••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 18, 2008 (item)

Blog Updates #3 for 7/18/2008 by Lisa

Posted at 4:58 PM
Tags -- ,

Update #8

Dani decided we needed some sun. So we went to the Crow’s Nest. When we got there she handed me a pair of binoculars and dialed a number on her phone.
I noticed which direction she was facing so I focused on the top of the lock. She asked if there were any dicks hanging out. She hung up the phone frowning and said they had to call back.

I saw one guy wave so I waved back. He made the flash your tits signal so I squatted just a bit to hide my tits and pulled my top off over my head.

When I looked back he was motioning me to stand up. I acted shy and he laughed. Then Dani’s phone rang. She went to the other railing and focused her binoculars someplace over the river.

She screeched and told me to get over here. When I finally found the right dock and boat there were four guys standing there with their dicks hanging out.

Dani and I stripped. I focused on the lock – they had a good view and then focused back in the boat. Dani and I gave them a show. Then Jeni came up to tell us Captain was a mile away.

She stood up on the railing and gave one hell of a strip show and ended up eating Dani’s pussy while I sucked her tits. The last I saw, each of the guys had hard-ones and were stroking them.

We did not notice until they were pulling in the boathouse that Captain and Stubby were back. We were on that side of the Crow’s Nest and they had a good view of us all.

They thought we were welcoming them back so we went with it. When Jeni went walking across the deck bouncing her great tits and ass, Dani and I shook with her.

Jeni gave Stubby an extra long and tight hug –she whispered he was hard and sat on Captain’s lap. Dani and I both sat on Stubby’s lap. She asked Stubby to check her for a bee – on the side of her tit.

Pops had to leave the room he was laughing so hard. When he came back he bent her over because he thought he saw a spider between her legs. Poor Stubby – he had to be hornier then hell.

We pulled our swimsuits on, all of us wore short sarongs because the construction guys were coming in and Pops wanted them to get their work done.

Captain backed the boat out and one guy held a stick (it was much bigger then a stick and much longer) up for Captain to aim the bow at. He hit it perfectly. Then they ran a rope around the stern and ropes over the mid section and tied it down.

It took about thirty minutes of yelling and screaming and sparks flying from torches [ED Note: Welders] and sawdust flying from grinders and sanders.

All we girls know is that some of these guys had really nice asses and abs and packages – they made us VERY wet.

And then we felt the yacht lift and before long it was completely out of the water. It was so cool. We climbed down a ladder (Jeni wrapped her sarong around her head) so that she would not trip – from twenty feet away you could not tell she had a thong on.

Every guy there was watching us climb down the ladder. I KNOW they could see how wet I was but I did not care. I am still wondering how Stubby beat me down on deck.

So the Lisa Marie is hanging in mid air completely safe from everything but tornados. A guy is measuring and tracing something to make the final supports – I just love when I completely understand everything they are doing – right!

Stubby smiled at me – I looked around and show him my tit and spread my legs. He rubbed his crotch and I got so wet. I worked my way to him and asked if it was time yet – he told me tomorrow – I told him I could not wait and he told me too bad.

I smacked his cock when no one was looking. It did not even phase him. He told me to wait until I was riding him, I could use spurs on it and he would not react. I am worried now.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window