••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Jeni’s First Time - 11 by Jeni

Posted at 10:24 PM
Tags -- , , , , ,

When she put the second in I wondered how I was ever going to take a cock up there. She pulled out and said she needed more lube. I felt her pour it in and rub it around by butt hole then I saw stars.
Her husband jammed about two inches of his cock in me without warning. I screamed but then the pain disappeared. When he popped out it did not feel that bad then he jammed it in again – much farther. It felt like something was ripping me apart but then the pain disappeared – he backed out, which felt really good then he carefully pushed it all the way in.

It took me about three minutes to get use to it but when he started pumping I came. I came many times. I eventually felt his balls banging against my clit.

And then he came – it was wonderful – so warm and it seemed to fill me up. It felt like he was trying to shoot to my mouth.

When he was done he popped out and immediately I got five inches of a thicker cock. I reached between my legs, grabbed my boy’s balls and squeezed. He yelled ouch. I told him he had better be careful. Do not force fuck it.

He promised and took his time and soon had that beautiful cock buried in my ass. When he was all the way in I’d reached down and rub his balls.

Someone kept sticking fingers in my pussy and someone else would reach around and slap my clit.

I was moaning and groaning and giving off high-pitched squeals someone finally pushed my head into a pillow. Then I screamed extra loud when I came.

I felt the tale-tell signs and told my boy to be careful with the depth between spurts. He buried it and I felt his come in the bottom of my stomach. He pulled almost all the way out and when it was on its way back in I could not believe how good it felt until he buried it so hard I screamed and saw stars.

I went to my belly and pictured myself feeding his balls to a pig when I felt the come and he pulled out slowly. I came and when he started the trip back in I braced and I saw starts again, felt something rip then felt the warmth of his cum shooting deep inside me.

The pain/pleasure was the most intense I had ever felt. I came over and over again out of control. I was panting so hard when I heard and felt his cock pop out and cum gush out running down my slit. I was still dripping five minutes later.

He thought he had really hurt me because I was not able to talk for several minutes. When I finally got out that was the best I had ever cum, he got a big grin on his face.

He told me later in privacy that my ass was MUCH tighter then our roommates.

The next day I got the surprise of my life. I was in the bottom position eating her when my boy started fucking her. He’d have me suck his dick every so often and he told he me he was going to come in my mouth.

She got off and he pulled me so that my head hung over the side of the bed and he was on his knees fucking my mouth. In this position I could swallow him whole but I had to breathe right to not suffocate.

When he would start to come he would pull almost all the way out and shoot his come in my mouth.

I felt something strange and heard her tell someone to stick it in. Then it felt like my husband was jerking something while he fucked my mouth.

When he started shooting he shot a lot and I opened my eyes because I could feel someone else getting fucked. I wanted to see what was going on.

When I opened my eyes I saw familiar balls but I also saw another cock AND two fingers in the ass hole above it.

That’s when it dawned on me my boy was getting fucked up the ass by her boy and she had her fingers up her boy’s ass. I watched cum drip out of my boy’s ass and it started to drip towards the balls I was staring at.

I turned sideways and got the heck out of the way. When I was able I saw both guys finish getting off, both of their asses were full. She was fucking her boy’s ass hard and her boy was buried in my boy and he was still shooting on the bed.

We didn’t talk about it for a couple of days. I figured that if we girls liked it that much why wouldn’t a guy like it.

We had sex and orgies over the next few days. Both guys even fucked our asses a couple of times. We girls really liked it.

Then one night he asked if I would blow him. I said sure – I never turned down giving a blowjob. When he asked me to hold my fingers out and he put lube on them I was fine.

I pushed one finger in his ass and he told me to just jam two in then go to three. He liked it rough. When he started to come he pulled his cock out to my lips and I fucked his ass harder with three fingers pushing in as far as I could. He came so much and with such force it ran out the corners of my mouth and almost choked me.

I came. For the next few months he would only fuck my ass or my mouth. That was fine with me because we were getting married soon and I went off the pill. If I wanted a cock in my pussy the other roommate would put on a condom and fuck me then his girl would drink from the condom.

My would ask for my special blowjob about once a week. One evening he showed up in bed with one of my vibrators and I used that instead of my fingers. That is what I used from then on.

He even liked me to use it on his ass while he fucked mine. Since I could feel it too I did not mind. Besides he came so good and so much.

Our wedding night he fucked me three or four times then I fucked his ass while he fucked me again.

In the morning he told me to get my ass ready and he fucked me hard while he rammed the vibrator up his ass.

That afternoon he asked for my special blowjob and I had more cum drip out of my mouth then I swallowed. That night he fucked me five more times and once in the ass. And I gave him another special blowjob but he came in my pussy.

The night we got home from the honeymoon he was fucking our old roommate when her boy fucked him up the ass. When he pulled out of her to come in me, his cock was the biggest I had ever seen it.

He finally admitted he like it up the ass better then anything else. About two days later I came home and he was at the bathroom sick washing his cock. He rinsed it then pulled me into the bedroom, ripped my panties off and fucked me really hard.

I asked what the occasion was and he said he had fucked his first guy that afternoon. I assumed it was our roommate.

A week later I found out I was pregnant and I had never been happier. The entire pregnancy the only he asked for was my special blowjob and he would fuck me carefully when I was really horny.

I never really thought about it until much later, but I never saw our old roommates anymore. I found out later it was because my husband had moved on to many other guys. Many others.

The night he told me he was leaving because my ass had stretched so much it did not feel good anymore I was more devastated then at any other time of my life.

And from that night on when I saw or even thought about a guy getting a cock up his ass I would get sick. To this day it is the same.

But I still love giving my special blowjobs. William is not sure yet because I told him the last guy that got one told me I fucked his ass TOO hard.

I figure I am getting back at my fucking husband. Luckily I met a guy I could trust and let him try my ass. He was a much better fucker and I came even harder but William – wow is that another story. All the other guys were amateurs compared to him.

William tried to call 911 the first time he got lucky in my ass – he thought I was having an asthma attack or something. I told him he made me see stars and lose control. His ego really inflated that night.

I still tease him about it.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window