••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, July 18, 2008 (item)

Blog Updates #2 for 7/18/2008 by Lisa

Posted at 1:39 PM
Tags --

Update #4

Pops was talking to the pool girl (yes he hired a girl to keep it clean) and he tripped on something and fell into the pool. She was laughing so hard but she did scream for help as she collapsed on the sidewalk from laughter.
Pops came up and was disturbed – what if he could not swim. The girl was laughing because when he fell in she ‘thought’ she saw a thong under his robe.

When he climbed out of the pool he walked over to her and asked what the fuck was so funny. When she explained he opened his robe and asked if that looked like a thong.

His cock was half hard and hanging just right. She shut up immediately and stared. He asked if she had seen enough and she moved closer and said no.

He turned and she found us looking at her and she just shrugged. I pushed her into the pool telling her to cool off and followed her in.

When we came out Captain gave us towels. She had a thong on under her shorts – really nice butt and of course I was naked when I took my robe off.

She stared and I asked if she liked women – she said no and I teased her I should not have asked – I saw the way she was looking at Pops cock.

She slithered (yep, slithered) next to me and asked if he was my husband or father or what – I said what and she asked how long it got when he was hard.

I told him three times what she saw – her eyes got wider until I said wider. She didn’t get it – after all she is the pool girl.

When Pops came back out in shorts she asked if he ever skinny dipped and he let his shorts drop and dove in.

I am now watching from the 2nd floor deck. She is skimming the pool in her thong and Pops has swum many laps many of them on his back with a telescope peaking out. [Ed Note: I think she meant periscope – that is SO funny.]

I can hear some of what she says and if he decides to fuck this girl I am kicking his ass. She is TOO stupid.

Dani called - when I got back she and Pops had disappeared. I yelled his name and he answered. I told him to get his cock in his pants – he walked out from behind the cabana in his shorts.

I asked about the girl and he told me to find someone new to clean the pool – she was TOO stupid. [Ed Note: That is not right – I said she was TOO FUCKING stupid. I did not know they still made them that way.

Have you ever met someone that was so clueless that even though you were extremely horny you could not take another minute with her. Damn, that is sad.]

Update #5

Captain just left to get the boat. Stubby is going with him – I have not talked to him in two days – have not even seen him. Dani is wondering what I did wrong.

Update #6

Jeni just got back from the Vette shop. She told us she thought fucking six or seven people would be fun – it scared her to death because she didn’t know anyone and most of them only liked one on one. She felt like a whore being passed around.

The girls who sounded skinny and hot wasn’t – she would not say anymore – just screw her face into a grimace and shake her head.

She said they did get the four or five little things fixed on her new car. I rode in it last night with Pops – WOW it is great – maybe I need to get one.

Update #7

The construction guys showed up to finish siding the outside bottom of the boat house, put up some window trim and finish the soffit on one side.

They are also going to knock out a wall to make one room bigger. Just lots of little things to finish up. When Captain gets back they are going to get the slings, winches and support dock in place for the Lisa Marie – whatever all that means.

Remember Mr-Nice-Ass-And-Chest-with-no-dick? He is back today – he had not been around for several weeks. He fell and punctured his testicles on a stake.

I asked how they were hanging and everyone else laughed. That’s when he frowned at me. How was I to know?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window