••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Thursday, July 17, 2008 (item)

WTF by Jeni

Posted at 7:40 PM
Tags -- , ,

What the hell is going on down there? Everybody getting laid, even Stubby and I can’t even get a hug.
William had to go to Knoxville, DenI went to GA, both for business. Barb (BBs’ real name) and I were getting ready to enjoy a few days without the guys when her Mother called – her sister fell and broke her hip so BBs and her Mom flew out last night.

And I am alone – I cannot remember the last time I was alone for more then 10 hours. It had to be the week before I met DenI.

It is so weird. I miss Pops, Dani and Lisa sitting at their computers working…I miss Captain coming through asking if anyone needs hard wood –he got us all when he handed us a flat 6in by 6in walnut board.

But he got us even better when he shoved his cock in us. Boy that would feel good.

Pops told me to come on down but I have a problem. Pops’ ‘farm’ truck, Denny’s ‘farm’ truck, a motorcycle and a tractor with a scoop on it are parked outside. There is also an old ‘Vette in a garage – pretty sure I better not drive that.

I think Lisa’s Toyota is parked in a spot in an old barn along with a wrecked Camaro and Jeep. I found two more tractors and a bicycle in another shed.

But there is nothing I can drive. They are all stick drive and I never learned how. All the work trucks I ever drove were automatics – even a scooter my sister had was an automatic.

Dani and Annie taught me how to drive a four wheeler – it was easy but when I tried to back Pops’ truck out of the garage I “touched’ the trim around the garage door.

The caretaker put it back in the garage for me – I told him I had hurt my leg but he caught me swimming a little later. Damn.

I called Pops and he laughed and laughed and finally hung up but didn’t say anything. I called him back and left a message for him to not send anyone – I would be fine. When he called back he laughed and laughed and never said a word.

About 2 pm an older guy showed up and asked for me by name. I ask what he wanted and he looked me up and down and said that Pops was right. I asked him right about what. He said I was perfect.

He handed me a set of keys and wondered if I was packed or if I would just come back later. I said later. I followed him to his truck and he drive through town. When we stopped in front of the city garage I wondered but did not say a thing.

He had me follow him through one garage and I recognized one of the guys from Pops’ parties. He smiled and pointed towards a beautiful Corvette.

It took my breath away. I did not hesitate I tired the key I had been given and it fit. When I started to get in the guy I know came over and whispered something in my ear.

When I looked around, there was the old guy and about five others of differing ages.

I slipped of my pants showing my swim bottom but when I pulled my top off I pulled my sports bra off with it. Then I stepped out of my bottoms.

I sat on the hood of the car and spread wide. Someone took a picture. Then I bent over the hood and put one foot on the bumper exposing myself. I looked at the guy I knew and asked how many more – he said one.

I pushed my boobs together and up and licked both my nipples. I made a show of getting in the car sure they got good views of my ass and everything between my legs.

As I drove off I waved making sure my tit was visible in the window. I rolled the window down to hear the cheering and applause. I had my top back on before I hit the street,

I called Pops and called him an asshole. He asked how I like my new car. I thought I had misunderstood what he said so I ignored him.

I asked who he had convinced to give up their ‘Vette to me. When he said William I thought I had a bad connection and again I ignored what he said and told him the guy must be awfully trustworthy.

He laughed and asked how the pictures had turned out. I told him very funny. He asked which thong suit I had worn naming a few colors and I told him I had the orange on until I took it off.

When he asked what color I had put on I told him all I had with me was orange – that’s when he really laughed and said he had told them I would pose with a thong suit – not nude.

He heard me lock up the tires as I turned around and he heard the motor peel the tires – he told me to call him back.

When I pulled into the garage I found asshole and parked so that he could not really see as I got out and pulled on my bottoms.

I usually can take a joke but for some reason this guy pissed me off. When I grabbed his balls with one hand and started un-doing his pants with my other his voice changed about three octaves.

I heard a camera shutter behind me and told the guys to bring me all cameras – the pictures of me were going to be deleted or they would get the same treatment as this fuck head.


Four guys brought me their cameras – I explained that fuck head had lied to me. I was supposed to pose in my swimsuit. He admitted what he had done.

When I let go of his balls he relaxed and I kneed him – hard. He hit the floor hard. I stepped on the end of his dick and asked why I should not squish it.

All the other guys had backed away. I was pissed. He started to beg and I told him to shut up. I stepped a little harder and his eyes got as big as saucers.

I asked for an apology and he gave a good one. Then I kicked him hard in the stomach and whispered he would never fuck me again.

I told the guys to get their cameras. The first guy was scared when I told him to follow me into an office – there were no windows. I asked him to show me the pictures and every one of the guys were so disappointed when I made them delete the pictures.

But the look on their faces when I sucked their cock while I took a photo – and when I let them touch me and take a picture. All faces out of it but the guys could compare trim jobs and moles on my ass and pussy lips and they would all know they were special.

I got dressed and kissed each of the guys on the cheek and called them sweet. Right before I climbed back into the car I nailed fuck head in the nuts again. Fuck him.

I called Pops when I got near the Big House, as they call it, because it reminds Dani of a prison with the high walls protecting their privacy.

He asked how my car was and I asked again whose car it was. He told me that it was mine – he had called William to get permission to give it to me; I was supposed to get it last weekend but it did not arrive in time.

I had mentioned once I wanted a Metallic Midnight Blue Corvette with a white interior. Pops had found me one and had them rebuild it for me.

I noticed the car had TWO odometers. The first was in the normal place and had 32,000 miles on it. The second was electronic and read up and down digital green right next to the radio.

It read 9 miles. He told me not to drive it at a constant speed and to treat it with care for a couple of weeks while everything seated. He told me to put the highest-octane premium gas I could find in it and not to baby it.

When I hit the first straight away I put the gas pedal about ¾ of the way to the floor and got scared when it down shifted and took off. When it shifted back up it left a little rubber.

My clit got hard. I slowed down to about 5 MPH and floored it. The first shift left about thirty feet of rubber, the second about the same. The third shift it left about ten feet. The fourth shift scared me because I was not expecting it and the speedometer was buried and I swear I heard the tires break traction.

I slowed down and my clit was aching. My best boyfriend ever used to drag race on weekends. It would make me so horny. My boyfriend use to complain that I would rub him raw after a race – said it felt like I was shifting gears while I rode him.

It was during the time I was trying to get back at my husband. But the best time was when I rode behind a Harley man. He had the smallest dick but when he shifted that Harley through the gears I would come.

He use to stop along the rode and I could make him come in my mouth within a minute. He would pull ahead of the rest of the riders, stop for his treat and they would ride past while I was wiping my mouth.

One time we and another couple took an overnight ride. His girlfriend was having “female” problems so we stopped and my man wanted a blowjob. I asked the other guy if he was horny and his girl told him to get some. I pulled my pants down and let him fuck me – he had a very nice cock.

The next day he wanted to go get a T-Shirt so I went with him. He found a road that did not get much use and I got in front of him facing backwards and climbed on his cock.

As he went through the gears I came. He told me he had never seen such a wet pussy.

He stopped and I faced forward while he leaned back and I rode him. Several times I pulled all the way off and when I came back down his cock was always in the right place and I buried him deep.

I started burying him in me as hard as I could and one time right before I came down he moved a bit and put his hands on my ass trying to stop me. Instead he spread my cheeks apart and his cock got buried in my ass.

I screamed, came and kept fucking him. That night the guys sandwiched me. I sat on big dick and my man got behind me and fucked my ass. One of the best fucks I ever had.

Anyway, I got sidetracked. My new car made me horny. I got home and packed and called Pops and told him I was on the way. He asked me how many times I had got off. I called him terrible and then confessed. He laughed and laughed.

When I turned the key nothing happened. I checked – all the gauges were moving when I turned the key. I flipped on the headlights and turned the key – their reflection in the garage did not change – battery was good. Made sure I was in park, tried neutral and reverse.

Fucking car would not start. I called Pops and he had me check a few things. He handed Dani the phone while he called someone and she had me try a few things.

Pops came back on and gave me a number – said the guy would call me in a few minutes.

When he called he asked if my pussy was wet. I asked him whom the hell he thought he was to ask such a thing – my temper was very short today. He apologized and said something about PMS. I asked his name and he said he would not give it – he did NOT want his dick stepped on nor his balls kicked in.

I knew who it was – a very good friend of Williams. He made me apologize and have a wee bit of phone sex (he used the wee part) with him.

Then he told me to put my foot on the brake pedal and try it. It started right up. He asked if I read the tag on the keys. Right there it says, Anti-Theft Brake System – Deactivate by touching pedal after inserting key.

I asked if his come tasted good and some gal came on the phone to tell me his was not gay and yes his cum tasted good. Thanks for the phone sex – she loved to listen while she blew him.

I felt so bad.

After I was on the road for a few minutes I called him back and told him to put me on speakerphone. Then I told his girlfriend how I would eat her if I ever met her.

When I heard her cum I asked if he was close and she told me he had come much earlier – and so did the other guys in the room. I asked if she fucks them all and she said yes.

I asked for her address and she gave it then wondered why – I told her one of these days soon the guys would get fucked by her AND me. She told me her boyfriend squirted on her side.

I noticed when I idle at traffic lights and stop signs the cam is perfect – the motor lopes perfectly timed to get me off.

When I pulled into Pops he came out and drove my car. He told me it was fast. Then he felt between his legs and said the seat was wet. I grabbed his hand and put it between my legs.

He told me I was super wet. I told him I needed a cock and now. He told me supper was ready – I’d get the cock later.

So far I’ve had supper and dessert (watermelon) and talked to Dani and Lisa but still have not got a cock. Maybe I need to remind him? Or send him a story?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window