••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, July 19, 2008 (item)

Annie Update by Lisa

Posted at 9:01 AM
Tags -- , ,

When Summer walks she keeps her head perfectly still. But her boobs bounce straight up and down. They look the size of soccer balls.
From the back her ass gyrates perfectly – it looks like she walks on the balls of her feet. The “high heel” affect let us see her pussy each time a foot touches the ground.

We all get turned on by it.

I had already watched her walk from the deck to the coffee maker once – from both directions.

Pops was sitting surfing his news sites when she walked past to look at the river and walked back to go up the stairs to an upper deck.

Pops stood as she walked away and I watched his cock go from soft to extremely hard in less then 5 seconds.

When he saw me notice he smiled and said, “See why I hire her? It looks even better if she is in clothes. I just wish I had not promised Moms I would not fuck her unless they were with me.”

I sputtered hot toddy all over my laptop screen. This was the first woman that was off limits to Pops I had ever heard of. Amazing. But I also understood why Moms had insisted.

Summer patted my back and told me to be careful. I squeezed her ass cheek (and I think I came a little).

Yes, she came back last night to return our jewelry – she was afraid someone would steal it. Annie looked at her and let her kimono drop and told her she was a liar.

Captain said Summer buried her face in Annie and he waited for an hour before leaving so that he would not disturb them. He said he never did see Summer’s face until this morning.

When Annie came down this morning she told Dani and I she was in love and floated to the pool. Summer followed her shortly with that beautiful walk.

In the pool it is hard to tell them apart – in fact they were very seldom apart. Their hair color is almost the same – heir body type is almost the same, each ass looks like the other, they are the same height – Pops wondered if their pussies looked alike.

None of us can tell him – we can not get close enough.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window