but he jammed it back in.

I had kicked his keys out from under the sawdust. He plopped them on the table in front of me and finished fucking me and my mouth.

When he came back downstairs after getting a shower he came up to me and patted my head and kissed my cheek and told me he loved my ass.

He is acting strange. Oh well, life goes on.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window