••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 22, 2008 (item)

New Job – Aug 22 2008 1325 by Dani

Posted at 1:50 PM
Tags -- ,

I offered Liz a job – part time – much of it can be done at home – most of it on a portable I’ll give her.


She sets her own hours but must work a certain number in a month and has to give us ‘solution times’ – when will she have certain projects done and where a project is at on her todo list.

All the girls had something for her to work on – I was afraid we would run her off but during lunch BB acquainted herself with the portable I gave her while she gobbled pizza – she loves pizza almost as much as her dad.

When I told her about her dad she was amused and surprised that he had ever had pizza and that he liked it. The same thoughts we at the cabin had.

Annie asked her if she could look at a couple of reports she just did not like. Annie had already asked Pops but he was too damn slow, according to Annie.

Annie got the passwords for her system and wireless access and Liz had the simplest fixed in less then ten minutes.

Fire asked how she had learned to do this and Liz said she didn’t have much else to do but play with software when she had to baby sit her drunk mother. We didn’t ask anything else. She sounded OK with it but at the same time a little upset her life had been wasted.

Pops called in response to one of Annie’s messages and Annie told him she had found a new programmer. Pops was not surprised and he told Annie he would check BB out and get her some work.

Annie told him not to steal our new employee just yet, let us get sick off her first. Then she laughed and whispered to me we had nothing to worry about until she turned 18.

Asshole. I finally decided on a cover for car shopping – I decided I needed a new one. I was making plenty of money and my old Stang had 23,000 miles on it and three years old. It was time.

I told the girls and they all got excited. NB ran up to Annie’s and brought a magazine back showing the top ten chick rides of this year. I kept my mouth shut that I was NOT a chick and the Lincoln and Cadillac and BMW didn’t do anything for me yet. I was not that old. I loved driving Anal’s Beemer once in a while but it was not for me.

Liz showed her the latest customized Colby GT on the Internet and explained a few things automotive. The girl was after my own heart. This afternoon is going be easy.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window