••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 19, 2008 (item)

Stubby Update – Aug 19 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 9:48 PM
Tags --

The medicine I got has fucked up by sleep schedule – I was awake from 8 pm last night to 4 am this morning.

And now at 10 pm I am wide-awake again. Now normally I’d find a cock and solve the problem but I still hurt and have no desire for any sex.

I blew Stubby earlier just to remind him I was still here. Red has been servicing him and he likes it. Can’t blame him.

I read Red’s story online - if you read this Red, wait until my pussy is fixed and I’m on top of Stubby. Then you can try us both. I am sure you will love it.

If you want to try solo, just grab me anytime and tell me to spread – those are the magic words.

Do not force yourself to like it, you either do or don’t. I’ve seen many a woman like her pussy licked by anyone but can’t return the favor. It’s normal and nothing to worry about.

Stubby’s doctor gave him one more round of antibiotics and took a few pictures. The tumors are almost gone. The lab called at supper and said his blood work looked perfect for a 21 year old. His urine is even better – whatever he was doing was working.

When I told him he gave me a hug and thanked me then thanked us all.

Dani spoke up and said every woman here wanted to thank him. He looked puzzled and she told him thanks for letting us see his cock once in a while.

Red said thanks for letting her use it. Lisa told us we were all welcome since she found it. Stubby liked that and started to respond but the kid’s walked in.

They asked Pops when the surprise would be here and Pops said later.

Stubby hugged me and said thanks again. I took Stubby to bed for his blowjob. Red looked in on us but saw I had the situation under control and left.

Dani had fallen asleep at the dinner table and Pops helped her/carried her to bed.

The kids went to ride and groom their ponies. Henry’s daughter was going to give them all the juicy stuff about their new school. They are really excited.

Just as I was finishing this up a lime pulled into the drive. Pops wondered who it was but did not budge. He asked Red to get the door. NB and B were surfing the web for bareback pads, whatever that is.

First thing I thought us was a bare cock (sans condom) lying on a pad, but I knew I was wrong.

I heard the door open and Red ask if she could help. I heard a soft voice and then footsteps.

When I looked up my heart stopped. A tall lanky girl maybe 15 or 16 was shuffling back and forth next to Red.

She sort of looked like Stubby, had his good features and even more of someone else’s features. I knew it had to be a relative he had not disclosed.

But no matter how many guesses you gave me, I would have never guessed the truth.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window