••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time - 10 by Jeni

Posted at 10:23 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

Me, my boyfriend and our roommates were fucking each other on a regular basis. We girls had even gone to the limit and were fucking both the guys at the same time, one cock in the mouth and one in the pussy. The guys loved it.
One afternoon the guys had been gone for several hours and we were in the bathroom doing each other’s hair to look nice when they got back. She raised a leg and looked at her self in the mirror. She told me to look – she was so swollen and pink.

I looked but the angle was bad so I went to my knees and turned her towards me. She smelled so good and she was really swollen. We had touched and kissed and licked each other before but for some reason I got really turned on. I licked her then penetrated her with a finger then two and sucked her clit.

When the guys got home we girls were on my bed in the classic 69 position satisfying each other. We told them we had not been able to wait.

I was on the bottom and she would sit on my face for a minute then lift up and I would follow her to keep licking and sucking her. I pushed my tongue as far in her pussy as I could and when I pulled it out I dropped my head and her husband jammed his cock in her.

She was already moaning and that made her come. Every once in a while he would pull out and I would suck on him and put him back in.

After she came several times he pumped harder then came in my mouth. As soon as he was empty my boy took his place and repeated the performance except when he came he shot in her pussy and told me to lick it out.

When she rolled off she told me that was the greatest. Then I was pulled on my man’s cock and pretty soon I felt someone behind us and she told him to put his in too.

Pretty soon I was getting two cocks at once while she rubbed my nipples and played with my ass and clit and their balls.

They both came together. When they pulled out she cleaned them off then licked me clean. We fell asleep that way. When I woke up they were doing her and I think she loved it more then me.

I noticed her boy kept pushing his thumb against her butt hole and I wondered what was up. She caught me looking and told me he wanted to try her ass. But she was afraid.

The guys had just pulled out and I cleaned them up then her and our boys told us to go poop and clean up.

We girls always protected each other whenever we tried something new. When we got back to bed her boy had a bottle of lube and put her on her knees and poured some on her butt hole and massaged it in.

I was scared for her but she told me she had promised. He lubed her up then my boy pushed a finger in her and she let out a little yell and I pulled his hand away.

He waited for a few seconds then tried again pushing very slowly. Her boy was sitting on his knees jerking his well-lubed cock. I could see he was extremely hard and watched the veins pulsate.

She told them it hurt and her boy wanted to try something. He put more lube on her hole and his finger then he jammed his finger in her. I wanted to slap him but she just moaned.

He asked how that was and she said tight to which he agreed. Then he pulled his finger out with a pop and immediately jammed two into her. She let out a little scream but then moaned. He stroked her for a couple of minutes and then he popped his fingers out, grabbed her hips and my boy guided his cock to her virgin little hole.

Her boy paused for about two seconds and then rammed it in her. She screamed and moaned at the same time. He went in and out just an inch and she moaned then he popped his cock out and she groaned then screamed when he forced it back in then moaned.

Before long he was fucking her ass at full speed and full penetration. She came after a couple of minutes then started her noise and constant coming.

I was so wet and I noticed my boy stroking his cock at almost full speed. I was not sure I wanted his monster in my ass.

Then her boy shot in her and she loved every second of it. He popped out and told my boy to do her. Since she was already wide open he slid in easily but since he was bigger and longer she screamed a few times before he was able to fuck her full speed then she went nuts.

I had never seen her come so hard. When my boy was ready to shoot he pulled out and wanted me to suck it. I told him no way and then he said he forgot and she yelled at him to come in her ass.

I love it when a guy comes on my face (William?) and my boy shot a couple of ropes on me and they hit with a lot of force.

Up to this point he had only put about 3/4s of his cock up her ass. We he turned back to her he rammed his entire cock up her and she went to her stomach screaming. He followed her.

Now my boy likes to bury himself when he shoots then he pulls almost all the way out and rams it back in when he shoots again.

Each time he buried himself her boy told him harder. I cringed and she screamed but she moaned when he shot.

The last four or five thrusts she came each time. Her boy had been jerking off and he shot his load all over my face. I loved it.

When my boy ‘popped’ out of her she turned over and tried to kick his balls. She told him if he ever just slammed it in with out carefully getting her ready she’d put her foot up his ass.

Then she thanked them both and told me it was my turn. I agreed but insisted it would be after they had both sterilized their cocks and had rested.

An hour later she had her finger in me. Yes, she – wanted to know how it felt from the other end. Besides her fingers were smaller.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window