••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, July 19, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/19/2008 by Annie

Posted at 10:49 AM
Tags -- ,

I can honestly say I can never remember another time when my pussy was totally satisfied.
I am usually horny ten seconds after fucking ten guys. But today it is different. Summer knows how to hit a spot and taught me how to find it in her.

WOW – I as so happy we she came back last night and even happier when she took my bet to walk naked around the house. As soon as everyone saw her, their clothes came off and she came back to me for a quickie.

It was great – much better then the last two queers gays I met. When I was sucking her tits she told me she loved me – I am sure she meant the way I was sucking her tits – but who knows.

Remember that bitch and bad patient? She is gone – a sweet, lovable, loving, adorable, trustworthy, kind, caring, wonderful woman [Ed Note: Who the fuck wrote this shit?] is back.

Captain is getting the boat out of dry dock. I can’t wait to hit the river.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window