••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, July 15, 2008 (item)

Annie’s World by Annie

Posted at 12:36 AM
Tags --

Just when I thought I was safe. Mom has called twice after 11 pm – Dad called once.
They want a complete background on Cindy. Their son (stepson for mom) has never shown much interest in one girl.

I’ve been fucking him since he was 17 and he never saw much need to ‘date’ girls. When I checked with him last year he was fucking about fifteen different women. But he didn’t date them.

He would go over for a meal, movie or swim and once his cock was drained he went home. If a girl put too much pressure on him he ignored her but he would stop by unannounced and fuck them. If they would not fuck he told them to fuck off.

At times I thought he was a real asshole.

And now he is sleeping with one of my best friends. Cindy and I understand each other without words and I have fallen in love with her – as a friend AND a woman.

She is my girl – just as Jeni is BBs girl.

And she has fallen for my stepbrother – of all guys. Don’t get me wrong – he is a very nice guy – but MY stepbrother? Please.

I just watched him raped her – pussy then ass – and he loved it – and so did she. I did too – I went to find Pops but he was sleeping in his chair waiting for Cindy’s story.

He woke up when she sent it to him and I asked if he was horny. He did a quick edit on her story then asked me to come over and he was fucking me before I was all the way there.

It’s not like rape because he starts slow then fucks the shit out of you. The Drive-By-Fuck – it is great.

But then I got a great surprise. Captain came home – he stopped right in front of me and dropped his shorts. He was already hard so I got him almost ready to shoot then bent over and he fucked me for about two minutes before he came.

I licked and sucked him – he said thanks and went to his apartment to go to sleep.

I thought about Denny fucking Cindy’s ass and I masturbated. Three times and I’m still sort of horny.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I ought to be happy for my brother and sister – hell I ought to be happy period – I just got off a dozen times and don’t have to clean, cook or anything else but put out. This is a great life.

So why am I so afraid? Pops always said I did not like change unless it was my idea. My Dad always told me I was stingy with my life. Dani tells me I am self absorbed and BBs, who never minces words says I am anal retentive.

I think I will go let my best friend and my stepbrother fuck me – they liked it early yesterday morning – I’ll just have to make sure they don’t forget me.

Am I a cunt or what?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window