••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 18, 2008 (item)

End of Day Report by Lisa

Posted at 9:25 PM
Tags -- ,

So I see Stubby out on the deck and I walk out and ask for a smoke. He lights me up and I ask of it has been a rough few days. He says no – he is use to going without.
I told him I was going crazy and I needed to get laid soon. He chuckled and said he was saving himself for me.

I said enough was enough – please fuck me. He said no. I sat on the bench, spread my legs and lifted my dress. I told him do something or I was going to go fuck Captain.

He told me fine. I got up and he grabbed me and sat me on his shoulders facing him – he is very strong. He made me cum within a minute and then it was constant for over five minutes.

He would not put me down – even when I kicked him. Then I fell and he held me upside down and I was able to feel his cock on my back. Hard as a rock but I could not get twisted to suck it or touch it.

When I locked my legs around his neck and squeezed he just pulled them apart and laid me down and walked away with no effort at all.

I laid there and Annie came out to help me. She asked if I was hurt and when I told her I was just frustrated she told me she knew a limo concierge that was really good at solving the frustration.

I laughed at her and we went in to have a drink but Pops met us on the way in and had a tray with four drinks – one for Stubby but he was already gone.

We went back out to a table and he asked Annie how the spying went. She told him she didn’t see anything except pussy. He rose an eyebrow and I told the story which they both thought was hilarious.

Jeni came out and took the spare drink then Captain showed up and we wondered where Dani was at.

Pops told us she went to bed early – she is so relaxed and so happy she just decided to shut down and have a peaceful sleep.

Jeni said when she came down she was spread eagle on her back, head over the edge of the bed and snoring loudly. Yep, that’s Dani.

The moon rose about 9pm and it looks so small. It is only about a half moon. Captain says he can see clouds to the far west – he figures we’ll get a little rain tonight.

He is going to a car race not far away tomorrow night but is worried he’ll get rained on.

Pops says its too dry to rain and here we sit on a beautiful night drinking whiskey discussing the weather – WTF is wrong with this picture?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window