••NOTE ADULT ONLY-If you are under 18 NOTE••

Posts for Tuesday, August 19, 2008 (item)

Damn – Aug 19 2008 1020 by Dani

Posted at 10:47 AM
Tags --

It sure would be nice if I could remember to post things when I have finished them. I am surprised I remembered to save it before I closed my laptop. Sorry Moms, I know I promised by nine - I'll do better.

Cheese got there just as I was leaving. He is taking Stubby to the doctor. I have not forgot the story about Stubby’s carvings – just too much going on.

Pops called for Red, he needs a form signed to get the girl’s records transferred - she is not answering her phone. I told him to leave a message and he got mad – he is not stupid – I heard one of the girls disagree – that’s my kids!

G is still in great pain – Fire is going to make her take a nap soon and forget to wake her up.

Red and Summer just walked back in. She told me she forgot to charge her phone or to change batteries. I told her about Pops’ call so I did my part.

The security boss caught me in the garage. There is a Mustang that looks like mine and they thought was mine that had been there since last Friday. I have no idea whose it is but I need to check with everyone before we have it towed. It has to belong to someone in the building; the garage doors only open to those that know the code.

She suggested stickers or at least a signup sheet so that they could keep track. I asked about assigned parking but she said in the past, first come-first served worked better.

I agreed, besides, I have an assigned spot and so does she – what do we care.

I keep forgetting to tell you. Adam has popped in and out for quickies several times (pun intended). Usually he stops by at my bedtime and grabs a piece. He is always gone when I wake up. I do not think we have talked on the phone for over a week. Oh well, at least I’m taking care of him.

Time to go see my possible new building. Later.

0 Bitches:

Post a Comment

All Comments are held until we can check them.

Your comment will NOT be posted unless you ask us to. Thanks!!

BackToTop Or Close Window