••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 17, 2008 (item)

The Delivery Man by Cindy

Posted at 7:08 PM
Tags --

So I’m sitting on Denny trying to get him to fuck me. He keeps saying I have worn him out. I tell him if he won’t I’ll find someone that will.
I went out to make some iced tea and the floor bell rang. I hit the button on the elevator and waited for who ever it was. Dani says she will have a camera installed by next week so that we do not have to do this blind.

Anyway this guy comes out and offers me a package and the signature machine. I see the package is for Denny so I sign it and the guys asks for me.

I tell him who I am and he asks if I have talked to the other girls. I have no idea what he is talking about. He said the girls at the cabin told him I would “do” certain things.

I grabbed my camera asked him to point out the girls that had talked to him. He picked out Dani and Lisa first round. I asked what they had done for him and he was very shy. I told him to wait.

I went in and gave Denny his package and told him to listen but not interrupt unless he could help. He asked what I was doing. I told him getting what he would not give.

I went back out and sat down and motioned the guy close. I called Dani and she told be they had blown him so I started to pull out his cock but stopped and stripped off my clothes.

Then I pulled his cock out and asked how many people he had fucked in the past year – he promised only his wife so I stood up and got a condom. I told him I didn’t trust him because he was here getting ‘strange’ pussy.

I handed it to him and he told me the girl this morning had put it on for him so I used my mouth as Lisa had showed me and put the condom on him and started sucking him.

I picked the phone up and Dani was laughing – I asked what else and I sucked him a couple of times then bent over the chair back and pulled him to my pussy.

He pumped on me and I told him he could not fuck my ass - I only did that when I was getting fucked in my pussy by another cock.

Denny walked out, sat down and pulled me on his cock and he told the deliveryman to fuck my asshole. The deliveryman fucked me hard and held on to come with Denny.

I sucked Denny off while the guy lost the condom but I still would not suck him bareback.

He said thanks and left. Denny told me he got turned on when he heard me telling the guy what to do and even harder when he aw him fucking me. He said more so than watching any other girl get fucked.

When Annie showed up she asked if the deliveryman had delivered. Denny said he delivered right to my asshole – Annie could not believe I did it but when Denny told her it his idea she was even more amazed and called me lucky.

She got a phone call and came out and asked me to help her fuck somebody up if he showed up. I asked how but Denny got involved and told me to fuck the guy and then Annie could come in and get pissed and call me a slut.

It was too complicated so even though I agreed we girls had winked at each other. About forty-five minutes later Annie came out thinking that it was going to be a bust.

I asked Denny to go get some groceries – I was hungry for fish so he left for the store. We heard the elevator start up and figured he forgot something or somebody we knew was coming up.

When a young kid came out of the elevator I knew who it was. I was still naked but sitting. When he got close I told him get his cock over her.

When he rounded the corner his mouth dropped open. I motioned him over and he said he was looking for Annie.

I told him he had to talk to me first. He came over and I stood up and he looked me up and down then I introduced myself as Investigator blah blah.

It scared the crap out him. I really am an investigator – insurance fraud – that is one of my titles at work. But I let him think something else.

I asked how he got Annie’s number but more importantly her address. He stumbled and I acted like I didn’t believe anything he said. He was getting frustrated

Then I motioned him over. I told him it was time for a lie detector test. I grabbed his package and asked if he had stolen her number. He said yes and his dick went soft. I laughed and pulled his pants down.

He was totally shocked when I grabbed his cock. I told him it was the ultimate lie detector. When I swallowed him he must have figured it out – he called me a bitch and grabbed my head.

I nipped his cock squeezed his balls hard telling him to NOT call me a bitch then continued sucking him. Annie came up behind him and asked if I gave great head or what.

He told her to stick around – he wanted to compare. She told him to be happy with what he got. He sucked on her tits and rubbed between her legs – I asked if she wanted him until she had to leave and she laid down, pulled her legs up to her chest and told him to climb on.

I released him and he planted his cock in her. I snuck up behind him and pushed my thumb in on his asshole. Annie saw me coming and she locked him to her with her legs.

I whispered that if he ever called our friends or us a bad name he would get not only my thumb but also my entire arm up his ass. I made him apologize then penetrated his butt hole about a quarter inch. He did not like it.

He fucked Annie and she came hard. He was good with his cock. When he came she told him she had to get ready. He said fine, when could he come back. When I call you. He wanted to call her and she told him not too. This relationship was under her control.

I reminded him of my powers and Annie told him not to piss me off – I could cause him pain. The only reason I had not arrested him was because he liked him.

She left to get ready. I played with his cock and when it was hard I rode him until he came again. He asked how long he had to wear a condom – I told him until his background was complete.

He asked if he could call me – I reminded him he did not know my name or my phone number. When he asked I ignored him.

He played with my pussy and fingered me until I was ready and I laid back and told him to fuck me hard until he came. It only took about 3 minutes and he was done.

He walked out with Annie who was dressed up heading for some business meeting that I never heard about since I was on vacation.

Denny came up and asked how his plan went – I told him the guy could not get hard – nothing worked. He felt bad that I had not got laid so he fucked me on the kitchen table.

I snuck him in my ass to let him think I was really tight and missing him – just in case.

He wanted a blowjob but I told him I wanted to feel his cum in me.

Luckily he fell asleep and I got a shower. It has been a weird day.

PS. I cannot get a signal from the Internet to send this to Pops. I’m leaving it for Annie to look at when she gets home.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window