••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 19, 2008 (item)

What Do I Do? Part 6 – Aug 19 2008 by Red

Posted at 9:41 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

One night before I met my neighbor’s wife and after he started talking dirty to me he asked if I was ever satisfied. I was truthful and told him no. I was always horny. Always.

He called one night and said his wife was gone and he was going to have a few friends over for poker. He asked me to stop by and blow him before the guys got there.

When I arrived he did his normal routine, force me to my knees and forced his cock down my throat. But this time was a little different.

Instead of fantasizing he asked me questions. How many guys had I fucked in one day – three. Had I ever fucked more then one guy at a time – no. Would I like to try it sometime – yes, if I knew I was in a safe place.

He pulled me to my feet and pulled me into my favorite bedroom and he put me on the bed with my head hanging partway over the side. I loved getting my mouth fucked this way. The guy could also play with my tits and pussy and even roll me over a little to squeeze and fondle my ass.

He started fucking my mouth and asked if I had ever been tied up – no. He pulled out his cock out and got some soft strips of material. He tied my legs to the bed, my arms together to another post.

I could move very little. He started pumping my mouth and asked if I had ever been raped – no. Did I like play rape – don’t know. He started stroking faster and said he had a surprise for me then he came while pinching my nipples.

I can come while sucking cock, especially when the guy is coming. If he plays with my crotch I can come several times. Once a guy pinched my nipples really hard and I came even harder.

This night his surprise was to share me with his 7 friends. After he came, he offered me a drink then turned off the lights. A dim nightlight came on. He jokingly told me not to go anywhere. I laughed and wondered what was up.

A few minutes later he walked in guiding a man with a blindfold on. He put the guy right in front of my mouth and told him to feel around.

The guy found my tits then pussy and I got really horny. He pulled his cock out and stuck it in my mouth. He was not that big but it did not matter.

At first I was upset but I realized I was living my fantasy. It did not take long for the guy to come.

Within one minute my lover was steering another guy to my mouth. His cock was thick but short. He tried to put three fingers in my pussy then a fourth in my asshole while he fucked my mouth. I could not take all the cum he gave me - it leaked all over my face.

I did not count, I wish I did, he later told me I did seven guys that night. I remember one of the cocks reminded me of one of my first blowjobs. The guy’s cock was really skinny and very long.

He buried his cock I my mouth – his balls hung very low and bounced off my forehead.

He lasted the longest and I kept choking when he buried it but he didn’t care.

I heard my lover– he was watching when the guy came with his cock buried in m throat. I heard my lover get excited again when I tried to suck skinny ever farther.

When long and skinny left my lover flipped me half over and fucked my ass – it took him less then a minute to come.

Then he brought the last guy in. His cock was so thick it took several tries to get my mouth around it. My jaws were hurting when he finally finished but my lover rolled me half over again and the last guy tried to stick that fucking thick cock in my ass.

I got pissed at that. I was fighting it and he finally held me down and pushed hard. When I stretched open and he slid in I came hard while in extreme pain.

I loved it.

It was several years later before I took two guys at once and it was not planned - I really did not agree to it– it was not rape but close.

I never saw any of those guys again. And I never fucked so many guys in a row ever again until I was raped with my partner's permission. A few days it happened again - but it was not rape - I invited one and all. Maybe that was the firs time I was a slut.

I do know that if I was horny and needed a quick release, I could masturbate and re-live that night and get off in a couple of minutes. Sometimes I start the story backwards to the asshole rape and get off even faster.

What Do I Do?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window