••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Friday, August 22, 2008 (item)

Liz Has A New Car – Aug 22 2008 1645 by Dani

Posted at 4:53 PM
Tags -- ,

It took us about three dealerships and two hours to find “My New Car” and Liz’s favorite.

My new one is a red Mustang convertible fully loaded. Liz’s is a pearl white convertible with just a few accessories. It is a beautiful car.

I went in to sign the papers for mine and insisted I take it with. I’d bring it back Monday with a list to fix and to get my old one.

I also told them to get the white one ready. Two ladies would be right behind me to pick it up. I told them if they had to wait more then five minutes I would return both cars Monday and bitch for months.

Lisa called about fifteen minutes later and said she had the car and that Red was rushing to her house to meet us there.

When we pulled up Red had a twinkle in her eye as her girls told her all about car shopping and my neat new car.

I did not like it – it was more powerful then my old one but it does not feel or sound right. The same thing happened when I traded before – oh well, guess I do not like change.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window