••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, July 19, 2008 (item)

Blog Update 7/19/2008 by Dani

Posted at 4:28 PM
Tags -- , , , , , ,

We are on the river and I tested Adam – I let Lisa fuck him first. He wanted to know what the fuck was going on. When I explained we shared almost everything in life he was not sure he understood.
I explained and he told me I was a liar. When it was his turn to ‘drive’ the boat I hear he did a great job. I’m glad. I just hope this guy is as great as he seems to be.

Funny, no one has asked how I met him. I’m saying until someone asks.

Captain really gave Summer a welcoming scare – but she did fine just as I knew she would. That girl is really remarkable – I’m glad her and Annie have hit it off.

I am not sure if I can wait until the second date to fuck Adam – he makes me so horny - watching him fuck Lisa almost put me over the edge. I had his balls in hand when he was shooting his load in her. It felt so strong.

Pops is taking a nap – we have not been able to be on the boat for what, over a month or more?, and he is sleeping. I’m topless on the Crow’s Nest and Annie and Summer have fallen asleep naked, or so it seems.

Adam is right beside me. I told him he could look but not touch unless they touched him first.

Other boats can not see us when we are on the Crow’s Nest – it is too high and has a four foot solid railing around it. I undid Adam’s pants and asked if he had ever had his dick sunburned. He said it did not sound like it would be much fun.

I told him to lean back and enjoy himself and I gave him a handjob with sunscreen. Annie and Summer both watched. When he came he shot over ten feet. Annie was impressed.

I know that when the girls get ready to go, one or both will probably suck him and possibly fuck him – maybe not since they are still getting to know each other – I know something will happen – Annie was grinning when I told him he could not touch them.

Stubby stuck his head up and sputtered when faced with two naked pussies and a topless girl sitting next to a guy with his sunscreen-covered cock hanging out.

It was funny – it took him three tries to ask about Lisa – when I told him she was not here he called me a bitch – I called him a bastard – he grinned and called me a cunt and I called him a fucking retard.

He said duh and pretended to hit his head on the hatch but he hit it hard enough to make it ring. I don’t think he meant to hit it that hard.

Annie said something about lotion and her pussy. I asked Adam if he could help her and his dick got hard. Summer said she would take care of it and Adam groaned a little.

I pulled my skirt down and thong aside and told him I needed some but then Summer said she needed some too so he did us both.

He did me first and was harder them steel – when he came back from doing Summer I noticed she had ‘rubbed’ his hand as he put on the lotion. I should say she fucked his hand. When he got back he was bigger and harder then steel.

I hit it and told him not to get too interested. Summer turned, spread her legs and asked me if he did a good job.

I went over, bent over so that he got a good view of ass and pussy and I fingered her fast and hard until I knew she was almost ready and I walked back and squeezed him – he was bigger yet and throbbing.

I felt sorry for him and asked Annie if she still like the taste of sunscreen. She stood up, grabbed his cock and cleaned it with a towel then Summer got there and we all three blew him. He was squeezing tits, asses and fingering pussy – I asked him who he wanted to fuck.

When he said me I said not until the second date. He told me he could not choose so Summer climbed on him first and I was afraid she was going to break it off she was so rough. Then Annie climbed on and rode him slow and deep while Summer licked her and him slow and deep.

When he shot I could feel it through Annie’s ass – I was rubbing it when he came.

The girls cleaned each other up and left. He asked again what the hell was going on. I told him he was going through a test - How many times would he be able to fuck me in one day?

He asked when the test was over. I told him he would know. He asked if I planned on sharing him all the time. I told him I was NOT sharing him – I was testing him – don’t get use to it. He actually frowned. I laughed inside.

Captain just told us to drop the cocks and bring them to the wheelhouse. Since we were right above it we were first.

Annie and Summer came in complaining they did not have a cock – Captain used his finger to motion Summer over and he took her hand and stuffed it down his pants. She pulled it out to reverse her palm and plunged it back in. Captain could not talk while she ‘adjusted’ her cock.

Adam is laughing hard and Lisa just stuck her hand down the front of Stubby. He did not seem to like it much.

Pops did not show up – Lisa left and when she was gone Pops snuck in. He said he was playing a game on her – he was going to go ‘hide’ behind the bar on the lower deck – we have not seen him.

I looked at Annie and she shrugged her shoulders – Captain said he would explain later. Then we heard Lisa on the intercom ask Pops to talk to her on channel C. After a few minutes while Captain chuckled, she hit the emergency tone and told the whole world that Pops was not responding and possibly in trouble. Captain laughed louder.

Annie told everyone to let him have fun and told us to head down the stairs and check all the cabins and everyplace BUT the bar.

But Lisa screwed that up – she pointed at Annie and Summer – this deck all rooms. She pointed at Captain and told him next deck all rooms then she told me and Adam to do the lower deck and check the bar first.

We went straight to the bar and told Pops. He moved to her room and we could say we had not seen him on the lower deck but when we went to find her Summer said she had noticed a light flash on the console and she said something about reaming his ass and was gone.

Everyone else showed back up and we told them what happened. After about ten minutes Lisa came and told Captain to drop her at a certain dock downtown.

She said it with such force that Captain immediately turned around. Lisa kicked the throttle up quite a bit.

I noticed her overnight bag was outside and I tried to get her attention but she refused to look. Annie tried too and we finally both grabbed an arm and took her outside. She started crying immediately.

We tried to talk but she waved us away. She told us she had just quit – and Pops was sure to fire her after what she had done. She was sorry but she was so frustrated and he was making fun of her and she just lost it.

Pops come limping up the stairs. Lisa saw him and started to leave and Pops, using his ‘become a princess now” voice told her to stop. She looked at him and the tears were really flowing. He went up and hugged her. He asked that the next time she was going to kick him in the nuts to please give him enough notice to get some oxygen.

Annie started laughing and Lisa was trying to look at him through tears and I was pulling my foot back to nail him again – I knew how frustrating he could be. Pops noticed and turned to protect himself.

Stubby came out – Pops limped over to him and Pops whispered to him. Stubby’s eye lit up and he grabbed Lisa’s hand and her ass and led her down the hall.

I started to ask Pops what had happened and he said he fucked up and he walked into the wheel house.

I told Adam to stay put and I went to find Lisa. She, naked, had Stubby pinned against the hallway and had his cock part way in her and was pumping hard. She saw me and said she could not get anymore it. I wondered how much she had in her.

Stubby was holding her hips and picking her up and it looked like he was dropping her on his cock. She would moan every time he did it. I was wet.

I left them to it and got back just in time to hear Pops and Captain decide they better behave – their nuts were too valuable. Adam was laughing with them.

Annie and Summer were out on the main deck getting more sun – they were naked again.

Adam and I went out to the stern and made out for a little while –he kept pinching my tits and I’d put extra pressure on his hard on. I finally mounted his knee and rubbed myself till I got off. When he told me it was his turn I told him he had already come four times today – that was my first – when I caught up we would talk about him again.

He used his hand to see how wet I was and tried to put a finger in me through my shorts. He almost did it. I popped off him and told him to behave. He bent me over and rubbed his cock on me till I came.

And I am still so fucking horny. I’ll bet if I checked, this deck chair I am sitting on is wet under my crotch.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window