••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Saturday, August 23, 2008 (item)

Blackmama Has Fans – Aug 23 2008 1925 by Dani

Posted at 8:52 PM
Tags -- , , , ,

Stubby was shocked at the cake and the detail Blackmama had put in it. Blackmama was tired after helping feed all the people at lunch and generally helping out in the kitchen. Stubby thanked her for the great cake and other food. She told him most of it was Captain and Cheese.

Captain took her home about five and Pops insisted on paying her for the entire time she was here. She told her it was her pleasure but Pops insisted and asked if she was for hire for other parties.

She told him for this amount of money she could be hired for many things. Pops and Captain melted when she used her sexy voice.

When Captain got back he said she was a hell of a cook AND a very nice lady – we girls at ddb (Dames Doing Buildings) already knew that.

Liz kept thanking Pops and I – she is blown away and wondered what it would have felt like if it really were her birthday. Stubby keeps smiling at his daughter’s happiness. Several have asked his age. Liz said older then the moon.

About that time a geeky looking kid came up to ask Pops about his system. B told us he was the resident nerd.

He could fix anything electronic. Straight As and was a pretty good mechanic too. He wanted to be a nuclear physicist. BB was on him like bears on honey and she did not let him go.

I wrote this in spurts. The real party started about two hours ago when all the kids and neighbors were kicked out. Now it is just family, the pool boys and BB’s new ‘friend’.

BB brought her dad a drink. Stubby took one sip and choked. She and Lisa stood in front of him with their hands on hips and menacing looks. They want him to prove he is now a social drinker.

It was Saturday night and he could have as much as he wanted and have a hangover tomorrow - but no more alcohol until next Saturday. He said he was not sure he wanted any tonight – it sort of tasted like shit.

Both girls said it was his choice. BB took a drink of Champagne. I noticed the kids all had Champagne – they said Pops gave it to them.

Lisa and I both went to find Pops. He saw us coming and when we walked up he handed us the bottle. Alcohol free – he said he doubted the girls would know.

Adam showed up – took my hand and led me to the first empty room, closed the door and pushed me against it.

He pushed his shorts and my head down at the same time. When I had him extra hard I turned around and he gave me a two minute Drive-By-Fuck.

We pulled everything back on and he left. I last saw him kissing Liz on the cheek and handing her a small gift-wrapped box.

It was a carved skunk on a beautiful silver chain that almost matched her current one.

B put it on for her. It hung perfectly right below the other carving between her tits.

It almost looked like Skippy was chasing the skunk.

And right now I am ready to fall asleep. I just took a walk – the kids including Liz are all at the pool with the only kids allowed to stay – the pool boys and the nerd.

The girls all changed into swimsuits that are almost illegal. Liz and B’s boobs are not very well hidden and NB’s ass is more visible then not.

I found Red – she is keeping a close eye on them. B de-panted her boy and Red gave her lots of crap. B confided she wanted to see his dick. Red told her she didn’t need to.

B told her if she did not need to then her mother did not need to see one either. Red grounded her for ten minutes – standing in the corner by the cabana in front of everyone. Nobody was allowed to talk to her.

When she got released she hopped in the pool and swam to her boy. He yelled wondering what she was doing. She told him she got in trouble wanting to see it so she decided to feel it.

Red knew she was being a brat so she left it alone and went in for a drink.

I heard B yell and I overhead the whispers. If she could touch him why could he not touch her? She told him ‘outside’ the suit. He said he didn’t move the suit - her boob was sticking out that far.

B said oh and went back to kissing him. I hope this is all in fun.

Liz is standing between nerd’s legs. She just put his hands on her waist and gave him a kiss. He pulled back. She told him to stay still and grabbed his head to hold him in place while she planted one on him.

At first he resisted but in the end she was bent backwards and his hands were awfully close to her butt cheeks. I also thought I could see her nipple peaking out of her suit bra.

I walked over and pulled her top up. The nerd thought his ass was mine but after she told me she was just following my suggestions I untied her top. It flopped forward and I know the kid probably saw his first tits.

Liz immediately covered up and retied her top. I noticed it was hiding much more of her now. She smiled and while keeping her eyes locked on mine, she rubbed the nerd’s thighs very close to his crotch.

I told her where the condoms were and that I would leave the night light on in the downstairs bathroom.

She is probably ready to kick my ass.

This has been so much fun. I am so drunk. I am going to bed. XOXOXO Goodnight.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window