••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Blog Comment by Pops

Posted at 10:32 PM
Tags --

Sorry folks I have fucked something up - sometimes the sidebars (left side of screen) are a real small font but others they are normal. I'm searching for the reason but nothing is popping out and I am out of steam - just click on any posting title and the problem seems to go away - I'll update later.

Updated thirty seconds later - it's fixed - had extra HTML in one of the titles. Eyes are getting old. Not enough pussy or blowjobs.

Side note - why does Firefox spelling dictionary think blowjob is two words but almost every other dictionary think it is one? I know - Google thinks it is one word - but a better laugh - synonym is cock sucking - tain't it great?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window