••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, July 19, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/19/2008 by Pops

Posted at 11:55 AM
Tags -- ,

Boy oh Boy – my girls are getting hit with the ‘love’ bug. First Lisa and Stubby (I know that is just LUST) Cindy and Denny, then Annie and Summer and now Dani with Adam.
Summer and Annie make a perfect couple –they almost look like twins except Annie has to duplicate Summer’s walk – once she does, Annie will be bent over getting fucked all day long by Cap, Will and I (and probably all the girls) WOW!!

Cindy and Denny called from Arkansas – they left six flags and decided just to drive for a while – Cindy asked Annie to get her another week vacation and to call her father to get Denny another week off.

Annie and Summer are heading for her place a little later to see if it is livable – the last they knew the crew was cutting holes in the floor for the stairs to my place.

I just saw Lisa and Stubby head for the boathouse. Stubby has been ‘saving’ himself for her. I hope I get to watch – I doubt it.

When Dani and Adam came back I asked if the blowjob was good. He answered yes before he remembered I might be the enemy. Cap and I laughed so hard Cap had to go pee.

He wondered how I knew and I told him the grass stains on Dani’s knees. Dani actually got embarrassed. She told me she fell off the 4-wheeler because Mr. Gentleman here does NOT like his asshole goosed and tried to pull out when he came – he almost ruined the blowjob.

Adam was so red, Cap wanted to take a picture – it was a perfect color for sunburn. Cap is quite the artist – he has drawings the girls know nothing about.

He ‘erased-changed-hid’ their faces and we are building frames for them – we are going to cover the bar and billiard room walls with them as well as hang a few in the bathrooms in front of the urinals.

He had one of Momtoo that Mom fell in love with and insisted on buying. She was pissed when she handed Cap a blank check and he wrote it out for a dollar – it cheapen the drawing she said.

She stuffed $1,000 dollars down his pants the next time she saw him for ‘services rendered’. Dani and Annie are still trying to figure that out.

The stain-glassed lady is making me a glass of the ABCs – Cap drew the picture and she said she should have it soon. She is going to install it in a low window by my computer workstation – we are going to see if the girls recognize it.

Captain is dropping the boat (ship, yacht – don’t know what to call it yet) out of dry dock and we are making a run down the river.

We are stopping to get pork loins for supper and dropping Annie and Summer off to check on their place.

Adam says he cannot swim and is afraid of the river (he has not seen the boat yet – Cap told him it was pretty small by his standards).

So Summer, Jeni and Dani took him over to the pool. They pushed him in the deep end, after they de-pants him. He was right – he cannot swim – he was grabbing Jeni and Summer’s boobs when they jumped in to rescue him - Dani acted jealous. She left and came back to jump in, strip him under water and put swim trunks on him.

Jeni is teaching him a little right now and Dani agreed that if he swims two laps he can fuck her on the first date. Jeni said if he swims four he can do her too. Annie and Summer said if he can swim eight laps he can do them both at the same time.

Cap said if the kid can tread water for 2 seconds he can blow him. Adam keeps giving him strange looks.

Right now if Adam can kick hard enough he gets to see Jeni's tits from a distance. Heh, heh.

I had to grab my shotgun and walk out to let him know that my daughter does NOT fuck on the first date unless I can watch. The poor boy is so confused – Dani thinks he almost crapped his pants when I shot at the trees to make the gulls move on.

Cap and I are going to plan something to welcome him – we figure we’ll tie him someplace and flip a coin to see who goes first.

I am so glad Life has got the fuck out of the way. This is more like it.

BTW, to the gal who bitched about my tags – I will expand them to include blowjob, handjob, titty-fuck, nudity (not everybody fucks with their clothes off) and whatever the others were. I can understand that sometimes all you want is one thing.

We on the other hand just take whatever we can get – why do we seem happier then you?

And yes my cock sometimes gets hard when I read the stories – most of these girls are like my daughters – whose cock wouldn’t get hard – fucking pervert.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window