••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Wednesday, August 20, 2008 (item)

Stubby’s and Pops Surprise – Aug 19 2008 by Lisa

Posted at 2:30 AM
Tags --

She was not beautiful by normal standards but had a unique and captivating look. Long, long hair pulled back into a ponytail and super bright blue eyes. The next thing I noticed were her breasts – a full-sized woman’s breast but still perky like a teenager. It was apparent she was not wearing a bra. They made my tits seem small by comparison.

No makeup but I could see the lip-gloss. This girl was going to break many hearts.

Pops was sitting in his chair with a big smile. B and NB were checking her out like teenagers will do – friendly and interested.

I saw Stubby out of the corner of my eye coming down the steps. The girl was eyeing him with extreme interest. Then Skippy walked up to her feet and immediately laid on his back for a tummy rub.

Skippy has a routine that I have never seen him deviate from. If it’s a stranger he will stand three or four feet away and bark loudly until someone tells him friend.

Then he plops down at their feet and barks until they rub his tummy. Then he is your friend for life and will not bark at you again unless he wants something.

I have never seen him just plop down and wait. The girl said Hi to Skippy then bent down and picked him up like a baby and rubbed his tummy. His head fell backwards and tongue came out, like he was with his mother.

Stubby walked up to her and looked at her for a few seconds. They hugged and I heard her say, “Hi Dad”. I almost fell off my chair. I must be mistaken – Stubby and I had talked about the past. He had never mentioned a daughter.

He turned to face us with his arm around her and said, “I would like to introduce my daughter Elizabeth – she goes By Liz.” She said we could also call her by her Dad’s nickname – “fucking stupid”.

The kids giggled and Liz blushed and changed it to freaking stupid.

I could not believe it. I know I had a stunned look on my face.

I stood up when she came over to me and we hugged. She whispered “Surprise!” in my ear then leaned back and looked me straight in the eyes with sincerity I have very seldom seen and whispered, “Thanks for fixing my Dad.” The way she said it made me proud but I am not sure I deserve credit.

Skippy barked and I rubbed his head then she shook hands with Pops who said, “Can I call you fucking for short?”

The kids laughed. Red hugged her and said to forgive her in advance if she mistakenly calls her dumb ass or dummy. Then she introduced her daughters using the same names but she did not indicate which was which. Liz asked and Red told her it didn’t matter, the names fit both.

Both girls came over and introduced themselves using their real names.

Pops told us that Liz would be staying with us for a while and she would start school with the girls tomorrow.

Innocent NB asked how long she was staying. Liz looked at her Dad and said, “It depends upon my Dad. If he kisses my ass and buys me whatever I want as bribes, then forever.

I knew right then we had a long road ahead of us but I knew it would be fine. I sure as hell hope so.

Pops told the girls Liz would bunk in the room next to theirs for a while. Liz said she would like to see it now or at least a bathroom. Pops told he we used the outdoors. Before anyone could laugh or say anything she was out the front door.

The kids ran after her screaming her name. They came back about five minutes later and both kids whispered to their mother they had learned how to pee outside.

We adults found that funny as hell. Liz and the kids grabbed her bags and headed for her room. They were already friends.

Stubby walked up and asked if I was mad. I told him later I was going to take his cock, bend it around and stick it up his ass as far as I could get it. He held his hand over his dick and chuckled.

I got very serious and told him if he didn’t tell me all his secrets and SOON, he would not have a dick.

I walked away. I was pissed.

The girls came back down an hour later, Liz freshly showered and the kids carrying brushes and scissors. They wanted Mom to cut off the dead ends and trim her bangs. Red did not hesitate.

I was wondering how I was going to relate to this girl. The kids and I get along fine as sisters but this girl, I just did not know.

Pops made the girls milk shakes – he has never done that before. I sampled some and they were great – have to have those again.

Pops told the girls it was time for bed because they had a big day tomorrow. They grumbled but BB (Pops new nickname for Liz) asked if they had MTV and the kids were off.

I went upstairs with Stubby and he explained part of it but then BB came in. She plopped on the bed and told her Dad this place and the people were exactly as described.

But she disagreed with his assessment of me. I was not a stuck up old bitch. I looked at Stubby and then at BB and saw the sparkle in their eyes and knew I was being teased.

I laughed with them and Stubby excused himself to put on pants. He had to wrap the quilt around him to exit gracefully.

Liz looked at me and said she would be the best houseguest we ever had. I told her not to spoil her image. She got real serious and asked me for one thing: The truth and nothing but the truth. She could ask anything and so could I but we could never lie no matter what.

I shook her hand and she asked if her Dad’s dick was as big as her Mom said it was. I raised an eyebrow and she told me her mother would get drunk and say the only thing her dad had going for him was his giant cock.

I said it was true. She told me this was going to be easy. I started to ask her what her biggest fear was but she rolled over and said she was not sure if she still hated him or not.

Three years ago he had called one day late for her birthday and he told her he had gotten drunk because she would not come see him and fell asleep.

That was the day she quit talking to him until he got sober. He had called when he was in the hospital to let her know he might miss this year because they were going to put him in a coma.

She said she cried for two days and then she got a text message from Pops that they were taking him to Mayo. He assured her everything would be fine.

Pops and her traded several emails and text messages in the last few days and Stubby called her Sunday. She told him she was tired of her mother’s crap and asked to come live with him.

Stubby said that was fine but it might take a while for him to get his place ready for a teenager. He told her there had not been a normal car at his place in years, just 4-wheelers and his trike.

That when Pops came in – he offered a room here for as long as she needed and suggested to Stubby they remodel the guest house where he had been staying.

Pops is so good keeping secrets. Stubby came back in and BB told him to show her his dick. He was shocked and almost fell. He is using a crutch to get around. She immediately apologized and helped him get back in bed.

She curled up between us to watch the Olympics and a few minutes later she asked if we wanted her to leave so we could have sex.

I laughed. It was funny. Stubby asked the sky where he had gone wrong. Then BB asked if we even had sex – I was awfully small for such a big dick.

I was laughing so hard it hurt you know where. Stubby used what I would call a fatherly tone telling her to behave but BB immediately responded his rules never mentioned that.

I asked about the rules and she said right now she preferred not to discuss them.

She jumped up and said she had to go get ready for school – she needed to shave and make sure she was smooth for the boys. Back home they could not keep their hands off her.

Stubby looked at me and I told him that his life had just become harder then ever before. He hoped to survive he said.

He laid his head on my shoulder and rubbed my tummy. He told me his missed rubbing mine with his. I told him to go find Red. He chuckled.

A few minutes later I told him I liked her – a lot. He responded with she is pretty cool, heh?

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window