••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Moonlight Hand Job by Lisa

Posted at 3:43 AM
Tags -- , ,

I made me a drink and turned off most of the lights and my old friend the moon was out. I do not think I checked on the stain glass windows since I had been back.
The moon is not quite in the right position yet but it will not be long.

I noticed someone sitting on the deck under the windows so I took my drink and went to the second floor and out on the deck. It was Stubby smoking a cigarette and when I came out he took a swig out of his flask.

I startled him and I apologized but he said it was OK but he looked away quickly.

It is still warm here. I forgot and I am naked. Maybe I did not forget. I was curious. I told him he could look and he glanced into my eyes and then at my tits and then back to the river.

I asked him if it was that bad and he said, “Fuck no ma’am”. He could have lost the ma’am part but I didn’t say anything.

When they built the deck they also put in some benches but they had two levels. You could sit on the bottom level with your feet on the deck but if you stepped on the bottom bench you could sit on the top bench and see over the railing. He was on the top bench. I was sitting on the bottom level.

I laid down on the bottom bench and lifted one leg to rest on the top bench right beside him and put other foot down on the deck. My legs were spread open and I asked how that looked.

He glanced again and I told him to take a longer look. I told him I liked being looked at. So he did but he looked away again.

I asked if something was wrong and he said it did not feel right. I asked him why but he did not answer but he did take a couple more glances.

I sat up and thanked him for getting the splints and for taking care of the cabin for us. He said he did it for Pops because he was always so good to him.

I asked if I could ask a personal question and he answered, “Anything – I never lie – never”.

I asked if he ever got any. He choked and took a swig then asked any what. I said pussy and he choked again. After another swig he said he’d had lots.

He stole a look at my crotch and I asked if he had ever seen a bald one and he said once or twice but that mine looked like I had just be born.

I asked him what he meant and he said I was too young. I asked if he ever had any young pussy. After another choke and swig he told me we should not talk about this kind of stuff.

I asked why not and he said because he could not do anything about it. I stood up and faced him and asked him how I knew he liked what he saw. He said he didn’t know and I said I did and I grabbed his crotch and got the shock of my life.

His felt like he had a Pringles can in his pants. His hard cock was sticking straight up and I swear it had to be sticking out the top of his pants.

He knocked my hands away and said I was not being fair. There was no way I could help him. I told him I could and he took a swig, lit a cigarette – which I took and sucked a couple of times then handed it back. He repeated I could not help him.

I told him to stop it. I put his arms on the bench back and told him he could take a swig or a puff but otherwise his hands were not to move.

I told him he had been a big help and I was going to thank him. He stared at me and I unbuttoned his pants – he actually had buttons. When I spread them apart I got a good look at his cock.

He was not quite as thick as Pops but he was much longer – maybe five inches longer. I grabbed him with both hands and he moaned.

I started stroking him and he closed his eyes then popped them open to watch.

I asked him how long since he had fucked someone. He told me three months. He tried on the deck of his boat in the daylight and she got mad. He was afraid to go back.

I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he said I was too small – I started to argue and he said I was too young. He started to sit up and I told him to stay – I was going to at least jerk him off. That surprised him.

I started jerking him off faster and he liked it. I bent down before he could stop me and kissed his dick. I was afraid he was going to smell but I was surprised – he smelled like soap.

I licked him and he pushed me away. I didn’t want to push him so I bent back up and asked if he wanted to touch my tits.

He looked but would not take my offer. His cock was about at my stomach. I asked if he wanted to touch my pussy. Nothing. Then I asked if he like blowjobs and his cock throbbed and he said he could never find a woman that could or would.

I started to bend down but he stopped me and said it was not right. I kept stroking him and he moved a little in rhythm. I told him I wanted him to come.

I asked if he was sure he didn’t want to stick it in my pussy and then he shot. The first shot hit my cheek. The second between my tits. After that it just dribbled out of his cock.

I caught it with my hand while I pumped him and when he was done I massaged it into my stomach and tits. Then I scraped my cheek and stuck my finger in my mouth. His cock throbbed but nothing came out.

He relaxed – took a puff and a swig and I told him thank you and licked the head of his dick. His cum was very sour. I patted his cock then got my drink.

I sat between his legs on the bottom step and laid my cheek in his lap. He had never touched me except to knock me away.

I took a couple more puffs and told him I was getting cold. I also told him he had a great cock and I wanted to try and fuck him. He said it would never fit.

We watched the moon set but he never said another word so I stood up, kissed his cheek and started to leave. He said thank you but it sounded like he was choking.

I went back downstairs and starting writing. He came in and grabbed a straight back chair and set next to me. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was letting the word know I had just jerked him off.

He choked again and I let him read a little over my shoulder but I caught him looking me over. I swung my chair towards him and draped my legs over the arms and rubbed my pussy.

He stared. I rubbed it again and spread it apart them cupped and squeezed my tits. I told him to feel my pussy – it was wet. He would not do it but he did look.

I asked him if he liked what he saw and he moved in the chair like he was adjusting himself. I stood up and bent over him and undid his pants and pulled his cock out.

He asked if I really thought I could fuck him. I moved so fast I scared him but I put my legs on each side of his chair and sat on his cock.

I moved it around a bit to center it in my pussy then I sat down harder and he filled my cunt with that beautiful cock. I could only get about seven inches in and I started riding him.

After a couple of minutes I came and his cock throbbed. He grabbed my ass and told me it felt so good. He picked me up and carried me on his cock to the couch and laid me back.

I told him to fuck me and lifted my legs to his shoulders. He spread them apart and started pumping me and I came many times then I felt him go rigid and he pulled out saying he did not want to get me pregnant – I laughed but grabbed his cock and sucked on the end of it.

He did not shoot anything at all but he throbbed and moaned several times. HE told me no woman had ever sucked his cock after he had fucked her. I told him I loved the way I tasted and his cock throbbed again.

Then he got a weird look on his face and I asked if he was OK. He never answered; just put his cock back in and left. I watched him light a smoke and walk up the hill out of site.

I cleaned up and finished this story. I was getting ready to go to bed when I saw the glow of a cigarette out the window. I went to the door and he apologized for leaving – it was very rude he said. I told him it was fine.

He told me he was confused and could not figure out why a young, great looking woman would want to fuck him. I told him because I heard he had a great cock.

He called me a liar so I told him what Annie had said. I said I liked being looked at and when I felt his cock I had to have it.

He said he did not know if anyone else should know and I told him I would tell no one until he said OK. I also told him if he wanted me again to just rubbed his cock when nobody was looking and I would go up to his cabin as soon as I could.

Then I grabbed his cock which was hard again and I pulled it out and put a leg around him and fucked him standing up. After I came a couple of times I asked if he was going to come and he said he didn’t think so. I dropped to my knees and sucked as much of him in as I could and started a blowjob. He was too big for my throat but I used my hands to make it feel like he was buried. I even gagged a couple of times when I tried to take too much.

It took almost five minutes but he grabbed my head to hold it still and he actually shot two or three shots in my mouth. I got more sucking it out of him but he could not take that.

He pulled me up and stared in my eyes. He told me thank you three or four times and I hugged him, kissed his cheek then bent and kissed his cock. When I stood up I told him it was a great cock and if he didn’t hide it I’d have to fuck him again.

He put it away and I said good night and he walked away – whistling. I thought it was great. Just like his cock.

By the way - his eyes are deep deep sparkling blue - and his teeth looks good and he smells really good - much much better then he looks.



Go Back To Home Page Or Close Window

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window