••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Monday, July 14, 2008 (item)

The Butt by Cindy

Posted at 11:58 PM
Tags -- , , ,

Hi, my name is Cindy and I’m new to this. Pops said just sit down and type – pay attention to the screen and type.
When I am done he’ll show me some tricks and how to send it to the blog.

So, I thought I knew Annie fairly well. Last night showed me how wrong I was. And I learned a few things about myself. Good or bad – I like to learn things about myself.

When everyone showed up I was just about ready to freeze. I did not know any of these people except the guy that raped me yesterday morning and then made love to me the rest of the morning and was now ready to share me with whomever.

Dani really helped when I talked to her and Annie assured me I was going to love this.

I asked if we should start getting things ready for the cookout and she told me first we fuck then we eat and we’ll probably fuck some more.

We grabbed a beer and went out to the pool. We all had swimsuits on. Ten minutes later I was making out with her brother and ten minutes later I had a cock in each hole – the first time for me.

There were three girls and 6 guys – one of the girls was the coach and told the guys what to do and when to do it.

Once the guys came we all took a rest and then we traded partners. The second round I had two cocks up my twat and was sucking one of the longest dicks I’ve ever had.

Annie warned me when he fucked me that he would forget and slammed it till his balls hit something. When he moved to my asshole – I would have never thought I could take something that deep.

The cock in my pussy filled it completely and I could not quite swallow the cock in my mouth. I was fuller in each hole then ever before.

I loved it. I really am a whore. When it was my turn to coach I sucked tits and licked cocks as they went in and out of pussy.

It was absolutely wonderful. I have never fucked for three hours before and when most of the guys started running out of steam we cooked and had a great meal.

For dessert I watched the unknown girl have every guy fuck her and then come in her mouth. She told me that at the end she came so much she almost passed out.

She also said she will never swallow that much cum again unless she has an empty stomach. She got really sick about an hour later and drank some whiskey and passed out.

Annie and I fucked all the other guys – some one at a time but once I tried two cocks in the ass – could not take it.

But I took the thickest cock – he took ten minutes to cum and when he did I was bent over and watched cum drip out of my ass.

That made me cum again. Annie told me it took fifteen minutes for my butt hole to close. It feels like it is still closing. It was still very painful this morning.

At 2 am Annie and her brother came in and we fucked Annie. She loved it. When I put two fingers up her ass she asked me to be nice. Yeah right. When I tried for three she stopped me – shucks.

We fell asleep – I was tired as hell. I woke up at ten and felt pretty good BUT – and it is a big but and I didn’t say anything at the time – it tasted like I had been drinking cum instead of beer and I had the remnants of something sticky that had dried all over my face and lips.

Between my legs it felt like I had been horny and leaking for hours – I was so sticky and still wet as hell.

We got ready went to work. When we were done we headed for our new place and when we passed the turn off for the cabin I finally got my nerve up and asked if I had sleep sucked this morning.

She told me at 7 am her brother woke up and when he put his cock near my mouth I blew him. Annie went and got the rest of them up and I did them all.

She told me I gave great head when I was asleep and she handed me a small digital video cam and I watched myself sleep suck.

I noticed that Annie had fingered my pussy and she told me I was dripping I was so wet.

She also told me it felt like my tongue was four or five inches long when I fucked her with it.

I asked how far the cabin was and she turned around. We were there within fifteen minutes but when I only saw Pops truck I remembered William and Jen had not come down. I really wanted to talk to him.

So I talked to Pops and he suggested I write about it and see how I felt afterwards. He was not sure it would help but it was better them just sitting around thinking.

He was right – it has taken me several hours to write this and I have read it three or four times. I’ve talked to Pops, Dani and Lisa several times. I called Annie’s brother and we talked for almost 30 minutes.

I asked him one question and his answer was the most perfect I ever heard. In fact, he impressed me SO much and he has the next three days off – he’ll be here soon.

I told Annie I needed some time off. She said she would handle it – she called her brother and told him she would stay out of it but if he broke my heart she would castrate him.

He got here about an hour ago. I told him I wanted to be raped every time – no warnings just fuck me. But he better lube up before he takes my ass.

About twenty minutes later I was talking to Annie and she looked up and I was picked up and laid over the back of the couch and had a cock stuck in me harder then ever before.

I was not even sure who was fucking me – after 3 or 4 minutes he pulled out and my poor asshole was ripped open and I came – yes I screamed but it was because I came.

Annie told me I had never come like that before – not even last night. After he came and pulled out I turned to see who it was – Denny (Annie’s stepbrother) was walking away – I told him I should at least get a kiss.

He came back and kissed me then walked away. I told him that was perfect. Annie told me to never tell him that – his large head would get bigger.

He turned and said his little one would too.

Some of you are wondering – yeap, I like getting raped – as long as I know that it is someone I can trust. And yes I am in lust with Denny – very much in lust and he seems to like me too.

And I give head when I am asleep – Denny is going to find out if I like to fuck when I am asleep in the morning.

I also love to have my butt fucked. I did not realize I liked it so much. I love to feel cum drip out. I do not know why. Pops says he has known lots of women that loved it once they tried.

He also gave me an Email address of a woman that will not come unless she is raped. That is not exactly my problem but close.

So we will see. It is nice to meet all of you. I am going to give this to Pops and then I am going to take a shower with my new love and give him a first blowjob.

Even though I sucked him yesterday morning and last night he has never come in my mouth when I was awake. He is going to compare the two and let me know.

I’m going to love it!

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window